AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
*Trying to get a gold show going*
Member: I'd do anything to see you bouncing on my dick
Me: Anything but join the show, right?
Member: Damn, SAVAGE
Member: But that's not you riding my dick for real
Me: It's the closest you'll get, sweetheart
Member: Damn, babe. You ain't even seen my dick. Not gonna either. Expensive bitch

Dude, WTF, you think me seeing your dick will suddenly make me fall to my knees in worship? Forget my job and fly out to wherever you are to ride your majestic penis? Nah, bro, nah

A guy on ExtraLunchMoney submitted this request:

"I'm intersted in seeing a birth video. If you have been pregnant and filmed yourself giving birth, I would like to see parts of that. Specifically video of you nude, pushing and clear views of crowning, but only up until the moment before the baby's head comes out completely. Birth is beautiful. If you're happy and proud about your birth video, please let me know:) (Price depends on video content and quality) (Pregnant Video)"

Two models responded with an interest in completing his request. How much you wanna bet he only plans on paying the selected model approx. $5 - $10 for this CUSTOM video (guys tend to be super cheap on ELM)? Lol.

A guy on ExtraLunchMoney submitted this request:

"I'm intersted in seeing a birth video. If you have been pregnant and filmed yourself giving birth, I would like to see parts of that. Specifically video of you nude, pushing and clear views of crowning, but only up until the moment before the baby's head comes out completely. Birth is beautiful. If you're happy and proud about your birth video, please let me know:) (Price depends on video content and quality) (Pregnant Video)"

Two models responded with an interest in completing his request. How much you wanna bet he only plans on paying the selected model approx. $5 - $10 for this CUSTOM video (guys tend to be super cheap on ELM)? Lol.
ELM tends to be mostly custom content. Why are cheapskates even trolling it?

@Songbird_Shelly @Entertainer33 My theory is since there's a request board that's essentially open to everyone, some people simply see how far they can take it.

Dude, WTF, you think me seeing your dick will suddenly make me fall to my knees in worship? Forget my job and fly out to wherever you are to ride your majestic penis?

I have seen a LOT of dick, but never one that good. As much as some guys want to believe their dick IS that good, no dick is.

Him: damn you puta ass is expansive
Him: for this pric i go fuck a real bitch.

I smiled sweetly and banned. Because that's exactly it...why don't you go find someone real then? Lol.

Inserted as thumbs because my phone sucks. I really hope this was just a language barrier and he wasn't serious about "only entertaining him". Oh, but promotion pays the bills! Bugger off!

Screenshot_2016-06-29-15-52-36[1].png Screenshot_2016-06-29-15-52-44[1].png Screenshot_2016-06-29-15-52-51[1].png Screenshot_2016-06-29-15-52-57[1].png Screenshot_2016-06-29-15-53-05[1].png

I'm a member, not a model, and I haven't read through this thread.. it's so long! This has to have been mentioned already, but for me it's the feet guys that creep me out. They are very dedicated to their fetish. In my experience, they seldom tip for their request... It's like they think that seeing a model's feet is their natural right. I guess it's not cool to comment on somebody else's fetish, we all have our kinky sides, but I always feel a bit weird when the feet guys start hitting on a model to show them her toes.

I'm a member, not a model, and I haven't read through this thread.. it's so long! This has to have been mentioned already, but for me it's the feet guys that creep me out. They are very dedicated to their fetish. In my experience, they seldom tip for their request... It's like they think that seeing a model's feet is their natural right. I guess it's not cool to comment on somebody else's fetish, we all have our kinky sides, but I always feel a bit weird when the feet guys start hitting on a model to show them her toes.
The part that gets me isn't the fetish itself (I don't care), it's as you point out, and as many models will attest to, most feet guys are all

F00tK1ng86: "Show feet bb"
Model: "60tkns and I'll show them"
F00tK1ng86: "Show first, then tip"
Model: "Not how this works"
F00tK1ng86: "bitch!"
F00tK1ng86 has left the room

It's tiresome, and more so for the model than anyone.

