AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In Bailey26's Room

Vlafipp: why don't u sound black?
Vlafipp: adopted?
Vlafipp: yeah cause u sound like a white girl...but I see brown sugar
Vlafipp: I know white girls that sound blacker than u

She warned him that it was offensive to her and then she banned him. I don't get some people. Why are you hanging out in a room just to be a dick?

ILikeUonTop said:
In Bailey26's Room

She warned him that it was offensive to her and then she banned him. I don't get some people. Why are you hanging out in a room just to be a dick?

Because some idiots get off on annoying other people.

ILikeUonTop said:
In Bailey26's Room

This guy was in my room last night bugging me because I was listening to Metallica. Some people are just assholes.

Got this in MFC mail
> Hay! #~e,1,)~# I am a kind norwegian man which exist and thinks bear tasts bad. If you think bear tasts bad too please visit [direct address redacted for safety] Have a nice day! halvorh78

Googled it for science and found

https://twitter.com/halvorh78

:? NOPE I am not clicking some random link. If anyone knows a safe way to open a dubious website in a bubble let me know. Im really curious.

Jessi said:
Got this in MFC mail
> Hay! #~e,1,)~# I am a kind norwegian man which exist and thinks bear tasts bad. If you think bear tasts bad too please visit [direct address redacted for safety] Have a nice day! halvorh78

Googled it for science and found

https://twitter.com/halvorh78

:? NOPE I am not clicking some random link. If anyone knows a safe way to open a dubious website in a bubble let me know. Im really curious.
It's safe. You can click it. You'll find a 90's style web page that is really hard to read due to red fonts on the picture background. Many words misspelled due to the language difference. And other than that I think it is just all about a really lonely guy who hasn't yet discovered eharmony may be a better option.

http://www.halvorh78.com

carjacker111: want to watch me stick a tablespoon down my dick?

I'm sure she does, fella. I'm quite sure she has nothing better to do.

Can I borrow you legs 4 weak?

.... Da fuck, dude?

On Chaturbate I get a lot of "You're so beautiful! Marry me!" Dude, you don't know what it takes for a marriage to work, do you?

Reactions: Teagan and LadyLuna
ComicOzzie said:
DuoSher said:
carjacker111: want to watch me stick a tablespoon down my dick?

I'm sure she does, fella. I'm quite sure she has nothing better to do.

I just saw him post this exact comment in another room. Trolls. :roll:

He might be very serious... the things I cannot unsee...

An exchange I had a couple days ago:

When was the last time you had sex, bb? Recently
How big is he? Big enough
I bet I'm bigger! That's great, but size counts for nothing without skill.
Did he make you cum? That's the point, isn't it?
How many times? Plenty.
Can I get your number? No.
How much to have sex with you? Sorry, I don't have sex with people I meet online.
Not even if it's to take my v-card?

Are you kidding? This kid has no experience, but thinks.he can do better than my current (and very skillful) lay. Yeah, keep telling yourself that, I'm sure Rosie Palmer is quite satisfied.

TKLovely said:
Jupiter551 said:
wpod01: i wud eat a whole BUSHEL of that sweet, tender, GRADE A PUSSY!!!!

......BUSHEL???? O.O

I don't....I don't think bushel is the right word..... :?

You're right. I think he should have used the work "bucket".

04:09:43 PM TAZER357: MY GOD your eyes are BREATHTAKING!!!
04:09:50 PM SweetSaffron: thank you
04:10:00 PM TAZER357: I could just INHALE you....;P
04:10:07 PM SweetSaffron: ty
04:11:12 PM TAZER357: mmmmmm wish you could just sit on my face and smother me while you look into my eyes....

.......wat?

Reactions: LadyLuna
SweetSaffron said:
04:09:43 PM TAZER357: MY GOD your eyes are BREATHTAKING!!!
04:09:50 PM SweetSaffron: thank you
04:10:00 PM TAZER357: I could just INHALE you....;P
04:10:07 PM SweetSaffron: ty
04:11:12 PM TAZER357: mmmmmm wish you could just sit on my face and smother me while you look into my eyes....

.......wat?
Weird, it all revolves around breath and breathing:

-breathtaking
-inhale (weirdddd context)
-suffocation (with gaze - 'breath'-taking eyes)

Reactions: WickedTouch
(Not a member, obviously, but still belongs in this thread)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-06-01-36-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-06-01-36-17.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: Teagan and Gen
Went back and grabbed all the breast size comments from before my reduction. I love how they guess way-off sizes and think they were complimenting me. (I was a 38I when I started, then later, a 36K)

skypeman77: what bra size are you lol
12:16:42 PM skypeman77: 38iiiiiiiiiiiiii OMG do sizes go that big OMG

caznyc741969: 42DDD?

cup size??? 44dd?

07:36:54 PM EyeLoveBoobs: great cleavage..........
07:37:04 PM EyeLoveBoobs: 44dd?

Reactions: LadyLuna and Teagan
Not a member but still WTF. And yes I am one of those people who will never forgive Vick.

4iwhVQn.jpg

And secondly I thought this was obviously a joke but I guess AA took me seriously??! Not a member but still... I'm also sad it's someones job to sit on their twitter at 4:30 in the morning on the weekend searching for their name.

AynUZMz.jpg

I've even had Roto Rooter tweet to me but they were nice and I did actually just have them at my house. I haven't flown AA in years.

Okay, this one comes with a short story. As I'd posted in another thread, I was banned almost immediately after entering a room, for no reason that I could see. Then, I had the thought to check the chat archives. This is the WTF that transpired. Quick note -- I was banned after the countdown hit "1", the tips that I sent were my attempts to get answers for the banning. I never received any reply.

The third guy, it seems is her whale. Based on her profile, he has spent a lot on her. Based on what I can glean from the tone of his part of the conversation, he didn't seem terribly happy. I don't know if I'm unbanned or not. I had moved on by then. I did write a MFC mail to her, explaining what my name really means (Zippy the Pinhead is the title character in a venerable comic strip here in the States) and letting her know as nicely as I can that her friend is a manipulative prick. I don't know if the note will reach her (does MFC mail from banned people reach a model's inbox?) but I had to do it because, seriously, fuck that guy. He likely cost her a pretty fair amount of money tonight.

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 114