AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ah, the Negotiators...... what a group.
Recently watched a guy try to negotiate with a model over her menu item "ride dildo: 350 tk"
He wrote in public chat "I only have 300, would you do it for that?"
He kept asking, and to my surprise, she agreed; he tipped the 300 and it was done.
5 mins later this same guy wrote "how much to put butt plug in bb?"

Recently watched a guy try to negotiate with a model over her menu item "ride dildo: 350 tk"
He kept asking, and to my surprise, she agreed; he tipped the 300 and it was done.

The negotiators can be kind of pathetic at times. Once saw a guy try to negotiate half price on a tit flash (which was already cheap, like 50 tokens or something). The model was reluctant.

He’s like “then just show me one of them bb”

PLZ BB JUST 1 BOB

Ahhh, the negotiators....

steel74 How many token for take Off shoes?
Model 20 tip
steel74 10 only have sosorry
steel74 Is possible
steel74 Ok 10?

*waits a few minutes*

steel74 20 token sorry for feet?
Model yes
steel74 tipped 20 tokens

lol : )

7:33 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] Remove dress my love

Naked body

All naked
ivanivanovgotov21 has tipped 1 tk
ivanivanovgotov21 is now King of the Room

Show me tits

7:33 AMivanivanovgotov21
Show meee

now

7:34 AM [Model]
@ivanivanovgotov21

@ivanivanovgotov21 hello)))

7:34 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] show me baby

@ivanivanovgotov21 tipmenu

Tits

Show me and I more tip you

7:35 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] Show me now

@[Model] I have 22cm big dick

7:35 AM [Model]
@ivanivanovgotov21 wow )

@[Model] show me tits

7:36 AM [Model]
@ivanivanovgotov21 And I have little titties

7:36 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] No problem

@[Model] I like small tits

7:37 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] Show me

7:42 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] I’m your young sugar daddy

7:43 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] Show me tita

tits

7:44 AM [ME]
@ivanivanovgotov21 i think it takes more than 2 tokens to be a sugar daddy... sugar daddy's spend a lot more and if you can't afford 87 for tits, you can't be her sugar daddy

7:45 AM [Model]
@[ME] thank you

@[Model] Remove dress my love

Naked body

All naked
ivanivanovgotov21 is now King of the Room

Show me tits

7:33 AMivanivanovgotov21
Show meee

now

@ivanivanovgotov21

@ivanivanovgotov21 hello)))

@[Model] show me baby

@ivanivanovgotov21 tipmenu

Tits

Show me and I more tip you

@[Model] Show me now

@[Model] I have 22cm big dick

7:35 AM [Model]
@ivanivanovgotov21 wow )

@[Model] show me tits

7:36 AM [Model]
@ivanivanovgotov21 And I have little titties

@[Model] No problem

@[Model] I like small tits

7:37 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] Show me

7:42 AM ivanivanovgotov21
@[Model] I’m your young sugar daddy

@[Model] Show me tita

tits

7:44 AM [ME]
@ivanivanovgotov21 i think it takes more than 2 tokens to be a sugar daddy... sugar daddy's spend a lot more and if you can't afford 87 for tits, you can't be her sugar daddy

7:45 AM [Model]
@[ME] thank you

I love the grey, self-proclaimed “sugar daddies.” I saw one on Stripchat last week. He was a level 9, which is the highest level SC will advance a grey user to if they watch a lot of models but have never tipped. Right there, a red flag.

This guy managed to bait the the model into a conversation in public chat and quickly started begging her to move to Mexico to live with him. Said things like “I will give you everything you need, you will not need to work anymore, we will be so happy together” etc while occasionally asking to see her twirl around or give “just a quick look bb.”

She said no. He asked why (as if he could not believe she didn’t jump at this great opportunity). She basically replied with “I don’t know you, and you say you have the money to be my sugar daddy but won’t even buy a few tokens to show it. So you’re either broke or you’re a selfish asshole.”

Then he asked for her Instagram.

I love the grey, self-proclaimed “sugar daddies.” I saw one on Stripchat last week. He was a level 9, which is the highest level SC will advance a grey user to if they watch a lot of models but have never tipped. Right there, a red flag.

This guy managed to bait the the model into a conversation in public chat and quickly started begging her to move to Mexico to live with him. Said things like “I will give you everything you need, you will not need to work anymore, we will be so happy together” etc while occasionally asking to see her twirl around or give “just a quick look bb.”

She said no. He asked why (as if he could not believe she didn’t jump at this great opportunity). She basically replied with “I don’t know you, and you say you have the money to be my sugar daddy but won’t even buy a few tokens to show it. So you’re either broke or you’re a selfish asshole.”

Then he asked for her Instagram.

haha see a lot of these guys.
And the SC rank 9, it means they have watched in total about 86.5hrs of cams or slightly more depending on if they have verified their account (and received extra XP).