*sits in corner alone with her foot fetish and awesome foot fetish-having regulars*

I see these complaints a lot but barely run across them... we're not all weird and cheap, I promise. @_@

*sits in corner alone with her foot fetish and awesome foot fetish-having regulars*

I see these complaints a lot but barely run across them... we're not all weird and cheap, I promise. @_@
I have seen it sooooo much in other rooms. 1/4 in my experience tip and move on. You must have lured in all the good ones. :D

I have a few foot fetish regulars, and I'm still surprised every time a foot dude pays, or one of my foot videos sells, even though feet is one of my better-selling categories.

I have had so many guys suddenly tip saying "I just upgraded from grey/basic so I could tip you for being so nice to a foot guy"

I think foot guys get a lot of flack.

He seems well-adjusted...

fagony: God I just want to massage you and pamper you and caress you and praise you and serve you and obey your every whim
fagony: im a scrawny zitfaced timid weakling loser and my mom didnt love me
fagony: and i want to Wooorrrrrrrship Youuu!!!!!
fagony: i would LoVe for Youu to kick my ugly stupid face as i kiss Your precious holy feet

Yet it never occurs to these guys that the best way to worship/serve is to pay a lady to do her job.

Couldn't decide if it's more for this thread or the LOL thread. The guy coming into my chat claiming to be a male stripper (talking about "Hey, I work in the same industry as you!"), not tipping me a single token, saying "Want my cam on? I'm not naked." And then leaving lightning fast the moment I say the word 'tip'. Lol.

Yet it never occurs to these guys that the best way to worship/serve is to pay a lady to do her job.

I don't want to generalize, so I'll say that many fetishists are so annoying (to models and to other members) because they objectify that which they fetishize. They're not relating to you as a person (or even a camgirl persona), they're relating to your feet (or whatever the target of the fetish is). And a pair of feet don't need to be tipped

I don't want to generalize, so I'll say that many fetishists are so annoying (to models and to other members) because they objectify that which they fetishize. They're not relating to you as a person (or even a camgirl persona), they're relating to your feet (or whatever the target of the fetish is). And a pair of feet don't need to be tipped

Was with you for most of the ride, but then at the end I lost the plot. Tips for tits or bum aren't relating to the person either. What's your distinction?

Genuinely curious, you have something in mind that I'm not grasping. Is it a matter of being mainstream?

Last edited:
Was with you for most of the ride, but then at the end I lost the plot. Tips for tits or bum aren't relating to the person either. What's your distinction?

Genuinely curious, you have something in mind that I'm not grasping. Is it a matter of being mainstream?

I see your point. I guess what I'm saying is that when a member tips a model to show tits, pussy, whatever, he's tipping a person. Only a person can be tipped or receive a tip, or ask for a tip, or want a tip. So even if the member just wants to see "X," by tipping, he's acknowledging the person. As others have noted, most foot fetishists apparently don't tip; they just want the model to "show feet bb." They're seeing (or imagining) only her feet, not the complete person who's on camera. When I see a pretty woman IRL or on cam, my attention may be drawn to her ass, boobs, face, body type, etc., but there's no doubt that they are all part of the package (a person)

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
I see your point. I guess what I'm saying is that when a member tips a model to show tits, pussy, whatever, he's tipping a person. Only a person can be tipped or receive a tip, or ask for a tip, or want a tip. So even if the member just wants to see "X," by tipping, he's acknowledging the person. As others have noted, most foot fetishists apparently don't tip; they just want the model to "show feet bb." They're seeing (or imagining) only her feet, not the complete person who's on camera. When I see a pretty woman IRL or on cam, my attention may be drawn to her ass, boobs, face, body type, etc., but there's no doubt that they are all part of the package (a person)
To be fair, it's not just feet fetishests, they just stand out a lot more than the rest since it seems to be a good majoraty of the OPEN foot fetishists who do this.

Freaking "findom" subs confuse me the most.
"I want to serve you mistress. Please, take all my money"
PayP1ggy tips 1 token
"Can we PM for my fetish now?"

Yep, personalized one on one fetish time is the type of service you low ball on.

To be fair, it's not just feet fetishests, they just stand out a lot more than the rest since it seems to be a good majoraty of the OPEN foot fetishists who do this......

True; I just used feet as an example because it's the most common and/or familiar.

Just to be clear (after re-reading my original post) I'm not criticizing or judging people with fetishes. As long as the activity doesn't cause harm to oneself or others, I don't see a problem. I was just trying to explain my theory of why fetishists don't tip very often in the open chatroom.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
To be fair, it's not just feet fetishests, they just stand out a lot more than the rest since it seems to be a good majoraty of the OPEN foot fetishists who do this.

