AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JerryBoBerry said:
MrRodry said:
From the phone number quoting above

I love it when they give out their phone numbers in chat. I give them a call to verify it's a real number then it gets posted right away to gay chat forums.

It's probably not even his own name & number.
But I hope he was reported for saying shit like that.

Reactions: Gen
"tool will make organism" guy is back:
jr3116: 4200 boys will now masticate togeter
(4200 being the room count)

Think lounge gets nasty? Try a room with a passed-out Russian girl....from the room of the chick I posted in Sleepers just now:
Guest78213: Putin would walk in, rape her and ride away on a bear
Guest22075: i say leave her...when the medics get there, we can watch them fuck the dead body...you know how those Rooskies are...
slickwillie4u: Shitttttttttt....I met her at the bar and gave her the last of my Date Rape powder...slipped in her drink...but now I lost her fuckin address...shitttttttt [:p]

Reactions: WickedTouch
Jupiter551 said:
Think lounge gets nasty? Try a room with a passed-out Russian girl....from the room of the chick I posted in Sleepers just now:
Guest78213: Putin would walk in, rape her and ride away on a bear
Guest22075: i say leave her...when the medics get there, we can watch them fuck the dead body...you know how those Rooskies are...
slickwillie4u: Shitttttttttt....I met her at the bar and gave her the last of my Date Rape powder...slipped in her drink...but now I lost her fuckin address...shitttttttt [:p]

Assholes.

LilyMarie said:
just now:

mauii808: lame cunt were u at at work shit i know were ur at omg lol wait

wat
Were and where. Two completely different words many people seem to have skipped in third grade spelling.
Of course this person seems to have skipped half of third grade. And possibly part of fourth grade too.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
just now:

wat
Were and where. Two completely different words many people seem to have skipped in third grade spelling.
Of course this person seems to have skipped half of third grade. And possibly part of fourth grade too.
I figured that he probably meant "where", but it still doesn't make any sense :icon-cry:

LilyMarie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
just now:

wat
I figured that he probably meant "where", but it still doesn't make any sense :icon-cry:

I'm pretty sure he's having a heated argument with himself...

"Lame cunt"
"Where you at?"
"At work"
"Shit, I know where you're at"
"Oh my God"
"Haha, wait"

JerryBoBerry said:
Isabella_deL said:
Jupiter551 said:

Lol! When was this? I don't know this guy, but erm.... thanks? I guess?
Curious. Was that the lounge or a pm?
lol it was lounge.

So was this:

The deal must have included his balls too. Someone suggested next time the model get naked he remind her she didn't set a time limit :-D
liHJIXc.jpg

A moment later:

DeIXVgB.jpg

Reactions: LadyLuna