AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-37-49.png Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-38-33.png

Fuck you asshole. No Im not going to skype with you for free so you can give me crap MFC advice. I don't understand these morons. This is a JOB. I don't want to be your friend or your girlfriend, I want to make money.

@Bellatrixxx Yeah...I would've blocked that guy about 30min before it got that far. I gotta say, you have some patience lol.

He's permabanned now. No worries, I feel like a chump for not doing it earlier, but I was such a n00b I didn't realize that I don't have to put up with that shit

I didn't take a screenshot, but this was one of the most WTF moments I've had on MFC so far:

1) I have IP's from my state blocked
2) Guy comes in room, is nice, tips lots, takes me to Skype.
3) Starts asking where I'm from. I am new, tell him a major city I'm a few hours away from.
4) Guy says he is in that city and asks if I would meet someone.
5) I call him out, say he's lying.
6) Guy says he is on his work computer, which has a VPN. He literally does live in that city.
7) Proceeds to ask me several times to meet me. Wants to know what area of the city I am in. Tells me he is not a creep and would I please consider meeting him.
8) I point out to him that purposely using a computer with a VPN, when you know models block certain states, is basically one of the creepiest things to do. And then I asked him a question. If I wanted to meet people from MFC who were near me, why would I have blocked my own state?
9) Guy goes quiet and then lists all the reasons we should meet
10) Guy gets blocked

I love going through this thread and collecting names to add to my ban list.

WZ2O4vC.gif

Screenshot - 11_6_2015 , 9_06_30 AM.png

Fuck you asshole. No Im not going to skype with you for free so you can give me crap MFC advice. I don't understand these morons. This is a JOB. I don't want to be your friend or your girlfriend, I want to make money.

Just for any new model who may not know and might be wondering. No, he can't get people from the lounge to go group or private. He's a liar. If someone comes into the lounge and even tries that everyone in there tells him to shut the fuck up, calls him all sorts of names, and many put him on ignore for being a spamming douchebag.

In fact quite the opposite may also happen. Often if someone in the lounge is a 'cheerleader' type trying to get people to go to a models room, and he is persistent about it (spamming her name a lot), many will start hating on the model too. It has never worked out to the models benefit that I have seen in years on mfc.

If you see someone like that who says they will go to the lounge and do that, put a stop to it fast. It's almost always in your best interest.

This fuggin' guy

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 2.40.15 PM.png

For someone to be so obsessed with this action (being the first/one of the first to post on a new MFC girls profile) it must originate from some form of mental disorder, yes?

This fuggin' guy

For someone to be so obsessed with this action (being the first/one of the first to post on a new MFC girls profile) it must originate from some form of mental disorder, yes?

Mental disorder, or it's a bot. He/it has been posting essentially the same message on many new models' profiles for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: Jennifer_Lee
This fuggin' guy

View attachment 58567

Mental disorder, or it's a bot. He/it has been posting essentially the same message on many new models' profiles for as long as I can remember.

I suspect it's not a bot and just more of an ego thing. He scans all the new models so he can post his spam right away in the hopes they'll reply on his message wall. And if you go look it seems to work. Pages and pages of thank you replies from brand new models who don't have a clue yet that rating and admiring does nothing for them.

This fuggin' guy

View attachment 58567

maybe he's like me...loves the new models... sweet kisses all over their bodies...specially the tender parts...

^@Bella: Wow, you had a 40-minute conversation with that guy via MFC PM about how he could spend lots of money on you??? That's great that you banned him though. Shit like that is why I had a love/hate relationship with the MFC PM feature. Having a member dangle his tokens in your face like that while he enjoys getting you all hyped AND getting personal attention from you...it sucks. What scum.

There's this one guy that I've been keeping around because he's someone to talk to if it gets slow, but I'm thinking I might just block him because he's getting on my nerves now...

Guy: Do you accept PayPal?
Me: [thinking he's joking] lol no definitely not
Guy: Why not?
Me: Because they don't accept payments for sex work [and uh I don't want to give out my regular email address and stuff]
Guy: But you don't have to state that it's for sex work, you can say it's a gift
Me: It's still not very secure
Guy: You should trust people, like me. I love PayPal because it's so much cheaper than MFC
Me: True, but there are still a lot of reasons why it's not great for a model. The closest I'd say is maybe possibly a giftcard
Guy: But with giftcards they can scam you and say they've sent it but then the money doesn't go through
Me: [so you DO know some of the reasons?] That's why I'd wait until I've spent the giftcard and got the products so you'd have to be patient
Guy: They're still not 100% anyway. And most of them only accept credit cards, which I don't have...
Me: [so how are you planning to load a PayPal account??] That's why MFC tokens are best! More helpful to models with camscore issues as well, and you can get them cheaper if you buy in bulk
Guy: Best for the model maybe, but not for the customer
Me: Well, there is no perfect payment system.
Guy: It's the MFC tax... a lot of models have PayPal that they only give to members they trust, because you can earn more money through PP than MFC. Customers might be doubtful buying tokens
Me: [yeah stop now plz] I'm just going to stay away from PayPal.
Guy: For tokens you can watch one model... with PayPal you can watch 2 models for the same price
Me: [okay great]
Guy: Did someone scam you through PP?
Me: Nope. Just preventing it.
Guy: Sounds like you don't trust me...
Me: [o rly]
Guy: Well if you change your mind just ask me okay? I promise I'll be nice!
Me: [fuck dis shit I got stuff to do]
Guy: [a few minutes later] I hope you don't hate me!
Me: [an hour later] Still not doing PayPal though
Guy: Okay we'll see :h:

Yeah no.

@CherryChu but doesn't mfc accept paypal for tokens? I would've just told him to use his damn paypal on that! If he did paypal directly, he could charge the money back and run obviously, but through mfc shouldn't be a problem. Ugh some members...

Just had a guy who, as today is 9/11, said we should all turn off our music and show some respect. When it's 11th September I don't cam, that's my personal choice but dude, in the UK we write the day first so it's 9th November

Just had a guy who, as today is 9/11, said we should all turn off our music and show some respect. When it's 11th September I don't cam, that's my personal choice but dude, in the UK we write the day first so it's 9th November

Saw this same error on Imgur this morning. :D

What? I mean, what?

Especially as right now, being Movember, I have a lady beard growing down there.
i would reply:
no one fucking cares what you think. instead of wasting your time making me laugh with your idiotic message, just go find a girl who suits you preferences, assface.

xoxo.

Guy: You should trust people, like me. I love PayPal because it's so much cheaper than MFC.

@CherryChu but doesn't mfc accept paypal for tokens? I would've just told him to use his damn paypal on that! If he did paypal directly, he could charge the money back and run obviously, but through mfc shouldn't be a problem. Ugh some members...

MFC does accept Paypal. Click the 'Credit Card through Epoch' option, then PayPal can be selected.
The guy above doesn't want to pay a cut to MFC and likely doesn't realise that Paypal takes a cut anyway.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Ha yup. I mentioned the thing about MFC accepting PayPal but even then it goes through Epoch doesn't it? So it's not technically for sex work and that's how they get around it.

I dunno I'm gonna ignore him for a while and have a proper word if he doesn't get the hint =p

MFC does accept Paypal. Click the 'Credit Card through Epoch' option, then PayPal can be selected.
The guy above doesn't want to pay a cut to MFC and likely doesn't realise that Paypal takes a cut anyway.

If you send money via PayPal and choose 'gift' when sending it, PayPal doesn't take a cut. There's no fee to send.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu