AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is butthole rating a thing now?
I believe so, yes. Although I am unsure how common it is, at this specific point of the space time continuum, we generally anchor our perceptions of reality within.

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Ha! And we've only just covered the dick rating with it's very own thread here :)
Now. I have to know. Do guys wanting butthole ratings need to hear they're the biggest asshole?
I am a novice in the field of butt hole ratings. I would imagine the average male would like a rating on depth, tightness, aesthetics, hair or no hair , and overall cleanliness. Haha. Feel free to chime in if I have missed anything there.

I am a novice in the field of butt hole ratings. I would imagine the average male would like a rating on depth, tightness, aesthetics, hair or no hair , and overall cleanliness. Haha. Feel free to chime in if I have missed anything there.

OMG, crabs in the other thread, I don't even want to imagine what would be in this one hahaha
Good luck and have fun ladies! Gotta love the new trends

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Lol.. here's a funny from lastnight. I really don't have time to screenshot.

Member - What color are your toes tonight?

Me- Um... Caucasian?

Damn hope not. It means yet another thing of mine that isn't big :rofl:
I feel like that is the general preference. There's always lube and fiber if it concerns you. It acclimates to it's environment, much like an ameoba 😆 .

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Note: The model's private show is only 8 tokens per minute (SC), so this guy is hardly going to break his bank by taking her, and she only has a minimum of 5 minutes (so 40 tokens for 5 minutes!!):
Note 2: I am her Knight, hence me responding - she likes it because her English is not the best.

During this there was another guy asking for a PM, which is 7 tokens, I told him to see the menu and obviously, his response was stupid "its not in tokens i give her a lot in pm❤"
I wonder what the "a lot in pm" would be.. no doubt lots of amazing dirty talk obviously?

**goldmembergold1 has tipped 1 token **

12:17 PM goldmembergold1
Pm

12:17 PM goldmembergold1
Dance

12:17 PM [ ME ]
@goldmembergold1 she dances beautifully in private shows

12:19 PM [ MODEL ]
@goldmembergold1 [dance emoji]

12:20 PM
goldmembergold1
Tip her for Dance ass

12:22 PM [ ME ]
@goldmembergold1 1 token to dance? Be serious

*Singing to the tune of the Klondie bar jingle* What would you do-ooh-ooh.....for...one token? :facepalm:

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Rico.jpg

Lol. Dude, this isn't Burger King...you can't have it your way. :p Well...you CAN if you tip the appropriate amount! So ridiculous (and insulting) that I have to explain to a member that it's not cool to tip a model 1 token two times, and expect her to cater to requests. Bro, you will get a smile and a thank you. We have tip menus for a reason, or you could just ask if I'll do this and that...and for how much. I know I was just on this forum the other day venting about this very thing. Lol.

"But tokens add up, don't they?" Oh, boy...you're one of those guys...expecting models to sit there and tally up all your spaced out 1-token tips. Man, do you wanna see these tits or not?! Just tip the appropriate amount, or hush. You're doing entirely too much for someone tipping the bare minimum. And your tokens are counted towards my "200 tokens until NAKED for 10 minutes" room topic goal, which includes lots of tits bouncing, ass clapping, and squats. So there's that. I swear, there is just no pleasing some of these dudes.....

View attachment 90368

Lol. Dude, this isn't Burger King...you can't have it your way. :p Well...you CAN if you tip the appropriate amount! So ridiculous (and insulting) that I have to explain to a member that it's not cool to tip a model 1 token two times, and expect her to cater to requests. Bro, you will get a smile and a thank you. We have tip menus for a reason, or you could just ask if I'll do this and that...and for how much. I know I was just on this forum the other day venting about this very thing. Lol.