A lot of Knights will look at greys and how long they have been registered but never take into account the rank. So for example, i have seen a few that have been registered for 3 or 4 yrs, but their rank is only 1, 2 or 3, which means they only spent a tiny amount of time watching cams, so they might still be very new and potentially you can get them to buy some tokens.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
haha see a lot of these guys.
And the SC rank 9, it means they have watched in total about 86.5hrs of cams or slightly more depending on if they have verified their account (and received extra XP).

A lot of Knights will look at greys and how long they have been registered but never take into account the rank. So for example, i have seen a few that have been registered for 3 or 4 yrs, but their rank is only 1, 2 or 3, which means they only spent a tiny amount of time watching cams, so they might still be very new and potentially you can get them to buy some tokens.
I know nothing about the ranking on SC, but am disappointed to read this, knowing that the person now impersonating me there by registering my CB username, is only a Grey Level 1.....
I mean, the indignity of being cloned by someone who barely spends any time online; it's just embarrassing :rofl:

And in other news, this just now on CB must represent the most generous grey user on the entire site:
Screenshot 2021-07-12 Chaturbate.jpg

Yeah I post roughly every 5 mins one gif or another. I try not to do the same one but I sure as hell dont repeat if it's already on the screen.

And this is a good example of the annoying kind of moderator:

As soon as a bot posted, this moderator posted all this stuff AGAIN.
No one is talking, no one is tipping.. And the room has a few thousand in it

Edit:
And he posted it AGAIN!! haha wow

Yeah, that's ridiculous, and I don't know how models put up with that shit their entire time online. I mean, I get annoyed with the members who choose to communicate with me in only GIFs, and won't type actual text into the chat. It doesn't happen often, but it happened somewhat recently...and I had to ask the guy to please type to me in the chat...not just communicate in GIFs. I think he left the room shortly after that. Lol.

I mean, come on...I love GIFs too (Especially the one below of Joker laughing). But during an actual conversation they' shouldn't completely replace actual text. How old are we???

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Edit:

I see that a lot, especially from fellow mods.
And it is so obvious that whatever tipping had been going on prior, dries up completely once that begins.
Great way to kill the mood and undermine all the model's hard work.

Haha I was in a models room and this guy wanted 15 minute of pvt for 200 tokens, then for 250 then for 300. He then started and stopped pvt like 6 times over the next 20 minutes for like 30 seconds each before buying enough tokens for a strip show and bj. LOL

Edit:
And he posted it AGAIN!! h

Edit:

That's horrible.

I've been a Moderator for a lovely girl for six years, and a couple of others, and it amazes me at some of the stuff users say or try to get away with.

Negotiating Menu prices or the price per minute for a private.
Wanting a free flash, "To See What I'm Getting" before I take you private :D
The tight wads that tip 1 token and say, Boobs BB :mad:
Purples that talk shit for hours and never tip (CB) :mad:
One guy had a Cheese fetish, wanted to know if a model had any cheese in her refrigerator, preferably Swiss :D
On and on, but my biggest pet peeve is these guys that pop in the room and the first thine they say is "PM BB"?

I've been a Moderator for a lovely girl for six years, and a couple of others, and it amazes me at some of the stuff users say or try to get away with.

Negotiating Menu prices or the price per minute for a private.
Wanting a free flash, "To See What I'm Getting" before I take you private :D
The tight wads that tip 1 token and say, Boobs BB :mad:
Purples that talk shit for hours and never tip (CB) :mad:
One guy had a Cheese fetish, wanted to know if a model had any cheese in her refrigerator, preferably Swiss :D
On and on, but my biggest pet peeve is these guys that pop in the room and the first thine they say is "PM BB"?
I often wonder if this isn't CB's biggest downfall, encouraging the mentality of entitlement for nothing?
free webcam.jpg

Reactions: haywired1950
As a mod I fucking hate guys who expect free PM's. What gets me is most girls only charge 5 tokens for a pm, it's not that much to tip, especially if you r wanting a pvt show.
And again many if the front page girls have to charge more otherwise they be bombarded with PM's or get too distracted from the main chat.

The sad thing is that the girls that give out free PM's to guys asking for one r the girls that could really do with guys tipping some more tokens every now and then

As a mod I fucking hate guys who expect free PM's. What gets me is most girls only charge 5 tokens for a pm, it's not that much to tip, especially if you r wanting a pvt show.
And again many if the front page girls have to charge more otherwise they be bombarded with PM's or get too distracted from the main chat.

The sad thing is that the girls that give out free PM's to guys asking for one r the girls that could really do with guys tipping some more tokens every now and then
Me too. Was just in a room when a purple came in, wrote "pm me". The bot auto-replied "PM (11)". Immediately in the chat window, "<username> has left the room".
Just seems there is an expectation of entitlement to have their ass kissed because they are a big shot.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I had a model on CB I really liked. We had some crazy privates and talked a lot in prv and in public, danced together in c2c, etc. Her appreciation for me seemed genuine as she let me know that she liked me all the time, even if there mere many tippers tipping way more than me. I guess that was because we had many deep talks where I learned a lot by seeing things from her perspective.

