AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I would have banned him after night 1, fuck.
Don't know, night 1 he was practically the only tipper during a demoralizing slump. No chat, no nothing.
But night 2, clearly.

Not so much as say than do...

I personally HATE when guys start with the "you're not like the other camgirls" card.
"Aww you smile a lot, you're so cute! the other girls here are selfish bitches, russian girls get paid for smiling and you're here always happy and nice"
"I love the fact that you have a natural body and real boobs, fake bitches try to look so hard... they're basic hoes".

Please DON'T.

I had one last night, while i was topless in public chat. A basic enters and asks how much for topless.
I told him 1600. 800 to get dressed again, 800 and I'll take it all back off.

Ive heard some real winners as well like

"Open clit bb":tmi:

And since i have an ass the size of the death star, i inevitably get some sick f*ck that says "I want to suck the farts out of your ass" or "man i bet you can take some huge things in that big phat ass"
As if the size of my booty determines that....uughhh! :banghead:

And since i have an ass the size of the death star, i inevitably get some sick f*ck that says "I want to suck the farts out of your ass" or "man i bet you can take some huge things in that big phat ass"
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home.

*during a private show on streamate*
"Do you have one hole in your vagina or 2?"
Me: "Um what do you mean? Every person with a vagina has a vaginal entrance and a urethra to pee out of"
"Wow you know a lot about pussy"
Me:" Um it's called basic sex ed info" o_o
A bunch of other people also joined the show and stayed while I explained the female anatomy lmao

My death star has been known to destroy worlds

I have, on more than one occasion, referred to my pussy as a sarlaac pit when I was feeling EXTRA fucking salty.

(my computer was kind enough to autocorrect that to "garlic pit" and I was too sleepy to notice for a minute)

*during a private show on streamate*
"Do you have one hole in your vagina or 2?"
Me: "Um what do you mean? Every person with a vagina has a vaginal entrance and a urethra to pee out of"
"Wow you know a lot about pussy"
Me:" Um it's called basic sex ed info" o_o
A bunch of other people also joined the show and stayed while I explained the female anatomy lmao
I often find myself having to give sex ed 101 as well

"Well, currently I'm groping my breasts, but what I really want to do is direct!"
This is what I am saying to that question from now on. LOLZ

Reactions: Entertainer33
Kik Dude: "Come here."
Me: "Where...?"
KD: "Dubai"
Me: "That requires money and a passport, that I don't have at the moment. I'd love to vacation there one day." (This is me being too nice. Observe!)
KD: "No i pay you and make u the best street girl. No more webcam. Come here."
Me, finally getting annoyed: "No. I enjoy camming. Sorry."
KD: "You will be personal slut?"

AND YOU SIR ARE BLOCKED.

I was wearing a dress with lilo and Stitch on it today and got this response.

Attachments

• WTF moment #4.png
    WTF moment #4.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 69
I had to Google Lilo and Stitch.
That's OK Tesla, it's after your time. lol It's a really good movie and one of my top 3 Disney movies for sure!

• Funny!
Reactions: Magnolia
I got asked if I would wear a cast/walk around on crutches the other day? Not sure if trolling or legit fantasy... :rofl: