AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is why basics should never be allowed to chat in your room...

maxyega: How can u fucking charge $100 to get naked, when i can call 2 models equally as nice as u, fuck all their holes until following morning in REAL and only pay the $60?

$60 for a threesome? Yeah right, most places you might get a handjob for that price, but not much more.

$60 for a threesome? Yeah right, most places you might get a handjob for that price, but not much more.

You'd be surprised. I once got propositioned for a "date" that would only cost me $40. We're talking the works, too; times are still tough in some places out there.

UGeZFT4.png

All throughout a show one guy just wouldn't shut up.

Jave8: and let my tongue work your ass
Jave8: rub itaround
Jave8: cum
Jave8: get that shit out
Jave8: show yourt face
Jave8: showthat face
Jave8: i am going to cum all over and in your ass
Jave8: you are getting a big fucking load
Jave8: of cum
Jave8: in theerre
Jave8: and then
Jave8: i would put my dick inside
Jave8: when oyu are full of cum
Jave8: and fuck the shit out of that ass
Jave8:
you want to give some head now uh? dont you
Jave8:
you want a load all over that beaufitul innocent face of yours
Jave8: to make you feel like a bad girl
Jave8: a real woman
Jave8: dont you
Jave8: uh
Jave8: you need to rub the balls
Jave8: ge tthem in your mouth
Jave8: when you do that
Jave8: you know how to lick some balls uh?
Jave8: do some rimming
Jave8: i know you are looking at me when you look at the camera girl
Jave8: you are doing good i am proud
Jave8: keep it up for me
Jave8: keep working that dick
Jave8: let me grab your hair, while you are at it
Jave8: i am gonna make you feel my whole dick inside
Jave8: you could like my balls withmy dick inside
Jave8: can you do that for me? get it in deepthroat and lick those balls at thesamet time
Jave8: thats what a real lady does
Jave8: you are a fucking lady
Jave8: you might need to go skype with me
Jave8: i would fucking drop money all over you and fuck you in a bed of money

Never once tipped. Finally had to put him on ignore lest my brain cells deteriorate.

In chat at CB in couples room.
User: Is he Jewish?
Female model: No, he's not Jewish.
Male model: I'm not Jewish. I guess I look really Jewish because ppl are always asking if I'm a Jew
About 5 minutes later
UncleDrunken (in a tip note): Is he a Druid?
Female model reads note, looks concerned and with her eyes directs male model to note while saying "does that say Druid?"
Male model: reads note, looks completely confused, then cracks up with female and says, "No BTW I'm not a Druid!"
Their reaction was so good I had to push it 1 step further.
About 10 minutes later after they had reached goal.
UncleDrunken (in tip note): I'll take your word for it, but he sure does fuck like a Druid.

What the shit Holmes?! o_O
STntL5b.png

R7vL2sM.png

Members who say, "I don't like fake boobs" when they've never seen/touched boobs in real life. It makes me want so badly to tell them, "Motherfucker, I hope that you never have the opportunity to see or touch boobs in real life just cause of this attitude." Because, let's be honest, beggars can't be choosers. And in person, you can't tell a fucking good boob job from a pair of fake ones (even with a touch/squeeze test) unless you can see the scars. So just shut the fuck up already. /rant

Today: A member had some weird dog obsession.

First he said this:
Six_Incher: oh oh ...big dog ...little dog ...
magicktrix: big dog..?
Six_Incher: though i heard dogs ..lol

Then later he said this:
Six_Incher:if i was a dog ...i'd sniff your crotch .... welll .... even not a dog

Um.. What?

He also said something about a giant spider on the wall and told another member he was a weirdo for asking if I liked to go out dancing, because I was dancing in public chat at that moment.

We are all familiar with the guys who want heels when we're barefoot or barefoot when we're in heels but what does it matter if I'm drinking tea or coffee? I am amazed at the passion it inspires!

We are all familiar with the guys who want heels when we're barefoot or barefoot when we're in heels but what does it matter if I'm drinking tea or coffee? I am amazed at the passion it inspires!

I tend to keep a pair of heels by my desk. I never where them on cam, unless a guy asks for them since they tend to hurt my feet by the end of a shift. They want barefoot? Fine I'm barefoot. Heels bb? Yup!

