AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
tQ6fZ5q.png

How to be stupid not once but twice in less than 140 characters.

i recently saw a model trying to get more people to type in her chatroom and one guy started typing weird stuff seemingly daring her to ban him. things like news in Egypt. (there was also a lot of sarcasm as he was pretending not to know what to talk about).

Reactions: LadyLuna
pg240 said:
god I despise that word.

All racists should be required to live for a decade or two in the country they hate. Usually, you can't be idiotically hateful about an entire group of people when a bunch of them are your friendly neighbours, because it's like being surrounded by 24/7, living examples of the fact that people are fundamentally the same anywhere.

I also just realised how many potentially fucked up Vietnam vets are probably out there online too...heh

LilyMarie said:
tQ6fZ5q.png

I take from this that follow-back friday is lame and that you wouldn't sell a video to someone who believes in follow-back friday, not even if it were the last friday on earth!!

Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
tQ6fZ5q.png

I take from this that follow-back friday is lame and that you wouldn't sell a video to someone who believes in follow-back friday, not even if it were the last friday on earth!!
1) There's no such thing as follow-back Friday, it's Follow Friday. Which means naming a couple of people that others should follow. - I think the concept of following someone back without knowing them, just because they're following you, is idiotic. You'll just end up with a bunch of stuff you don't care about on your timeline. That's not what Twitter is for. I don't know any camgirl that automatically follows back when she has no idea who that person is.
2) He was obviously asking where he can watch the video for free. He asked where he can find it, not where or how he can buy it.
..That's what you should take from that. ;)

Ryeye1224: ban me cunt...........................................Cunt Cunt Cunt

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

ComicOzzie said:

I guess for some, every type of attention is good attention.
It's like those kids who tweet celebrities "UR UGLY" or "WHORE" so they can say they got blocked by someone famous.

edit:
I just went to Taylor Swift's last tweet to see if I can prove my point, and I was not disappointed.
http://i.imgur.com/J1hK5em.png

bahhh i mixed up the two threads i had up hahahaahahah

and now i lost the copy and past of the 20 token prem....

went something like this

prem: ur not bad for a lard ass
Prem: lets see ur tits again
me: please tip for requests
prem: why would i tip a fat girl
me: becouse u want to see this fat girls tits
prem leaves room

curvyredhead said:
prem: ur not bad for a lard ass
Prem: lets see ur tits again
me: please tip for requests
prem: why would i tip a fat girl
me: becouse u want to see this fat girls tits
prem leaves room
So many idiotic men think they're too good for overweight women, until they want something from them. My ex husband's brother talks shit non stop about fat chicks, almost like an obsession. He's never dated anyone that wasn't rather large. He's ashamed of his own preference.
My boyfriend breaks guy code all the time by stating loudly and proudly how much he loves fat girls :D I love it.

ComicOzzie said:

I think some people must have a fetish for being banned/dominated by women. Like a submissive thing.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
KristinKervz said:
So many idiotic men think they're too good for overweight women, until they want something from them. My ex husband's brother talks shit non stop about fat chicks, almost like an obsession. He's never dated anyone that wasn't rather large. He's ashamed of his own preference.
My boyfriend breaks guy code all the time by stating loudly and proudly how much he loves fat girls :D I love it.

ya know, after 4 decades almost ive had a chance to date, have sex with and have other forms of intimacy with a goodly number of people. some of em were skinny, some were average and some were fat. every type has its good points and bad points as a generalization (of course the individual is much more important really). i dont really have a preference except when it comes to certain specific acts/positions/ forms of play. but bashing any one type just gets on my nerves somethin fierce.

for one thing if youve never tried it, dont knock it, seriously, i promise you that every single body type has something good and wonderful and sexually unique about it. no need to apologize for what trips your trigger, but dont make assumptions. and sure as hell dont get all nasty and rude about things.

just a case in point. big girls. (and guys too, but one subject at a time here) when you carry extra subcutaneous fat (as opposed to visceral) it stretches the skin. so you end up with a different level of sensitivity. you also have a different texture, sort of silkier and more lush. then theres the old saw about more cushion for the pushin. its true. there is more jiggle and bounce, the way the mons pubis is padded gives a delightful pillowy push back, and a warmth and comfort that less rounded lasses dont have (though they too have their own joys to explore)

so yeah, let them that stick their noses up in the air just go through life missing out on something wonderful. more for me :)

yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:
Tiger_man_: quit asking for tips thats when people dont tip

Non-tipper felt the need to break a yellow wall to say this. :woops:

LOL. A funny response would've been "quit posting runon sentences thats when people dont take you seriously and think youre an idiot see how idiotic i look typing like this"

The comma police would have been way more appropriately hilarious in that situation.

Nordling said:
I wouldn't object if some legislature wrote a law saying it's okay to strangle people who say "just saying." :)

I will support this legislation if it also includes assholes who reply "I am just being honest" right after they are criticized for insulting a model. :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: Nordling
ComicOzzie said:
Nordling said:
I wouldn't object if some legislature wrote a law saying it's okay to strangle people who say "just saying." :)

I will support this legislation if it also includes assholes who reply "I am just being honest" right after they are criticized for insulting a model. :handgestures-salute:
Yes! Or "just keeping it real." <puke>

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Re: the 'just sayin' discussion:

That reminds me of that dude on MFC (with the word 'goofball' in his name) who would post "...just kidding" at the end of all of his sentences. :woops: Then he had the nerve to get all offended when I asked "Why do you put 'just kidding' at the end of everything you post?" LOL.

People just don't read topics. :snooty:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 7_8_2013 , 12_01_27 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 7_8_2013 , 12_01_27 AM.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 72
yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:
Tiger_man_: quit asking for tips thats when people dont tip

Non-tipper felt the need to break a yellow wall to say this. :woops:

LOL. A funny response would've been "quit posting runon sentences thats when people dont take you seriously and think youre an idiot see how idiotic i look typing like this"

I love it when a sexy lady writes about grammar!