AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh look, a White Grey Knight

12:51 AM Iaama
How are you are you okay you are so beautiful you don't deserve sex you deserve true love because you are so beautiful because I want to talk to you in your private send in private

Oh look, a White Grey Knight

12:51 AM Iaama
How are you are you okay you are so beautiful you don't deserve sex you deserve true love because you are so beautiful because I want to talk to you in your private send in private
Lmao yeah because true love doesn't involve sex or passion at all... Man I can't stand these angel - whore complex types. But tbh they are nice to make money off of, but I really feel sorry for their significant others. The level of their sexual hang-ups is unbe-fucking -lievable!

Ugh. People can be such jerks.

Also - out of thousands of models, he chose to enter your room. So he’s definitely lying about not finding you attractive.
Hehe yeah thought the same, sometimes they are fake accounts from models or their knights or some butthurt jerks, it’s very childish , I mean come on I know I’m not ugly 🤣🤣they only want to destroy the good vibes in the room but I don’t let them haha

Was about to comment about how guys think they can convince someone to do the act before they will tip, but then noticed the crown.
Is this guy the room king, or a knight, or something similar?
I think at the time he was the highest tipper in the room. No other special qualities warranted to him! :D

Reactions: rockin_rod
@Natural_Pussy

Changed his wording slightly "broke... nearly"..

irishguyme12 sorry,,I am nearly broke,,,but.......Jesus you are Gorgeous
Model next time :)
irishguyme12 ph yes
irishguyme12 oppo...

Almost 1 year later, this guy is STILL a dark purple, and he is still doing the same thing:

irishguy122856me: I am nearly broke,,,,,,,you are gorgeous

He says it, the model says hi back, he says "you're welcome" then he always leaves.
I don't get it, does he have some fetish and he wants the model to be all "omg bb it's ok I love you anyway" or wtf? lol

Almost 1 year later, this guy is STILL a dark purple, and he is still doing the same thing:

irishguy122856me: I am nearly broke,,,,,,,you are gorgeous

He says it, the model says hi back, he says "you're welcome" then he always leaves.
I don't get it, does he have some fetish and he wants the model to be all "omg bb it's ok I love you anyway" or wtf? lol

Does he always do it to the same model(s) or are you encountering him in different rooms using the same line? My only guess is he thinks the possibility of future tips will keep her talking to him, but I don’t get it either.

There’s a similar guy who always drops in on a model I visit regularly. We’re talking 2-3 visits per week, month after month, for a year and a half at least (he might even predate my finding this model).

Always drops in with a compliment and and expectation of a chat (she normally says hello back and that’s where it ends). Is always dark purple (so he’s tipping SOMEONE on the regular). But he has not tipped this particular model in at least 14-15 months. But he is always there, and always purple. It’s one thing to legitimately run out of money/tokens, and that’s completely understandable. It’s another thing - and a little infuriating to me, as a tipper for this model - to clearly see that this guy is perpetually dark purple, in her room almost every show for a year and a half, yet he never gives one token to her. Not even in private.

Kind of pisses me off that he likes her enough to come around day after day, but can’t figure her into his token spending budget.

I hadn't seen him for a while, for maybe 6 months.
But it all varies, sometimes I see him in the same models rooms, he would come every day or every other day and say it to the same model, but then I also encounter him in models rooms where I am and he comes along and does it lol.

i get annoyed every time a member says: do that and I take you private. Just show me something before. In the past, I did fall for this, but as I gained more experience it became extremely annoying.

i get annoyed every time a member says: do that and I take you private.
I agree. And it's a situation in which you can only lose. Either you do the action for free, open eyed damaging your business, or you reject, possible causing bad mood in the chat.

If you are lucky, some white knights in your channel tell him to tip for requests.

I usually reply really friendly if I see somebody who ask for a free action and promises he'll pay tokens after it happened. I tell him how very happy I am to see him. I tell him it's wonderful that after I saw 1000 people with similar requests and 0 of them paid, I finally see the very first honest visitor who actually pays after he got his wish. Sometimes I add that I am blessed to see a miracle as he is grey and he will pay anyway.

Usually that ends the topic and keeps most visitors in good mood. And of course it can help a new model to estimate her chances of actually getting tokens from him.

New room on CB, 4th day, stream has gone well, good traffic, 2 goals cleared now we are just chilling, model is sitting relaxing with a broadbrimmed hat and an unbuttoned shirt around her. And to indicate the kind of show: topless at most, sensual dancing, teasing with ice cubes.

Grey user decides to give us a show of his own

Grey user: YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL
Grey user: IMAGINE I BREAK YOUR PUSSY
Grey user: I’M MASTURBINGGGGGGGG
Grey user: y YOU SMOKE WELL
Grey user: I NEED TO SPERM
Grey user: TOUCH PORK

I decide to comment
Me: thank you for sharing that @greyuser

Grey user: smile smile I FUCK YOUR PUSSY
Grey user: I’M MASTURBING
Grey user: PUSSYYYYYYYYY
Grey user: I BEAT YOUR ASS
Grey user: GOOD BOOBS
Grey user: TOUCH
Grey user: FEEL I FUCK YOU

During all this the model was just sitting back smoking with an overbearing smile.

Then another user comments:
Purple user: @greyuser does your mom know you are using the computer

That comment made the model burst with laughter, Grey user didn’t like that, final remark before getting kicked:
Grey user: I PISS IN YOUR MOUTH AND….(you get the idea of what came after)

:facepalm:

Then another user comments:
Purple user: @greyuser does your mom know you are using the computer
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Mauro Gatti

fool.jpg

Been on cam for like 5 minutes, and here we go with this fuckery...

Somehow this doesn't seem like a sustainable business model on CB, especially 10 min in on, probably, 2nd stream, but at least she was honest.

View attachment 89172
She turned private on right after this. :cigar:

Lol. Yeah, she could've gone about that better, for sure. I hate being asked "What do you do in private?," because I feel like if I go through a list of everything I offer, the guy may be like "Okay, yeah, do all of that then." 🙄 Lol. I'd much rather ask them what they're looking for, and they tell me. If you don't tell me anything, for the private show I'm probably just gonna do a striptease, play with my tits, and do naked ass claps (And eventually grab the baby oil)...until you speak up and ask for something specific.

2:35 AM user809876254
You are the most beautiful blonde that I saw in my life, every part of your skin, your hair, your eyes and your mouth excites me, I would kiss all your intimacy and I would slide inside you to feel all the heat of your body

2:52 AM user809876254
If I were a millionaire, I would buy you all of it, I will take you everywhere with me because you would be my most precious asset. I would take every minute and every second of my time to eat every part of your body, I would kiss you to the point that you are my addiction

Edit
Just to say there were no other messages between these two.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Lol. Yeah, she could've gone about that better, for sure. I hate being asked "What do you do in private?," because I feel like if I go through a list of everything I offer, the guy may be like "Okay, yeah, do all of that then." 🙄 Lol. I'd much rather ask them what they're looking for, and they tell me. If you don't tell me anything, for the private show I'm probably just gonna do a striptease, play with my tits, and do naked ass claps (And eventually grab the baby oil)...until you speak up and ask for something specific.
Do you have a basic description in your bio, like: 'Unless you have other wishes I will do......'?