AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
“But... I am a ghost... I’ve been dead for 111 years and you can only see me because it’s the full moon...” *waves chaines, makes wooooing sounds*

:haha: So accurate. I describe my foundation shade as "a combination of Miss Piggy and Casper the Friendly Ghost". The only reason I don't look ghost-pale on cam is, you know.... blush, bronzer, and highlighter.

Reactions: Marley Magdalene
Had someone tell me I look just like “mommy” in chat.

1) ew. No. Ew.
2) that crap gets you insta banned.
3) I’m not even close enough in age to be your mom
4) that doesn’t turn me on. It turns me right the F off.
5) EW

I get the mom thing a lot. Or the Indian version with aunty. I’m in my early 30s listed as 28 lol. Stop with that nonsense. I list Milf because otherwise I get questions about my csection scar but I AM NOT YOUR MOM and I will NOT role play that. Blegh.

1) ew. No. Ew.
5) EW

I get the mom thing a lot. Or the Indian version with aunty. I’m in my early 30s listed as 28 lol. Stop with that nonsense. I list Milf because otherwise I get questions about my csection scar but I AM NOT YOUR MOM and I will NOT role play that. Blegh.

That is where a lot of the guys seem to be stupid and not understand. They see a model use "mom" or "milf" in their tags/title and think the model is ok with the whole "mommy roleplay".

I laughed at him, HARD.
2goldguy.png
Then I reported him.

Oh, and a couple days ago when I was trying to do my Werewolf show on a Wednesday, someone called me a Yeti. *sigh*

1) ew. No. Ew.
5) EW

Ick! Getting a lot of these "hi mommy" guys in my room as well. I don't play that either.

this guy was babbling all sorts of nonsense about a little bit of everything, then hit the model with this one

So like... really I'm a Marine Helicopter Pilot... what does that do for you?
go watch Top Gun
it will get you hot guaranteed

after which i said to the model privately: in case you havent seen the film, its neither about marines or helicopters...

I like to think im funny

This, last night:

Member enters room.
Model has set current countdown to "Topless" in topic.
Member immediately sends one ('1', singular, as in 'individual', quantity 'uno') token.
Model thanks member.
A few seconds later, member posts "That's all I'm gonna do."
Model winks at member.
Seconds thereafter, member posts "What about seeing those tits tho??"

uh..... wtf? All tips are appreciated, but 1 out of a remaining 400-and-change doesn't override everything because you state "That's all I'm gonna do."

Next one, I'll say in return, "That's all I'M gonna do." :D :p

this guy was babbling all sorts of nonsense about a little bit of everything, then hit the model with this one

So like... really I'm a Marine Helicopter Pilot... what does that do for you?
go watch Top Gun
it will get you hot guaranteed

after which i said to the model privately: in case you havent seen the film, its neither about marines or helicopters...

I like to think im funny
Using the most homoerotic movie of the 80s to pick up women. Dude's a genius. Or something.

Not sure if you realize the post you replied to was from 9 years ago... it's still a cute reply and all, just wondering.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
GrizzledFailingHoatzin-small.gif

No banana?

Yes I did know, but banana is the gift that just keeps on giving.
I have a minion shirt that says BA-NA-NA on it, so I feel u.

Reactions: AlexLady
gushingtaz: what gets guys the most horny about your body?
JigglesJane: I don't know, I'm not a guy
gushingtaz: well im sure you occasionally get groped when you go out?
JigglesJane: yes and that's absolutely the most upsetting thing ever and not a good means for a woman to be told how attractive she is
gushingtaz: yeah very true....that sucks
gushingtaz: where were you the last time that happened
JigglesJane: why do you want to know?
gushingtaz: honestly just curious to hear people's stories and how it has shaped them - not judging
JigglesJane: sure, sure
JigglesJane: well I'd rather not discuss that but thank you

Nice backpedal dude, way to totally not be trying to jack off to the thought of me being sexually harassed.

I see this more often than not to be honest but not a "wtf" but at the same time it is:

A guy comes into the room being all "it's my birthday today bb. show me those [insert body part]".
Usually the models say a happy birthday but then laugh at them for trying to get a freebie.

So I was kind of curious, do you give friends/regulars any quick freebie when it's their birthday? I mean, whether they ask or not.

I see this more often than not to be honest but not a "wtf" but at the same time it is:

A guy comes into the room being all "it's my birthday today bb. show me those [insert body part]".
Usually the models say a happy birthday but then laugh at them for trying to get a freebie.

So I was kind of curious, do you give friends/regulars any quick freebie when it's their birthday? I mean, whether they ask or not.
Very dedicated regulars from years of loyalty get bday stuff in my room. That’s it.

This has happened twice now in 2 different model's rooms in 2 days.
Not sure if it's some guy going round tipping or taking a model private and having them do this, or if so, why (is it sexual or just for fun) but:

They get the model how they are (first model was already nude with heels on and second was fully clothed)... get them to start doing sexy little poses and.... meow. Yes, proper meow noises for about 15 minutes. I was weirded out, turned on and confused! It was one of the weirdest things. The reason it was so weird because it's one of those unexpected things to see/hear. On both occasions the model was laughing and having fun with it, so that was great to see.

This has happened twice now in 2 different model's rooms in 2 days.
Not sure if it's some guy going round tipping or taking a model private and having them do this, or if so, why (is it sexual or just for fun) but:

They get the model how they are (first model was already nude with heels on and second was fully clothed)... get them to start doing sexy little poses and.... meow. Yes, proper meow noises for about 15 minutes. I was weirded out, turned on and confused! It was one of the weirdest things. The reason it was so weird because it's one of those unexpected things to see/hear. On both occasions the model was laughing and having fun with it, so that was great to see.

I mew and meow and wear ears sometimes. Offline, I have a collar with bells, ears, and tail. Its so much fun to be a sexy little kitten. ;)
Meow. 😼

Reactions: MsVeraMillion
2. Its 2019, who is still using tampons? get a silicone cup.

People who's cervix is waaaay too low for those things to work.

The train keeps on a-rolling! :eyeroll

A member sent me a PM, (while I had a notice saying "Hold PM's until end of show", as I was FULLY SUBMERGED in a BATHTUB. *sigh...)
Anyway, his proposition was as follows...

"I have a deal for you. You look at my dick and if you can guess my age from it in one try, I'll tip you my age times ten. So if I'm 30, you get 300 tk. That's good."

I kinda wished he was in the tub too so I could've held him under for a little, lol.

Thats cute. I had someone asking me if I would vomit in private today.
I also had someone paying for C2C and I opened his cam to see him smeared in his own shit and telling me he wants to eat mine.
I had someone today also saying he wants to lick my bum hole clean.
A while ago also got asked if I wanted the dick who made me to fuck me (ok please f*ck off you incestuous pedo and p.s my dad is dead so go throw yourself off a cliff while you're at it)
The pie in the face, yep, I'd get tipped to smash whipped cream pie in my face.

I do leave pm's open at time just to entertain my regulars with that shit. I do quite a few fetish role play (within certain boundaries of course) and my vanilla regulars are always intrigued to hear about all the weird things I come across.
I will do the mommy thing sometimes in private even if I find it creepy it makes me laugh. in my latest one I was wearing my stripper shoes, was clothed and wearing also a strap on and I was telling him to be a good boy and cum in mommy's shoes :playful: Like how exactly do you not crack up laughing when you hear yourself say things like that. Oh well, it doesn't hurt anybody and its not super gross after being asked to vomit.

Wondering what you hard-working cam performers might think of a member's comment from this morning during a young lady's first time on MFC: "just remember, this isn't a job, just have some fun lol, I think the only rules MFC has is no dudes on cam, no sleeping and no animal sex." Guy was probably trying to help her relax but obviously it's a job ... and I suspect a damn difficult one at that.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I find it incredibly degrading whenever someone implies or plainly states that what we do "isn't a job." Whether they mean it this way or not, it comes across as belittling our work. It IS a job. That's why we get paid to do it. Even if she is new, she is still working. To me, it sounds like that guy wants to set her up to have low expectations and to perform for little compensation or worse, for free. 🤨