AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
While in my friend's room, a light grey user ("has bought tokens") sent me a PM.
Probably just signed up and took the 'supporter' option to get the initial 200 tokens, otherwise he couldn't have sent the PM.
I must've been in a goofy mood, and decided to humour him. Here's our brief 'chat':

<grey>: Wanna go in on a big tip?
<me>: what do you call big?
<grey>: we throw in on her "full body tour in private"
<me>: can't split a private
<grey>: well what were you thinking then? striptease or write name on body?
<me>: it was your suggestion. how many tokens do you have?
<grey>: I have 87
<grey>: what about write name on her ass cheeks?
(so I'm thinking he will suggest his name on one cheek, mine on the other.......)
<me>: thanks, tempting offer but I'll decline. Feel free to tip off her menu though, well worth it!
<grey>: Thanks for being understanding, I'm still new to tipping. I get screwed over a lot
(closes PM chat)

I have never been approached for splitting tips before, does it happen though? Guess they have to agree it up front with the model if so?
That actually sounds like a sweet guy haha. Just trying to have some fun with the amount he’s got

While in my friend's room, a light grey user ("has bought tokens") sent me a PM.
Probably just signed up and took the 'supporter' option to get the initial 200 tokens, otherwise he couldn't have sent the PM.
I must've been in a goofy mood, and decided to humour him. Here's our brief 'chat':

<grey>: Wanna go in on a big tip?
<me>: what do you call big?
<grey>: we throw in on her "full body tour in private"
<me>: can't split a private
<grey>: well what were you thinking then? striptease or write name on body?
<me>: it was your suggestion. how many tokens do you have?
<grey>: I have 87
<grey>: what about write name on her ass cheeks?
(so I'm thinking he will suggest his name on one cheek, mine on the other.......)
<me>: thanks, tempting offer but I'll decline. Feel free to tip off her menu though, well worth it!
<grey>: Thanks for being understanding, I'm still new to tipping. I get screwed over a lot
(closes PM chat)

I have never been approached for splitting tips before, does it happen though? Guess they have to agree it up front with the model if so?
Isn't that called the model setting up a goal? ;) And yes he does sound harmless and a little naive.

Isn't that called the model setting up a goal? ;) And yes he does sound harmless and a little naive.
Goal in progress was oil show, but he was interested in specific tip menu items.
But agree, at the time I was undecided if he was a typical grey, or pretty genuine new member; probably it was his first time or two on the site.
I'll look out for him there again.

So is split tipping a thing, or not? I know you can offer shared 'turbo' tips on some sites, but never come across what he suggested.

Last edited:

Never in a PM for me and been around for a long time. In open chat, yes, I've been in rooms where we've talked and done whatever. Each drop half for something, you do this and I'll do that, etc. With model involved and agreed obviously.

Frankly, every unknown user who PMs me tends to be ummm... a little odd. ; )

General Chat
InannaQoH : Do you fly to Australia often?
Model : Do you want me to fly to Australia?
InannaQoH : Well it would help with the 13 hour time-zone difference.

PM's
Model : what is your name?
InannaQoH : Inanna Queen of Heaven, Or InannaQoH for short, or it seems most people call me "Ina" :)
Model : hahaha ina do you really want me in australia?
Model : I'm only saving for my cell phone now because my previous one lost it :(
InannaQoH : After we are married?
Model : hahahahha
Model : idk
Model : :catkissyyy
InannaQoH : You cant come to Australia , and then we argue though.
InannaQoH : So need to decide before you come, if we will have 7 or 8 children.
Model : wow, that's a lot hahahahaha I just want 1

Sorry models, least I tipped while I was playing..

Just now on Camsoda:

vincent2830: Your sperm zien squirten yes of no
bustanutonyaface: Ur laim in pvt lol
rocketknob7: Fuck my leg have a go at ur personalities yes please

The model was just sitting typing on her keyboard at the time...... must be a full moon tonight

“I should come to your door” umm..no tf you shouldn’t. He’s banned.

WTF. Ew...tell him "I should Lorena Bobbitt ya. Snip, snip..." Lmao.

Greys Anatomy Cut GIF by Rooster Teeth

Last edited:
The model was naked and toying herself...
This guy.. how vain does one have to be to say something like this?

thespywholovedme: I’m handsome stroking the big one over you

Unless "handsome" was a translation error..

Oh, this is a thing I always think "wtf" at and it happens more often than you (or I) would expect/hope for it.

Guys that compliment a model with something like "omg bb you're so sexy, you're hotter than my wife/girlfriend. I wish YOU were my wife."...
I mean, why would you say that and insult your partner?

Oh, this is a thing I always think "wtf" at and it happens more often than you (or I) would expect/hope for it.

Guys that compliment a model with something like "omg bb you're so sexy, you're hotter than my wife/girlfriend. I wish YOU were my wife."...
Yeah, I hate that too. Some of them compare the models "Oh you're the hottest on this site" or "All other models are trash / boring / ugly, you are the best".

No word can describe how much I hate this behavior. For me these are real assholes and I always tell the guys that I won't tolerate anything like that in my room. If it doesn't stop, he'll be kicked out. No matter how much tip he gave or what color he is. It's hurtful and shitty when models are treated like objects that have no feelings.

bigboyballzy Can ur phone fit in ur pussy
model wtf_?
bigboyballzy Can it baby

/smdh
I always ask myself what else I should put in my pussy. It always has to be crazier, bigger and be even more unsuitable things. I think the stupidest thing I was asked was if I can insert a chair leg. I just wait until someone asks if my kitchen table and refrigerator also fit in. Some of them really need another lesson in anatomy 🙄

Fortunately, there are still enough people who are satisfied with a simple, normal-sized dildo.🤣

This disgusts me too. Probably the type of guy who'd talk shit about his "fat wife" while she's pregnant with his child. SMH. 🤬

The ones obsessed with my “marital status”. Asking if I’m married, every ring they see me wearing is “nice wedding ring btw” and so on.
And if I jokingly say that I am - they be like “uh then your husband should be paying for you”😳. Amazing logic I wonder if they also like “Ew *name actress/musician* got married?! I won’t watch her movies/listen music anymore then!” 🤦🏼‍♀️

The ones obsessed with my “marital status”. Asking if I’m married, every ring they see me wearing is “nice wedding ring btw” and so on.
And if I jokingly say that I am - they be like “uh then your husband should be paying for you”😳. Amazing logic I wonder if they also like “Ew *name actress/musician* got married?! I won’t watch her movies/listen music anymore then!” 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is yet another thing I don't understand when a guy finds out if a model has a partner.
I get that it can ruin the GFE, but so long as the partner is not being on cam with the model or in her GFE snapchat, OnlyFans, etc then I don't get why it's a problem.

There have been a few models that have hidden the fact they have a partner extremely well, but then when we chat and we share and I learn it, I don't feel anything bad or negative, etc. It doesn't change the fact I enjoy the time with her and her shows.

Even the model replied to that comment saying "what are they?"
when you have a doubt, as you frequent CB, just try to find it in the chat ^^ that's easier to explain
1621692169492.png

For some Back Dimples can be an erogenous zone too..
I had never heard this before, and the speed with which I started fondling my back dimples...

Nothing happened. 😂