Then she suddenly stopped reacting and banned me for no reason at all. I was like wtf?!? I couldn't think of any reason at all. I knew she had an account on stripchat, so I went there with the intention to create an account. But my username was already taken! That was when I became suspicious, because my username is quite unique and long. The chance someone happens to have the same idea is next to none. So I registered with another name and went to her room, tipped her for PM and told her my CB username and that probably there might be another guy using my CB name on Stripchat. Suddenly she burst out in tears, crying like hell, but also laughing, telling me that she missed me quite a lot. It turned out that this guy with my username went on a rampage insulting her in the most abusive way you can imagine. I had to cry also because I suddenly realized how much I liked her and how much I missed her.

Apparently this asshole was in her CB room and jealous of me because I had such good relationship with her. So he took my name, went to Stripchat and destroyed our relationship.

How. Sick. Can. You. Get???

Now everything is cool again, luckily. I just have to be careful not to fall in love with her. Might be too late now.

I often wonder if this isn't CB's biggest downfall, encouraging the mentality of entitlement for nothing?
View attachment 88978
Kind of? All the live cam platforms (that I know of?) market themselves this way, even private-based sites. Personally I hate it, and affiliates often take it to a point that is unethically dishonest for sure. It DOES create unnecessary work for performers who end up having to explain what's actually up, but it's a numbers game for the people writing this copy and they are doing well enough to keep playing it that way.

. It turned out that this guy with my username went on a rampage insulting her in the most abusive way you can imagine. I had to cry also because I suddenly realized how much I liked her and how much I missed her.

Apparently this asshole was in her CB room and jealous of me because I had such good relationship with her. So he took my name, went to Stripchat and destroyed our relationship.
Holy shit!????? How twisted, manipulative and fucked up can people get!!!????

Holy shit!????? How twisted, manipulative and fucked up can people get!!!????

Its crazy how common it is to find out from a model that someone else in the room threw a fit or got jealous because I tipped or because I was perceived as getting her attention. And that’s only the times a model tells me about it… I imagine it happens even more often than I know. And we’re talking about very basic levels of tips and attention. Not even a whale situation.

Last year a model told me another member blew up at her in DMs because I showed up and she gave me a smiley emoji in chat. I had visited this woman a grand total of twice before that day, and I was not the high tipper either time. This dude still went off on her about “your Prince Charming is back again, so you’re going to ignore me now.”

Some guys just get super jealous over the smallest perceived slights. Sadly, @Gruner ’s story doesn’t surprise me much. I wonder if my split-camming imposter was trying to sabotage too, and just abandoned the plan because she figured him out.

And that’s only the times a model tells me about it… I imagine it happens even more often than I know.
Yeah, as a model I'm not sure if I would tell a Reg I liked a lot, about that or not, because I would not want him to feel uncomfortable. It would depend on what else he had going on in his life, wouldn't want to add to stress. However on the other hand, if someone is that insanely focused on him, that they are copying his user name and signing up to other sites with it, I might be tempted to tell him. Because God only knows what other trouble they could be trying to cause him. Pathetic. Some people are REALLY FUCKING insane. But, yes, this doesn't surprise me much. What surprises me is how frequently stuff like this seems to happen! #crazytown!

That was my #1 pet peeve on CB. As soon as they'd find my room, "PM bb?" And the fact that there's no option to edit who could/couldn't PM you (like on MyFreeCams), so any 'ole body could PM you "Were u from, ma?" :facepalm:

so any 'ole body could PM you "Were u from, ma?"
apart of your mods and your Fan club members, only 'supporters' on the site can open a PM without your consent, and this for each show. This supporter's feature is really a lam.

Many models I know silence/ban those who are rude enough to open without tipping the PM's price on their menu... so I'd correct myself : "only *new* supporters who have not yet been well-mannered... ^^ "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, this isn't exactly a WTF in the sense of what members do but it's a WTF from me.
I just went for a private show with a model I have watched since 2016. I have always thought she is stunning and I know exactly what I love about her. What I find so sexy, positions/angles and well, everything

I always usually have an idea of what I'd like from pvt shows too, always. Not a second to second blow, but you know, at least some of the things.

The private show starts and my mind went completely blank and I had absolutely no idea what to do or what I wanted, even though I had been wanting/waiting to have this with her for a few days and DID plan in my mind what I wanted (at least some things). I don't think it was anything about being nervous or shy or star-struck or anything, I have had a few shows with her in the past.

(it was a 20 minute show and it literally felt like 20 minutes and that was without me knowing what I want lol)

Has anyone else ever had their mind just go blank like that?
It was great and fun though and we laughed after when I told her :rofl:

Well with this guy you get what is advertised, I guess :

1:46 PM assandfeetfuck
ı could fuck your asshole hard for hours and eat your feet

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
apart of your mods and your Fan club members, only 'supporters' on the site can open a PM without your consent, and this for each show. This supporter's feature is really a lam.

Many models I know silence/ban those who are rude enough to open without tipping the PM's price on their menu... so I'd correct myself : "only *new* supporters who have not yet been well-mannered... ^^ "

Sorry, but what do you mean by "supporters?" When I cammed on CB, I was always getting non-tipping members PMing me when I didn't want them to.