AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
mynameisbob84 said:
Not a thing that members say, but rather something they do: seemingly favouriting every tweet a model tweets.

"Good morning" - favourited

"I'll be on cam in an hour" - favourited

"Would anyone like to offline tip me or buy me something from my wishlist?" - favourited

"I'm having a terrible day. My dog died" - favourited

I don't understand the logic. Is it so they can go back in a year or three and look over their favourited tweets and fondly reminisce about the time a model said "good morning" to her followers? Or am I missing something obvious?

I'm what you may call a "serial favouriter" so to speak, so I thought I'd explain some of the logic no matter how ridiculous it actually is.

I've favourited "good morning" or other inane tweets as a token greeting/response without having my twitter feed cluttered with "good morning"'s (not that my twitter feed would look that much sillier then it already does if I actually replied). I realize that the model most likely doesn't notice or care that I favourited the greeting, but it gives me some small satisfaction regardless.

I've also seen a few models say that they use the amount of favourites they get when they post "going online" as motivation to log in. I think it's a nice way to give the model a heads up that you are planning on joining them. I incidentally just finished reading a twitlonger post about 5 minutes ago about how important it is to to him for his fans to favourite those type of tweets. I've even seen models not log in due to a lack of response/favourites.

Show him your stomach plz bb

Show who? You're the only one here, bruh. Or.... are you referring to yourself in the third person?

tell me about u

Uh, like what kinda stuff do you want to know? I'm going to stare blankly at you if you don't ask more specific questions. Or start talking about the most boring things I can think of about myself.

SaffronBurke said:
tell me about u

Uh, like what kinda stuff do you want to know? I'm going to stare blankly at you if you don't ask more specific questions. Or start talking about the most boring things I can think of about myself.

Honestly I wouldn't mind this so much if I had just met someone offline. It's when I've taken a TON of time to fill out my profile with a bunch of info about me. When they do this I always just want to say "Um, I already took my turn. Go read it, then you can take your turn to tell me about yourself."

Nordling said:
A modest goal?

FSUPride : What if we go out for dinner and then I touch your butt afterwards?

Some people just have no class. They think because she's a cam girl that she'll let the guy do anything. Proof positive of that right there. Where has our standards, ethics and moral values gone?

Reactions: Nordling
lupojohn said:
Nordling said:
A modest goal?

Some people just have no class. They think because she's a cam girl that she'll let the guy do anything. Proof positive of that right there. Where has our standards, ethics and moral values gone?
Though it is sort of amusing if meant in jest, but I would agree class is often in short supply at cam sites.

Reactions: Nordling
camstory said:
lupojohn said:
Nordling said:
A modest goal?

Though it is sort of amusing if meant in jest, but I would agree class is often in short supply at cam sites.

Which is why places like this help. Even if it is talking about camming, there's brains and feelings to go along with the beauty. Proof positive that cam girls are NOT whores and are by no means objects.

Reactions: AnneDVille
Quick_Silverr: strip naked now and i will tip you 400 tokens!
Ugly_UK_Fatty: im non nude. nice try though
Quick_Silverr: upto you
Quick_Silverr: tip you if you do
Quick_Silverr: you could earn alot from me if you did strip this once for me x
Quick_Silverr: pay you £300 now into your ccountif ou get naked for me please x

I hope many girls don't fall for that, because I'm sure he doesn't actually pay people.

1) I'm fawning over my girlfriend, leave my tits out of this.
2) They aren't that great, jesus.
3) Chances are you've never even seen them anyways.

DON'T BE THIS GUY

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.25.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 8.25.21 PM.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 403
This guy needs a one-way ticket to the nearest nuthouse. Solitary padded cell.

(Warning: rape talk)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 8.04.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 8.04.43 AM.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 374
Hey I just woke up from a nightmare and you were in it.it was really scary you had me chained to my bed and next thing I know I hear thus chainsaw screaming then blood shooting ever where and I'm like oh nooooo my dick and you shoved it up ass It was a real scary nightmare.ok know off to bed hope I don't have another scary one

ComicOzzie said:
Can anyone translate this into English?

moneybags79: dam hi your sorry hot like to see all

:?

I just got a new 'Moron/English' dictionary, I'll have a bash...

"Good lord! Hello. You are very attractive! [I'd] be very grateful if you could display your entire body for me to view (with no reimbursement, of course)."

:thumbleft:

Please get completely naked and masturbate to an orgasm for me

Just one? But it's so much more fun to have multiples!

I'm in Marietta, GA and the grandkids are here so if I end this rather abruptly It won't be anything personal
I would love to watch you having sex with a man
I could really enjoy licking that for you
and sucking on those mipples and kissing your lovely lips
I could lick your clit and finger you at the same time
I have 10 inches erect and wouldn't have any problem going pretty deep inside you
I'm close, You?

I told him that I'd actually had a couple orgasms at this point. (And anyone who'd been paying attention would have noticed that, as my orgasms are pretty obvious and intense - I shake, gasp, eyes roll, etc.)

I know it's difficult in such a short time

"Actually, it's very easy for me to orgasm!" (plus, it had been about 7 minutes by this point in time, that's longer than a lot of guys on Streammate last in private!)
*proceeds to have a couple more orgasms, playing up my reaction a little because seriously, I am having orgasms here dude!*

Oops here they come down the hall. Thanks, sorry we didn't cum. Maybe next time.

I.... came like 5 times..... Don't know what this "we" stuff is about......

Chat in the room of a new MFC model who was in a fairly long true private.

Prem 1: is the dude not aware that for this amount he can get an actual girl?
Prem 2: he went to get 5,000 more tokens lol
Prem 3: Aparently this Guy can pay her bills because the rest of us don't mean SHIT
Prem 4: what a fucking prick
Prem 3:pretty selfish if u ask me
Prem 4: boycott
Prem3: no consideration for us
PRem 5: better not ruin her first day man
Prem 2: Even (top model) sets "time" aside for Public fans
Prem 3: whatever was said here stays here (apparently this dumbass doesn't know about chat archives and that the model can read it all later)

Poor guys! The model decided to earn money instead of giving it away her to "public fans"! Whatta terrible person! :lol:

JimsX said:
Chat in the room of a new MFC model who was in a fairly long true private.

Prem 1: is the dude not aware that for this amount he can get an actual girl?
Prem 2: he went to get 5,000 more tokens lol
Prem 3: Aparently this Guy can pay her bills because the rest of us don't mean SHIT
Prem 4: what a fucking prick
Prem 3:pretty selfish if u ask me
Prem 4: boycott
Prem3: no consideration for us
PRem 5: better not ruin her first day man
Prem 2: Even (top model) sets "time" aside for Public fans
Prem 3: whatever was said here stays here (apparently this dumbass doesn't know about chat archives and that the model can read it all later)

Poor guys! The model decided to earn money instead of giving it away her to "public fans"! Whatta terrible person! :lol:

Maybe they should tip bomb her while she's in that private if they want her attention that badly. :lol:

I'm personally very disappointed that I haven't appeared in this thread more than once.

When I see two models on cam atm I like to say "Hello, do you two know each other please?"

I should get some kind of award for that, that is perfect.