AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
SexySteph's room. I have no fucking clue.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_25_2013 , 10_55_19 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_25_2013 , 10_55_19 PM.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 527
JerryBoBerry said:

Remove appendix bb :?

ComicOzzie said:
Chado44: For every 900 tokens the model makes roughly 6.75 US dollars

Expert info from a Nov. 2013 bloob. :clap:

I love when I watch girls get huge tips and theres always a few bloobs informing the room, telling them how much the tip is for the model. They are always off, I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone being accurate about how much a big tip is for the model.
and then second of all, I think its eye roll worth to announce "SHE JUST MADE X AMOUNT OF DOLLARS!"

poca_ said:
ComicOzzie said:

I love when I watch girls get huge tips and theres always a few bloobs informing the room, telling them how much the tip is for the model. They are always off, I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone being accurate about how much a big tip is for the model.
and then second of all, I think its eye roll worth to announce "SHE JUST MADE X AMOUNT OF DOLLARS!"
They are ALWAYS off. It's hilarious.
One time I got a 2000 token tip when someone who hadn't said a word in the room before said something like "I don't know why she's acting so happy, that's $20 for her". It would have been bad manners to say "omg that's $100" but with him being so wrong, it was just amusing.
It's not exactly difficult to remember how much a model gets per token, and it's not like that amount fluctuates, it's always the same, but there are members who just keep getting it wrong and still think they know what's what.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LilyMarie said:
poca_ said:
ComicOzzie said:

One time I got a 2000 token tip when someone who hadn't said a word in the room before said something like "I don't know why she's acting so happy, that's $20 for her". It would have been bad manners to say "omg that's $100" but with him being so wrong, it was just amusing.
It's not exactly difficult to remember how much a model gets per token, and it's not like that amount fluctuates, it's always the same, but there are members who just keep getting it wrong and still think they know what's what.
And even when you do tell them they are wrong and it's a nickel per token they still ask how much that is. Dude, get a calculator!!!

Godiva420 said:
I think this guy...huh? I'm guessing he's saying he's gay, so hence no he doesn't want to sleep with me or of all these other girls. Seriously though why would someone make a twitter account for this?!

I used to work with a guy who it later emerged had only pretended to be gay so that his female friends would let their guard down around him and would think nothing of getting changed in front of him for example, as they didn't view him as a sexual entity. Persona non nookie so to speak. Apparently he would befriend girls and then once they were comfortable around him would feed them a line of bull about "wondering what it would be like to fuck a girl" and seeing if they wanted to "fuck a gay guy" for shits and giggles.

Looking back, he was a massive cock. But part of me can't help but admire his dedication to getting laid.

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
poca_ said:
ComicOzzie said:

And even when you do tell them they are wrong and it's a nickel per token they still ask how much that is. Dude, get a calculator!!!
Or do it in your head like you learned when you were 8 or 9 years old.

Just read this on Chaturbate:
your boobs is very bimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:think: :think: :think:

bikerbob2013: private message please
bikerbob2013: pm
bikerbob2013: thats funny
bikerbob2013: your little laugh is so sexy

Be more annoying, biker. :woops:

From Streamate's free chat that I usually keep minimized and ignore:
sergey123: ENJOYETHNAK YOU
4KİSS ME
STRİP SHO BABAY DO
ORSGM ENGLAND NEWYORK
THNAK YOU FİNENİCE TO MEEET YOU
HAPPY BİRTH DAY TO ME
KRİSTİNA
SEREGY FİNGER PANTİES OPEN
SEXSTRİP
COME ON BIOOOBS
KİSS EMUHA SERGEY
JOE
MASTIEBAOIN
PANTİES OPEN FİNGER SQUİRT PE
E
ORGSM CUM SEE MAXİİ
KİSSSSME
ILOV EYOU SHOW DRİNK GOOD
PSL
TEA COFEE
HAİR GGOOD BRUSH
ILOVE YOUSEREGY
ENJOYE BOOBSS
HORNY SWEEETY
I LOVE YOU
BEATİFUL CLPA CLAP BOOBS
OPEN BOOBS
HAPY BİTH DY TO ME
BRA OPEN
PANTİES
THNAK YOUSERGEY
KİSS ME
STRİP SHOW
HORNY SHOWSEREGY
THNAK YOU BOOBS
ILOVE YOU
SHOW ENJOYED
^;^^.^
DRİNK BAY PLS TEA COFE

I...what :think:

JerryBoBerry said:

What? You guys don't let your appendix outside to play in the yard? Shame on you. ;)

Reactions: SexySteph
Please don't turn this into a thing whether guns are good or bad to own, but holy fuck this could've been worse! If I were the camgirl I woulda freaked out! Like just imagine police assuming a suicide, and he has Skype up and the poor camgirl...omg! :shock:

Attachments

• Iwouldbetraumatizedifiwereher.jpg
    Iwouldbetraumatizedifiwereher.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 262
sahi said:
To a model during a cum show..........

zippy42: Let me help you make $$$$ ... allow me to PM you!!!... ok ready???

I'm offended by that person's user name.

mazakajr073: mm yes gap hat ass for use bb

So this subject went with the classic mmbb bookends, but in an ironic twist, did not technically commit any misspellings. I have a mischievous urge to put up a Craigslist ad offering a "Stylish Gap Hat Ass for Use - no Asshats need apply."

UK_Army: uk chav slag
UK_Army: i wish my wife was like u

Erm... thanks, I guess?

Quite how he knew I was a chav when I was reclining in my beanbag chair and masturbating I'm not entirely sure but I do know one thing: his wife is a lucky, lucky woman.

"I would drink chocolate beer out of your ass"
after a conversation about favorite beers, he rolled the dice for his tip and got an ass flash... Ummm so many wrongs there and the thought was visible on my face. I couldn't hold the thought in. The thought?

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

poca_ said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I just thought it was a bit weird.

ahahah thumbyshubby and macadoo, always so creepy to read their profiles

macadoo came into my room asked if I liked clowns and then told me to turn on his cam "don't worry, its just me in a clown suit"
...that worries me
just to let you know I happen to be thumbelina18 best friend in real life we talk 7 days a week so you don't know anything about me or us.shes no longer on line but continues to have contact only with me so as far as stalking goes its not me.and its nobody's business but mine and lily's which isn't her real name.

Attachments

• %20(11~1.JPG
    %20(11~1.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 593
Reactions: Mirah