AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You take that thing seriously. Yet maybe it won't help her much to worry about the very unlikely possibility that a wannabe moderator saw her at a mall and remembered her just after his ambitions had been rejected.
I'd feel the same safety concern about someone I'd visited once, or a thousand times.
But something not in my previous post that made her more worried - just prior to making those comments, as she moved her laptop, the camera accidentally showed a view out of her elevated apartment window. She's usually very careful about such things, but it happened. The city skyline included a very recognisable landmark. Then this viewer wrote a comment in her own language, before switching back to English. She has nothing in her bio/page to say where she's from, so that was either a heck of a guess, or he may have recognised the location.
Anyway, let's hope it was all just BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
- just prior to making those comments, as she moved her laptop, the camera accidentally showed a view out of her elevated apartment window. [...] The city skyline included a very recognisable landmark. Then this viewer wrote a comment in her own language, before switching back to English. She has nothing in her bio/page to say where she's from, so that was either a heck of a guess, or he may have recognised the location.
OK given this context, that is a lot scarier than it sounded at first. Hopefully, he's just a lying troll that seized upon the opportunity, but that is still super creepy.

Last edited:
I found this on google:

"A short Google reveals that Shakespeare used 'stockfish' as an insult, and Christopher Marlowe used 'fried (or dried) stockfish' to refer either to sexual impotence or to anything contemptible."

Not sure if that helps, I was also curious.

Maybe not something a member said... but I went C2C once with someone, and after starting to get into it the dude whips out a jar of pickle relish and sticks his, um... hot dog in it. I'm just there, stunned, trying to pretend I am not witnessing someone defile a jar of pickle relish.

I hate pickle relish, btw.
Thank you that made my day after that many insults 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe not something a member said... but I went C2C once with someone, and after starting to get into it the dude whips out a jar of pickle relish and sticks his, um... hot dog in it. I'm just there, stunned, trying to pretend I am not witnessing someone defile a jar of pickle relish.

I hate pickle relish, btw.
Good job he didn't grab the jalapenos by mistake, might've needed an ice pack

young dick.jpg

Lol. Guess I disappointed him when I just shrugged and said "Nah, not really." 😂

I love how these guys (Who, of course, don't tip) just come into the chat asking these questions, and think I'm gonna be all "Mmmm, yeah! I love it! Give me that fuckin' dick, baby!" 🙄:giggle:

The model asking him about "moderator" confused me, on one hand, I thought she meant is he a model, but then in the conversation, he mentions "handling 2 ladys".
This guy is a GREY but he is an "ex-bronze" user (it goes: grey > bronze > silver > gold etc) so he had tokens and tipped them at some point. I didn't see what rank he was (10- 24 = bronze)
Another guy chimes in to try get free shit too "eatmore", I didn't see what he was but he was either grey or bronze i think.

She didn't take his advice and she went for a private show for about 45 minutes, so she earned a lot more from that than she did from her dancing/teasing for these guys in public.

4:41 PM jackbronze1925EX
Lol

4:42 PM jackbronze1925EX
Your number he best

4:42 PM jackbronze1925EX
specially when you dance

4:43 PM jackbronze1925EX
Keep dancing makes them horney

4:44 PM jackbronze1925EX
trust me you’ll get more

4:44 PM [ MODEL ]
@ JackBronze1925 You also make a moderator?

4:44 PM jackbronze1925EX
Yes

4:45 PM jackbronze1925EX
I handle 2 lady

4:45 PM eatmore69
He's telling the truth

4:45 PM jackbronze1925EX
Follow your flows

4:46 PM jackbronze1925EX
I’m honest here

4:46 PM [ MODEL ]
Ok, following!

I’m telling you

that’s your asset

4:46 PM [ MODEL ]
This is my stream now

you can attract followers by dancing

4:47 PM jackbronze1925EX
Ok

5:06 PM jackbronze1925EX
Hot dance

make all your viewer horney

They will give you more

trust me

5:07 PMjackbronze1925EX
don’t go private

5:07 PM jackbronze1925EX
try

• Wat?!
zulukid.jpg

I have no idea what the hell this dude is even talking about, and he left without explaining further. Lol. Maybe the last time he visited me (I see that he visited me in August, and gave me a 2-token tip five times), he thought he was "making it rain"... and felt entitled to something more than a "thank you?" I have no idea, and I find it obnoxious when people come in my room trying to PM me right off the bat. And many of these "How's your night going?" dudes usually do not tip that night. Haha. It's like some sort of unwritten rule.

Had a regular in my room, was tipping 1s, 15s over and over.

A Dark Blue, who had never been in my room before, types in chat: Come on man! Hit her with those 50 and 100. I want to see her fuck that pussy!

Regular and Dark Blue then proceed to get into a fight about tipping if you want to see something you tip for it. I was laughing so hard I ended up peeing a little. After about 10 minutes of them arguing (and DB not tipping), I banned DB.

Not really a WTF, but funny to me.

I do my best to interact with other regulars (no matter what colour user they are) and engage with them in chat.
Recently, a grey who visits most shows asked me to pm him on "an urgent issue". So I did.
He then proceeded to hit me up for a request for money to buy him a new laptop..........
Shortest pm chat I've ever had :)

I do my best to interact with other regulars (no matter what colour user they are) and engage with them in chat.
Recently, a grey who visits most shows asked me to pm him on "an urgent issue". So I did.
He then proceeded to hit me up for a request for money to buy him a new laptop..........
Shortest pm chat I've ever had :)

Just when you think you've seen it all haha

I swear I have posted this guy before (grey) and something stupidly similar:

10:23 PM JesusAli@xh
I'm very hot my love can enter now with an explanation in my ass on your bed Please please take off all my underwear But beautiful and attractive and honey You are only in my heart, body and mind Please do something real with me Please please my eyes and soul I say from the heart of apples and honey

10:24 PM JesusAli@xh
I'm very hot my love can enter now with an explanation in my ass on your bed Please please take off all my underwear But beautiful and attractive and honey You are only in my heart, body and mind Please do something real with me Please please my eyes and soul I say from the heart of apples and honey

JesusAli@xh was muted by [knight]

A few new grey accounts from today:

„Hello beautiful Hitler!“

„Can you shit on your Bed?“

„Damn, 1000 token for squirt? That’s too expensive! I rather go to a prostitute for that money!“

no energy today anymore, was a little bit too much
I recently saw spam bots which apparently have no intention to attract traffic, but just try to provoke and insult models.

• Wat?!
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Delroy and Brit
Last night, I silenced this user so fast that I didn't grab the comment while it was on the chat screen.
But they wrote:
"I'm gonna fuck ur eyes, you fukn bitch"
After being silenced, they stayed in the room for over an hour, it was creepy knowing this person was still there watching.
Catching just a fraction of what you models have to put up with every single day makes me appreciate you even more.

I had a guy who wrote to me in free chat from the first second since he came in, that I'm a distorted mother, that I'm sure I have syphilis, that I'm a prostitute, that I don't deserve anything, I'm not good at anything. It usually doesn't affect me but I was ready to cry 😒 I didn't understand him, the first time I saw him in my room. I blocked it and the members were very nice defending me.