Freaking "findom" subs confuse me the most.
"I want to serve you mistress. Please, take all my money"
PayP1ggy tips 1 token
"Can we PM for my fetish now?"

Yep, personalized one on one fetish time is the type of service you low ball on.

Some findom guys on camsites, much like the CEI (cum eating instruction) guys, are more into the idea of the fetish than they are into actually doing it, resulting in the scenario below:

I had a guy who claimed to be into findom, and wanted to pm about a private he wanted to do the next day when he got paid. At the time, I was charging 10 tokens for a friend's list add for PM-ing. He wouldn't pay it and complained about how unfair it was that he couldn't pm me right then and there, talk about his fetish for free, then fuck off and never pay, when paying happened to be his fetish. It's rude enough to expect to talk about a fetish for free, but when that fetish is giving people money, not doing so makes a person look really stupid.

I keep wondering why I am having such difficulty getting models to email me so that I can renegotiate the terms of our business dealings. I blame this guy.

Member tipped about 20 (or less) one token tips. Started asking for the model to email him. Later after show...
model: Hi. I dont know why you wanted email but thank you for coming to my room and tipping :)
member: You're welcome. Just hoping we could stay in touch
(hours later, after no further response)
member: Hope to hear from you again

Next day, member comes back, tips a couple one token tips, turns into one of those hyper-aggressive tip cheerleaders. Model told him in the room to chill out. Or so I heard, I missed all that. Later after the show...
member: Nice outfit. Sorry if I ruined your night. Though you're so addictively beautiful
model: No problem. Its just I had other tippers in the room. They don't like to tip 500 tokens then have a 1 1 1 tipper start telling them to tip. Im not upset though.
member: That doesn't concern me much. Just want to know you better if that's ok.
model: What do you mean by know better? If you are talking about meeting I don't do that.
member: Maybe in the near future, date, hang out
model: No we aren't going to meet date or hangout in the future. I don't know anything about you and I'm not interested in dating just because somebody tips me 1 token a few times. Maybe you can go find a prostitute for that?
member: Was hoping to find a wife
model: I dont think camsites are a good place for that. I'm not there because I am looking for a husband.
member: Ok. Just keep me in mind

4 or 5 days later back in room. A 1 token tip...
member: Just saying hello
model: Hi
member: im still available to marry
model: (ignores proposal, says hi to another member)
member: email me again sometime
model: (ignores email me comment)
member: maybe we can both leave here
Another member: this place is great. why would you want to leave?
member: jackals like you
Another member: oh
model: (says hi to yet another member, no response to jackal comment)
member: I'm ok Model
model: (ignores, says hi to still another member)
member: a little fun since everybody's broke apparently (tips 5 more 1 token tips)
(Seems a mod said something to him about the everybody's broke comment)

member: a hater just threatened me a moment ago here. guess i'll email you after he likely silences me
mod: not going to silence
mod: she asked you other night not to do that
member:I'm actually marriage worthy, her terms and her happiness
model: what?

Nothing else said, model left shortly after, followed by...
member: What hapened, did I say anything wrong there
model: Don't come in calling people broke because you don't see anybody tipping. I told you that when you acted crazy in room the other night.
model: I don't care if you are interested in marriage, if I want to leave the camsite I can do it my self ok?
model: Nobody threatened you like you said. I saw what Mod messaged you and he did it because of way you acted other night trying to get guys to tip.
model: and thank you for your tips
member: Wish you would come to your senses and marry me. If possible we can still do your shows here, even together. Though just imagine the people you think didn't see you are actually everyone in the same place. These sites are watched by many. Though I'm still willing to tell them screw you, she's with me.
member: Who's the one upset threatening about tips. Seeing an in between message about somebody named Mod.. I don't roll with them [mod's nationality] motherfuckas..
member: I just wanna be married and stick to one pussy and not die from AIDS
member: I like you
model: Im not marrying you. Im not leaving my husband to do show with you. Sometimes we are on cam together tho you can watch and tip if you like
model: You are the one talking about tips and guys being broke. and Mod is not [mod's nationality]
model: good luck geting married to one pussy and not dying of aids
model: and no more email with you

Last edited:
^Wow, I'm surprised that she allowed it (the conversation) to go on for that long.