"But tokens add up, don't they?" Oh, boy...you're one of those guys...expecting models to sit there and tally up all your spaced out 1-token tips. Man, do you wanna see these tits or not?! Just tip the appropriate amount, or hush. You're doing entirely too much for someone tipping the bare minimum. And your tokens are counted towards my "200 tokens until NAKED for 10 minutes" room topic goal, which includes lots of tits bouncing, ass clapping, and squats. So there's that. I swear, there is just no pleasing some of these dudes.....
It must be so frustrating for models. I know when I am wearing a mod hat, it's a common topic to have to try and explain to some users - no combining of individual tips to get something bigger from the menu.

View attachment 90368

that guy passed grade school arithmetic , he's a math genius

This was on CB, and it's a grey guy.
The model is on a new account with a new tag, but she is definitely not new. I am not sure what was said before all of this, but I can imagine he was saying other crap - no doubt because she ignores the greys but lets them fill her room for viewer count, it seems. And for the record, her body is very well looked after and toned etc. So, clearly this guy was butthurt over something haha

Honestly don't know why any guys are morons like this.

nolivestonk
Stop calling me

nolivestonk
Are you ducking stupid

nolivestonk
Please put some clothes on your scaring people

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Life_Happens
Honestly don't know why any guys are morons like this.

nolivestonk
Stop calling me

nolivestonk
Are you ducking stupid

nolivestonk
Please put some clothes on your scaring people

Also, who does he think he’s fooling with that act? If someone I found truly repulsive was harassing me to the point of anger, the last place I’d be hanging out is in that person’s cam show chat.

Holy fuck balls, this is a WTF that I accidentally did.
A model I like was banned for "no face" for 7 days on CB so I am seeing her on Bonga, this occurred on Bonga..

What it SHOULD HAVE been
Me: Wow, Hi you look beautiful :eek: (surprised emoji shortkey "colon : and then an o" ( :o)

What SHOWED:
Me: Wow, Hi you look beautiful
o.gif

Literally EVERY site I have EVER been on in 20 years, ":" followed by "o" is a surprised/shocked/wow emoji, nothing else!!!

hahah - sorry bro. I can't stop laughing at this 😂 Please tell us what her reaction was!!!

Luckily she knows me by name on both sites and knows I would never post something like that (deliberately anyway), so she just laughed on cam, but didn't type anything.. and no one else did, so you have me saying the above followed by "omg I am sorry" and then the corrected message, then for a while it was silence... no other messages or anything, so it remained there for a while haha

Had a user come in my room Sunday night. Never been in before, that I know of.

How much to come to Colombia and fuck your ass until you can't shit right for a week?

I told my husband this, and he just started to laugh like crazy, said is was a line from a Christmas movie. WHAT MOVIE IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!

I can't find an exact quote on Google but "Bad Santa" shows the part about "can't shit right for a week", so I think it is this and then the user added his own bit?

Scroll down and find this bit:
Willie : You ain't gonna shit right for a week!

I've gotten to the point that I'm resorting to other languages, to try and get through to some of these guys. Fine w/ me I'll say it in any language I need to, to make my point 🎈... and continue making it. I'm currently working on French, Spanish, Italian, German and Elvin.

Attachments

• learning other languages.JPG
    learning other languages.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
I've gotten to the point that I'm resorting to other languages, to try and get through to some of these guys. Fine w/ me I'll say it in any language I need to, to make my point 🎈... and continue making it. I'm currently working on French, Spanish, Italian, German and Elvin.
ha! I'm also learning that unique CB language 'Greyish', often seems to go like this:
"lick ahole n show bobs bb"

Since I am broadcasting under #pregnant I am seeing an influx of "Do you Smoke?" - question, especially from people who join through that particular hashtag.

Who knew that was a thing - pregnant and smoking... But, no, sorry boys. Not in my room.

Not sure why this guy thought his particular age would be relevant to riding....
But nonetheless, I'm impressed that he can measure his dick to 2 decimal places of accuracy
5-10.jpg
A bit more of the Greyish language:
boobes.jpg
But this one was appalling to watch, definitely a WTF?
a Knight in the room just let him go on and on, until a bunch of regulars got involved.
rudeness.jpg