@Ann_Sulu I do that, too! About half of then say "any others?" though. "Can I see them?" No, I am not going to ignore everybody else in the room to give you a free tour of my closet buddy.
But if you're ever bored, and the room's just staring at you start talking about drinking your coffee black. They can't handle it.

@Riley Velvet I drink my coffee black too...it's official, we're awesome, cuz I decided that's all it takes! XD

Reactions: Riley Velvet
Got my first creep-o 4 days ago. I was super proud of myself - this guy comes in creepin' around: "you look just like my daughter. How old are you?"
"24 (dude, read the profile, duh) OLD lol Nobody's calling me barely legal LOL'"
"Tru. True lol. Oh my god! so is my daughter. What bra size are you?"
" I dunno. It changes a lot (Creep, I ain't playin your game. Take a hint.)"
"You look like a 36 CC. I know that bc my daughter makes me go out and buy bras and tampons for her."
"You're a wonderful father. You must have been the parent that got up @ 2 am to sing her to sleep when she was a baby!"
"No, She's spoilt...she's always making me go buy tampons for her and the saying she wants something bigger to fit!!!! She made me put in her first tampon when she was 12. Soooo much I wonder today what she looks like under her clothes. I always buy my baby girl best clothes."

So at that point I said "well hold on a second. So I can show you what she wants. ;)" And started going to TOWN on my dildo -wasn't making any money anyway so I put up the topic Free Random 8min Cumshow!! And everything. I'm not a top ten model or anything, so it was a big deal for 30+ ppl to flood my room.

I'm working the dildo with one hand and copy pasting all this guy's nastiness with the other. So I was satisfied when ppl were like "yeah if you think that's gonna sexy rp you're gonna be in jail SOON. And "dude ur sick gtfo". None stayed past the 8 mins, but it was enough for me to know ppl SAW. And that the dude was embarrassed to have his nasty fantasy aired for all to see.

In retaliation the guy copy-pasted something I "said" - - ComtesseDame: My Grandpa showed me how to use my first tampon!

Good job, incest guy. My grampa+tampons is gonna end my MFC career.

The worst for me is what they don't say. Motherfuckers sit in my room all day, don't say shit, don't tip anything. Nope. Fuck you bro. How is my room have plenty of premiums, and none of them doing crap? :rage:

JohnneyLans: Hi there bb!
JohnneyLans: Can i buy pictures of your belly?
JohnneyLans: What do you charge for a picture of your belly bb?
Oissy: uhm...
Oissy: this is an odd request
Oissy: ahahahahahaha

JohnneyLans: It is but I'm willing to pay bb
Oissy: sure, johnneylans, become a premium member, get tokens and tip, just like any other guy
JohnneyLans: but i dont wanna see it on cam, but on a picture
Oissy: have you ever heard of printscreen?
Reves: you draw a circle and you write oissy' s belly
JohnneyLans: its only a small screen, even when i sign in bb
Oissy: that's also an awesome idea
JohnneyLans: wanna buy four pictures, willing to pay 80 dollars for that
Oissy: as far as i know you guys can fullscreen, right?
Reves: maybe he is a doctor and he wants a frame for his waiting room
Oissy: ahahahahahahahaha
JohnneyLans: pictures arent low quality bb
JohnneyLans: 90 dollars?
JohnneyLans: tell me where to transfer the money, you can send the pics after you get the money
Oissy: that's not an option, johnnyboy
JohnneyLans: what? wanna send them first? i have to pay first dont i?
JohnneyLans: wanna pay, so you can be sure im serious
Oissy: okay, i get that, but my final answer is 'no'
Achterhoeker: I know this scam, the model gives her paypall account, then the scammer does not transfer money but creates a paypal invoice.
Achterhoeker: some models who are not good at English accept it, and then the money goes from the model to the scammer.
Oissy: really?
Oissy: they kinda deserve it

Obsesso_71: I'll give you $1000 for just 2 belly pictures. I just need your PayPal info, darling.
Obsesso_71: I have a tummy fetish.
Oissy: riiight
Oissy: that would be a no

Achterhoeker has tipped Oissy 50 tokens: 'We want BELLY !'
Oissy: you scared meeeeee
Oissy: ahahahaha
Oissy: but still....no belly

Obsesso_71 has tipped Oissy 51 tokens: 'belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!belly!'

Oissy: no belly

I know this is a super old post but it made me laugh so hard.