AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm involved and can't understand the purpose in someone asking a TON of questions about my personal life. I'm sitting their with breasts out and don't need the grand inquisition fool. Talk to me about having fun! :violin:

you take to long for a response clearly your not to dedicated to your fans.

He wrote me on xmas requesting a cheap custom. I was busy and didnt see his email and got this one 2 days later.

Nothing like 2 dudes talking about dicks in free chat...

hapaguy985: Mate, if that's hells gift, what the fuck is waiting for her in heaven?!?
Hellsgift: a dick hapaguy
hapaguy985: *My dick
hapaguy985: Joking lol
DavidIsCrazy: if ur dick is in heaven that would mean you'd have to be dead
DavidIsCrazy: or ur dick is dead
DavidIsCrazy: neither of which sound like a good scenario
hapaguy985: And getting a hard on when youre dead would be kinda tricky...

:thumbleft:

YelloMit said:
SavannahMai said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
https://twitter.com/tonyrachor21/with_replies

damn :(

Holy Repeat Batman!

No wonder he's got over 21K tweets. He just copies and pastes. And he even gave out his address in one of them. :roll:

Just had a nosey at his page, creepy tweets asking why they dont tweet him back and always beginning with ''sweetie''

I wonder why he gets no replies... :think:
I like his wording with some of them.

https://twitter.com/tonyrachor21/status ... 4350912513

So say hi and then never want her to tweet back? ;P
TONY RACHOR ‏@tonyrachor21 1h1 hour ago

@awoodxo92 sweetie HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 can u & the rest of the ladies sign me a team photo & swimsuit calendar & send them to me tony xo

TONY RACHOR ‏@tonyrachor21 1h1 hour ago

@Liz_Fechtel just wanted to say hi & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 can u auotgraph me a meduim size picture of u can u put TO TONY LOVE ELIZABETH

"Can you film a gangbang custom with at least one black guy?"

Let me just get a few of my sex slaves from my dungeons and I'll get right on that! :woops:

JessieWolfe said:
Last night someone told me they wanted to put me in a spinny chair so they could spin me around while they are standing beside it, and then i could suck their dick while i was spinning.

wtf kind of physics magic does this guy know how to perform.

I would spin you around in the chair just for the fun dizzy feeling. Then, I'd take the chair and spin myself.

JessieWolfe said:
Last night someone told me they wanted to put me in a spinny chair so they could spin me around while they are standing beside it, and then i could suck their dick while i was spinning.

that is hysterical

I'm trying to imagine what combination of harnesses and straps and perfectly-centered spinny chair positioning would make this possible, and not having much success.

Guy hanging from a rafter in a harness with penis pointing straight down, woman in the chair with face straight up, spinning around?

Guy on a skateboard, trying to go in a circle around the spinny chair at the right speed to keep the blowjob happening?

lol, probably not worth all the effort, and someone's going to get hurt, probably right in the penis :eek:

JessieWolfe said:

Clearly at the last moment, penis-in-mouth, this man leaps onto the spinning chair with you, duh!

Imus_B_Nutty: I have to pick up my sister in law and my niece at the airport, but I am drunk, should I do it?
The model appropriately replied with "No, what the fuck, Imus, don't be retarded."

edit:
a little later.

Imus_B_Nutty: I think you are cute but I will tip you the same amount I have tipped all the models for the last 4 years, and that is JACK SHIT!

RFqodzF.gif

From an MFC model's room this morning. I think she ended up giving him the boot--not soon enough for me.

I've edited out the model's name and some unrelated lines.

Dude may be a native German speaker? ("mit" in second line)

tjnn81: want break you vajina with pennis
tjnn81: want break vanilla mit pennis
tjnn81: you haf small poosy
tjnn81: only fit one shoes
Robby_M1: [:los]
Robby_M1: [:loll] wth
PiggyNibbler: Awwww... his name must be "Bonerkiller"
tjnn81: wat inside you vajina loook like?
tjnn81: you can fit pennis in yoo small vajina?
Robby_M1: [:loss]
tjnn81: yoo fit monsters in small vajina?
tjnn81: i want see monsters in yoo fajina
tjnn81: yoo have hymens ?
tjnn81: not breaken hymens?
tjnn81: when new twilight make shows?
tjnn81: yoo have robot hips
tjnn81: i see screws
tjnn81: hold together small fajina
tjnn81: chicken fajita vidoes
tjnn81: heppy bersdays?
tjnn81: see yoo do robots dance
tjnn81: i no yoo have robots hips
Robby_M1: shes making as much sense as you are tjinnnn [:lool]
tjnn81: yoo make egg?
Segiris: [:cuckoo]
tjnn81: egg
tjnn81: make the eggs
tjnn81: dat how grandmother died with the dysentary
tjnn81: yes no is common?
tjnn81: candy cane in butt is biggest industry in my country
tjnn81: make for strong fajinas
tjnn81: and no sleeps
tjnn81: much no sleeps
tjnn81: you make farts now?
Love_To_Lust: [:giggle]
tjnn81: i hearing them

DuoShi said:
JessieWolfe said:

I would spin you around in the chair just for the fun dizzy feeling. Then, I'd take the chair and spin myself.

I like you. :lol:

Class act, that max fellow

And after googling weenus, which was probably a bad idea, I learned this tidbit:

Urban Dictionary: weenus
weenus. The skin on your elbows. It can be stretched out, and, like a penis, you can compare the size of it to others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 349
Johndoe91 said:
Class act, that max fellow

And after googling weenus, which was probably a bad idea, I learned this tidbit:

Urban Dictionary: weenus
weenus. The skin on your elbows. It can be stretched out, and, like a penis, you can compare the size of it to others.
Ginny routinely makes jokes about showing her weenus in her room. That part was an in joke she would have gotten and probably laughed about. :)

tom******: wats ur skype hun
RubyDimples: noneofyourbeeswax

I say wtf because their was no tip accompanied with this basics request......LOL

tom*******: alrightie
tom*******: ur sexy though
tom*******: no problem
tom*******: u turned me on to be honest that why i was asking for skype
tom*******: ur pretty cool lady
tom*******: did u ever seduce anyone
tom*******: and if so how

seriously, wtf?

I have a regular who likes to private message me often asking me what I would do in different scenarios. They all have to do with someone taking off my shoe and or sock. He swears he doesn't have a foot fetish. Last time it was "What would you do if you were getting ready to go to a party and your boyfriend took your shoe off and wouldn't give it back?" Most of them are like that. That or "What if you were giving a presentation and this hot guy slips your shoe off?".

TheMoonSage said:
I have a regular who likes to private message me often asking me what I would do in different scenarios. They all have to do with someone taking off my shoe and or sock. He swears he doesn't have a foot fetish. Last time it was "What would you do if you were getting ready to go to a party and your boyfriend took your shoe off and wouldn't give it back?" Most of them are like that. That or "What if you were giving a presentation and this hot guy slips your shoe off?".

Yep, totally doesn't have a foot fetish, not at all, nope. :snooty: :lol: :lol: :lol: