AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Me in the middle of a cum show

Sereph- "oh yah, that feels so good"
Reg- "Yah sereph, you look great. Let it feel good"
Sereph- "mmmmm"
Random dude- "hey check my PM its really important"
RD- "did you check it yet"
S- "Hi Random dude, I'm in the middle of my cumshow that took about an hour to get to, i'll read your PM when i'm done ok love?" :-D
RD- "oh, ok"
S-"Ok, now where was I?" ;)
Reg- "there you go sereph, get into it"
RD- "BB I really need you to see my PM"
S- Ignoring you :naughty:
He proceeds to post ten more pleads to read his PM :-x
Reg- "Dude STFU she is trying to cum!"
RD- "please read my PM BB"
RD- "I need you to read it"

:angry4: UUGHHHH I'm fucking blocking you, I sit up block/ignore him then glance at the PM" :angry4:

Hi BB, I've got a 10.5 fat dick for that pussy
You are so hot
I'm going to cum
My dick is so hard for you
Do you like that?
I would cum all over those titties
I rated you 5 stars
I would tip you if I could

WTF... I literally just laughed.

Sereph- "back to orgasms please....mmmmmm hitatchi time."

Sorry, not an MFC member (he probably is) but this guy tried to flirt with Lorde during her AMA and it reminded me so much of the type of messages we get on MFC! It even has the yellow background. :lol:

iFjSHs7.png

(PS: Lorde is 17.)

KayleePond said:
Sorry, not an MFC member (he probably is) but this guy tried to flirt with Lorde during her AMA and it reminded me so much of the type of messages we get on MFC! It even has the yellow background. :lol:

iFjSHs7.png

OMG. Yes. It makes me feel sad that guys like this probably spend so much time- perhaps hours over the course of days or weeks- crafting and rehearsing this message in their heads waiting for an opportunity to connect. This guy was probably so pleased with himself, especially after the "clever" reference to one of her songs in the last line, as though she'll have some intimate "ohmygodhegetsmehe'smysoulmate" reaction.

There have been a lot of guys who have fallen for me like this, almost all of them before I even started camming. *shudders*

KayleePond said:

iFjSHs7.png

I'm going to profess my love to one of you someday. It'll be a much shorter message, because I'm not nearly as creative. :hide

stinkyfinga: omg i could so see you riding my fat dick and some stranger walks up when your not watching and he slide his dick in your ass and we both take you

I wish I could come up with classy ways to talk to the ladies like this. Maybe someday...

Is it sad that the fact that he said "your" instead of "you're" annoys me as much as what he said? :lol:

ILikeUonTop said:
stinkyfinga: omg i could so see you riding my fat dick and some stranger walks up when your not watching and he slide his dick in your ass and we both take you

I wish I could come up with classy ways to talk to the ladies like this. Maybe someday...

Is it sad that the fact that he said "your" instead of "you're" annoys me as much as what he said? :lol:

It would be sad if it didn't.

On Chaturbate:
*username removed* tipped 1 tokens -- make me moderator do what i say i will help i mod for wannaownit she has 29,000 followers

will you watch me on camm wanking for you and listen to me on the fone talk dirty and tell you how id lick and fuck you

A fairly standard message on MFC but this was sent in an MFC mail whilst I was up to my arse in baby oil trying to masturbate and enjoy myself in public chat.

How did he think I was going to see this?

what is this i don't even

Jupiter551 said:
luckydude033: robotic ink or chance a "artist" on a bad day?
(5 mins later)
luckydude033: if you responded, I did not receive it. I mute you

robotic?

Reactions: Jupiter551
I got pm from someone who I do not recognize (my pms are open) who has never tipped me or spoken to me before.

"How about 'here's some free videos for supporting me all year'? You chicks are so unbelievably selfish!"

duh.
wat?

Jupiter551 said:
This entire profile is something a member did that made me have about a thousand 'wtf' s
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AGENT_SEX

he quit MFC december 20th ... then reopened an acct ... Jan 1st. LOLZ

I really love how he details exactly why he'll ignore you (so many members dont share these secrets with how to stay on their good side) (ALWAYS PM BACK QUICKLY) AND i really love how he chronicles the entire HISTORY of his life on mfc... because these are important details
Including his 'basic' name from 2009.

The short version: http://l.mfcimg.com/chat_images/c/a9/a92763df.jpg
@_@

Jupiter551 said:
This entire profile is something a member did that made me have about a thousand 'wtf' s
There is a guy that is FAR too in love with himself. I can't imagine the hours he has put in to making emotes about himself. Does he even do anything on mfc? I had to put him on ignore just for that profile alone.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Jupiter551 said:

I really love how he details exactly why he'll ignore you (so many members dont share these secrets with how to stay on their good side) (ALWAYS PM BACK QUICKLY) AND i really love how he chronicles the entire HISTORY of his life on mfc... because these are important details

@_@
"quit MFC on 20th December 2011"
This rang a bell cos this jackass sent me a ton of abusive mail around then and I reported him for harassment, I just checked my mfc mail from 2011 and check it out lol:

Dec 22nd 2011, 9:26 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:24 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:23 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 8:02 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:40 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:38 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:32 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:42 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:13 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |

Reactions: Teagan
Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
Jupiter551 said:

@_@
"quit MFC on 20th December 2011"
This rang a bell cos this jackass sent me a ton of abusive mail around then and I reported him for harassment, I just checked my mfc mail from 2011 and check it out lol:

Dec 22nd 2011, 9:26 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:24 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 9:23 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 8:02 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:40 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:38 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 7:32 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:42 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |
Dec 22nd 2011, 6:13 AM PST AgentSex007 Read | Respond | Delete |

what did you do to piss agentsex off? Dont you know he has a liscence to ..fuck?

Jupiter551 said:

Now that is someone who takes "Premium" membership to a whole new level. I want to be his friend but I'm intimidated by his coolness. :icon-cry: