AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
emptiedglass said:
MsAllyCat said:
And in my room just now - I am marvelling at both his stingy and his self control. That's a long time to be sitting on your first $20. I never stood a chance...

It's also possible for it to be a secondary account. If I were a well-known 'whale' I'd keep an account like that for anonymity and transfer tokens from my primary account on occasion. :twocents-02cents:
yeah cept he obviously hasn't at least in the last 2 years lol, also this fucker in the hat creeps me out ---->
2vxPQ9T.jpg

Reactions: MsAllyCat
pg240 said:
l'm kind of surprised they let us hide the token balance. Is it just blank when we do? Or does it let you know we have tokens, just not how many?

Sorry for getting off the "wtf" thread topic.

There are good reasons for being able to hide it, such as some models who can get pretty demanding when they see someone has tokens, and being able to surprise a model with a large tip.

emptiedglass said:
pg240 said:
l'm kind of surprised they let us hide the token balance. Is it just blank when we do? Or does it let you know we have tokens, just not how many?

There are good reasons for being able to hide it, such as some models who can get pretty demanding when they see someone has tokens, and being able to surprise a model with a large tip.

Before I hid my tokens, I had problems with models PMing me within coupe minutes of entering their room and begging/demanding that I go private with them or get banned. More of a model WTF, I suppose.

I was surprised that it was left unhidden as a default. It shouldn't be surprising that you can hide it; it should be expected. It's a matter of personal privacy that really isn't anyone's business.

zippypinhead said:
I was surprised that it was left unhidden as a default. It shouldn't be surprising that you can hide it; it should be expected. It's a matter of personal privacy that really isn't anyone's business.
I would venture to say that most camsites show info about your spending habits or your current amount of credits to the models. On the other sites I've poked around on, I didn't see a way for members to hide it, nor do they probably even know about it.

zippypinhead said:
From a models point of view, this is really helpful to know if a member is all talk or not. A guy who promises you the world but only has 20 points for a year on MFC is probably a time waster.

PlayboyMegan said:
zippypinhead said:
From a models point of view, this is really helpful to know if a member is all talk or not. A guy who promises you the world but only has 20 points for a year on MFC is probably a time waster.
And i could see it being reasonable to have them visible when someone wants to take a model private they don't know that well. If they only have 50 tokens then that private won't be lasting very long.

Granted they could have some in storage, but it's doubtful.

I am constantly surprised at the number of members who have no idea that models can see their tokens. This usually leads to some great scenarios where the member offers her a huge tip for some nasty action, only to be informed by the model that he has 0 tokens. The best part is when the idiot then tries to argue that he does have tokens. :lol:

ComicOzzie said:
I am constantly surprised at the number of members who have no idea that models can see their tokens. This usually leads to some great scenarios where the member offers her a huge tip for some nasty action, only to be informed by the model that he has 0 tokens. The best part is when the idiot then tries to argue that he does have tokens. :lol:

I'm always a little surprised when it's visible. I've told heaps of guys who had no idea how to hide it. They are like "ooooh that's why those models PM me so much..." Der!!!!

I got this today on Streamate:

Member: Let's say you woke up one day and you had tiny people living between your toes. Would you let them stay there and be your foot slaves and worship your feet?

Usually I'm pretty good at keeping a poker face. But I couldn't stop laughing after that.

CharlotteLace said:
I got this today on Streamate:

Member: Let's say you woke up one day and you had tiny people living between your toes. Would you let them stay there and be your foot slaves and worship your feet?

Usually I'm pretty good at keeping a poker face. But I couldn't stop laughing after that.

well... would you? i mean the homeless rate among miniature foot worshipers is pretty high you know, have pity on the poor toe gnomes of the world

southsamurai said:
well... would you? i mean the homeless rate among miniature foot worshipers is pretty high you know, have pity on the poor toe gnomes of the world

To be completely honest, they wouldn't have much of a home between my toes- My second and third toes are webbed together. Clearly there's not a lot of real estate there for them. ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
CharlotteLace said:
To be completely honest, they wouldn't have much of a home between my toes- My second and third toes are webbed together. Clearly there's not a lot of real estate there for them. ;)
First thing I wondered is where they're going to the bathroom...

Reactions: emptiedglass
Jupiter551 said:
CharlotteLace said:
First thing I wondered is where they're going to the bathroom...

Where do you think toe jam comes from? :-D

mdnPARTY said:
emptiedglass said:
pg240 said:

Before I hid my tokens, I had problems with models PMing me within coupe minutes of entering their room and begging/demanding that I go private with them or get banned. More of a model WTF, I suppose.

Same here. I hide the reward points and everything. Still got problems of modelsfinding me outa no where n PMing me tho...

Reactions: emptiedglass
Jupiter551 said:
ilikebikes said:
Same here. I hide the reward points and everything. Still got problems of modelsfinding me outa no where n PMing me tho...
And then, young Padawan, you set your PMs to friends only.

And so begins the trouble of deciding who to add or remove from the list...

Reactions: LadyLuna
RAAAAAGE!!!!!!

I can't stand when any member (or even Twitter follower) uses the phrase "your loss" as if they are someone important. ALL THE RAAAAAGE!

I was talking to a guy for a while and he wanted to take me to private, so I laid out my boundaries for him. We go to private and he proceeds to ask me the following:

him: is your boyfriend home? will you suck his dick for me?
me: uhhh. no. i told you that he doesn't cam with me.
him: are there people around? can you just run outside and grab a random guy and suck his dick? that would be so hot. just go ask a neighbor maybe?
me: um, nobody is around and no i'm not comfortable doing that.
him: i want to see outside.
me: hell no.

other gems:
"how much would it cost for me to cum in a vacuum sealed bag and mail it to you so that i could watch you taste it?"
"gag on a hairbrush until you throw up."
"how much would it cost for you to suck my dick?" *he proceeds to move the camera to his dick and flop it around*

this was one of my first ten private shows and it was just highly fucking uncomfortable. afterwards nothing about it sat right with me and he clearly did not respect any of my boundaries, so i banned the creepy bastard.

Oh god, I also just give a general area for where I live when people ask "United States, midwest area!" and this guy would NOT stop asking which state it was, and guessing. Ugh. creeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

QueenJolene said:
"how much would it cost for you to suck my dick?" *he proceeds to move the camera to his dick and flop it around*
Tell him you charge 50,000 tokens per inch, so in his case it would be 25,000 tokens. :lol:
QueenJolene said:
this was one of my first ten private shows and it was just highly fucking uncomfortable. afterwards nothing about it sat right with me and he clearly did not respect any of my boundaries, so i banned the creepy bastard.
Good choice.
QueenJolene said:
Oh god, I also just give a general area for where I live when people ask "United States, midwest area!" and this guy would NOT stop asking which state it was, and guessing. Ugh. creeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Salt Lake City Utah. Right across the street from the Tabernacle choir. You're Mormon of course. --- standard response. :mrgreen: