AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
krishanth1234 i'm here with my mother watching you now and her name is Kanthi
It's probably her week-old corpse propped up on the sofa, with a pair of glasses on lol.
Seriously though, I report people who say stuff like that immediately.

Literally just now in my friend's room. A grey member

krishanth1234 Hi
krishanth1234 you are looking so beautiful
krishanth1234 i'm here with my mother watching you now and her name is Kanthi

WTF
This reminds me of a fun story that I never get to share. I had a semi-reg back when I was a stripper. He came in every other week with a friend or two. He always got dances with me and tipped me fairly decently. He was always respectful and just super chill. We talked a lot, but it was always sexy or casual - nothing ever too deep. One day, I see him sitting at a table with an older man and an older woman. I'm thinking that maybe he brought his boss and his boss's wife in. I go over there to chat with him and he introduces me to his parents! Yes, this guy brought his parents in to meet me because he was in love with me and wanted to get their approval to ask me out...!!!??? It was incredibly bizarre.

"Make your pusC vape" and he said this repeatedly til I could ban

I don't smoke or vape. Never have. Out of sheer curiosity, is that even something physically possible? Like fucking inward queefing and normal queefing!? Wtf.

Does anyone even say 'lol' anymore? :bored:

This actually reminds me of quite recently with a fantastic Ukrainian model I visit. She is always making silly jokes and stuff, which is great for my [British] humour so we have great chemistry with it, bouncing off each other. I would sometimes say "lol" (I would use the "lol emoji on Stripchat but I don't have the VIP membership most times), and she told me (genuinely) she thought me signing messages with "lol" was a pet name for her haha. The best part of it though is "lol" in no way shape or form could be taken from her username, pseudo name or anything else so I have no idea what she thought it was, or how I came up with this pet name for her.

You forget that obviously many people don't know even the most common abbreviations because of language differences, and they have no reason to. It's the same with other languages and me, even if I use a translator.
I think it was literally 3 or 4 months she thought I had this name for her haha.

I know we are not meant to kink shame so I removed this person's name...

[USERNAME] Hi Miss You look amazing! I am strange and I have fetish for sexy woman being unladylike. I love when a woman farts and burps and pick nose. Especially farts! I would love to know if you have farted recently? kisses

And then in the same chat only 1 message below another guy....

ryo18v
609cc849b980e5bdcb12c450fa4825522e1482a8.jpg
Yeah, like you're in Canada
ryo18v
You couldn't even find it on a map
ryo18v
Somebody should shove that phone up your arse

This model only usually uses her phone at the end of a private show from what I've seen. She isn't doing it during one or during people tipping etc. This guy didn't tip, nor did he even say hello.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Billyboy
ryo18v
Yeah, like you're in Canada
ryo18v
You couldn't even find it on a map
ryo18v
Somebody should shove that phone up your arse

This model only usually uses her phone at the end of a private show from what I've seen. She isn't doing it during one or during people tipping etc. This guy didn't tip, nor did he even say hello.
She obviously didn't get the memo that the "King" had arrived in her room lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: Billyboy and NotYou
Just now on CS, grey user:

Bby I live to see your anal bby
My dick is wery hongry for your anal
Analshow My lovaaa I love your pussy I love your ass I love your All
do u want me to suck your pussy
Can I see your anal bby plz I love it
Your anal is amazing

There was no mod in the room but I wish someone could have kicked him........ went on and on (as you can see), this just a tiny part of his rambling

And perhaps this is the creepiest one, just now on CB in the room of my friend:

yes_scottyy: If you are worried about getting pregnant please do not worry because my love after all I already know in my heart and soul that you are the mother of my children going to be the mother of all of my children

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou and Billyboy
Words were not enough, had to screenshot.

1620609876520.png

translate to:

Hi beautiful
Can I be your moderator? Let me help you promote your room in a big way

then request for PM a little later. Then radio silence.

nip slip.jpg

Well I'm always horny, but nice try in trying to get a freebie though. 🙄 Lol. Of course he ran outta my room faster than Speedy Gonzales when I told him he can tip. :giggle:

So, I am leaving this guy's name in because it is very relevant, and you will see why:

3:30 AM Dk_Alpha1
I want your mouth

So hot

Give it to me

Dk_Alpha1 has tipped 1 tk

3:31 AM Dk_Alpha1
Ur hot as fuck

3:33 AM Dk_Alpha1
Your good

3:33 AM Dk_Alpha1
Not as good as me tho

(Last comment mostly)
When people are so rude or arrogant etc, I always get curious so I checked his profile, and in his "About Me" all it says is:
"I don't play with you. You play with me".
The name + the comments + the "about me" = huge arrogant pr**k imo - I can honestly imagine most women just hating any kind of show with a guy like this. Am I right or wrong?
Before camsites though, I genuinely used to believe all women wanted this kind of self-centered, arrogant type of guy. How wrong I was - thankfully. I have learned ladies want a man who will look at THEM (the woman) when in bed with them, not looking at their own reflection haha

Am I right or wrong?
Right 😊

Maybe someone with a very submissive fetish and/ or persona might be into him. But even in that case I’d highly doubt it if he’s attention whoring free chat w demands for one token. I think that’s 5c to model right?

I know I always take rude arrogant men inside or outside of camming context as red flags. Since it’s usually overcompensation for some hidden insecurity they can’t face. Insecurity is fine, we all have it/ them. But when a person has to be that in denial or weird about it, I personally avoid them like the plague. Unless they are paying well and it’s just a role play act, that they can turn on and off. And the real them is just a genuine normal human w humility.

But when someone just launches into it like that with strangers, without consent or discussion and payment first, I think it’s more likely that that is their real personality. Which is a major red flag and turn off.

Last edited:
The name + the comments + the "about me" = huge arrogant pr**k imo - I can honestly imagine most women just hating any kind of show with a guy like this. Am I right or wrong?
Before camsites though, I genuinely used to believe all women wanted this kind of self-centered, arrogant type of guy. How wrong I was - thankfully. I have learned ladies want a man who will look at THEM (the woman) when in bed with them, not looking at their own reflection haha

You are right about hating a show with a guy like that. And yeah, self-centered dudes like that turn me off. I couldn't care less about the fancy schmancy stuff a man's just bought for his fancy car...or bragging about all of his college degrees. 👎 I care more about how you treat me and other good people. As much as I like to swoon over hot guys with muscular arms, if you're a complete asshole then suddenly you aren't so hot (to me) anymore.

Model is a single mother with a 6 month old (not on her profile) and she is 18 with #milk and #mommy tags.

Not sure why she answered the grey member, but she was at tail end of a 8 hour shift. Exhaustion?

roie1234 Hi
roie1234 Puedo hacerte una pregunta?♥️
(Translated Can I ask you a question)
roie1234 Has anyone cum inside your pussy before?♥️
model yes
roie1234 How many times? ♥️
roie1234 ??
model 3

5 minutes later with new member name (not sure what happened. Must have got kicked out, but no public message).

_roie1234 Did you become pregnant from one of these time?

2 minutes later
_roie1234 ?

5 minutes later
_roie1234 Anywhere you had sex when you became pregnant❤❤
_roie1234 ?

model went into private and that was it.

LOL.

"How's your night going so far?"

Always asked by members who don't tip. Every...damn...time. Lmao.

..just dropping this one in for you all:

11:13 PM yt02972
Oh hello

11:14 PM yt02972
You look like you n Ed to masturbate to a 18 yrold who's mom is gonna help as a loose my virginity as she sucks me fucks me an swallows me

11:15 PM yt02972
She said she'll take my virginty once I get into college I did baby

11:16 PM yt02972
An today is also my 18th bday an she just found out I have 11inch cock

**user leaves**

Edit:
Wait he came back, the story continues:

11:18 PM yt02972
So i got naked as soon as my dad start d his car

11:19 PM yt02972
I'm waiting for her to come in from sending her yoga class home

11:20 PM yt02972
I'm waiting at the door she's gonna be walking threw rubbing my cock

11:20 PM yt02972Causes I'm loosing my virginty today

Ok I can't be bothered with more but you get the idea lol.
Bet you can't guess if he is a grey or a tipper? haha

While in my friend's room, a light grey user ("has bought tokens") sent me a PM.
Probably just signed up and took the 'supporter' option to get the initial 200 tokens, otherwise he couldn't have sent the PM.
I must've been in a goofy mood, and decided to humour him. Here's our brief 'chat':

<grey>: Wanna go in on a big tip?
<me>: what do you call big?
<grey>: we throw in on her "full body tour in private"
<me>: can't split a private
<grey>: well what were you thinking then? striptease or write name on body?
<me>: it was your suggestion. how many tokens do you have?
<grey>: I have 87
<grey>: what about write name on her ass cheeks?
(so I'm thinking he will suggest his name on one cheek, mine on the other.......)
<me>: thanks, tempting offer but I'll decline. Feel free to tip off her menu though, well worth it!
<grey>: Thanks for being understanding, I'm still new to tipping. I get screwed over a lot
(closes PM chat)

I have never been approached for splitting tips before, does it happen though? Guess they have to agree it up front with the model if so?