AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Another little glimpse of wtf today. It must be my slightly bitchy mood thats bringing all these boys to the yard today.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 16.21.39.png

He exited the room after this. xD

Grey User comes in my room, not even 5 seconds later:

BB, let me see your tits! (mind you I have a sheer (is this English word? Or is it see through??) top with no bra on. You could see my boobs well)
Cum on! See tits!
Let me see tits!
BB I want tits!
(I start a private, it goes on for 4 hours. I get out, user is STILL in my room.)
TITS NOW!
(Banned)

mind you I have a sheer (is this English word? Or is it see through??) top with no bra on.
You could say sheer or see-through and they would both mean the same thing. I would use see-through if I wanted to attract people who maybe English was a 2nd language though, in case sheer didn't go through a translator well. I think everyone would understand see-through, whereas sheer might cause some minor confusion and extra effort. But they both mean the same.

I was chatting to a French guy last night, and my French wasn't coming back to me 100% (as it was near shift end and I was tired).
I was trying to say, you have the vibe of a man with a large penis, and I said "Vous avez l'air de big dick".
I sure hope he didn't think I was calling him a big dick.
I got whisked away, so I never got a chance to clarify past typing "grande penis" real quick.

Which could still have been misunderstood as name calling.
Sigh... the trials and tribulations of camming.
I was basically just trying to be nice and flirt w him/ extend the convo.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraysonDrake
You could say sheer or see-through and they would both mean the same thing. I would use see-through if I wanted to attract people who maybe English was a 2nd language though, in case sheer didn't go through a translator well. I think everyone would understand see-through, whereas sheer might cause some minor confusion and extra effort. But they both mean the same.
Understood. English is still hard for me. 8 years in school, University classes, living in US now for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes I just want to give up with it!

tennis80
Hello, you are very pretty, I have my foot immobilized in the plaster; my foot has already been immobilized in the plaster

• Wat?!
Reactions: Delroy
Understood. English is still hard for me. 8 years in school, University classes, living in US now for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes I just want to give up with it!
Well I think your English is really good. I think even native English speakers have problems with it sometimes, I know I do. Go easy on yourself you are doing great!

Grey Guy on SC, is Rank 9 (which means he has accumulated 350 XP (or 499 if he is at MAX - 500 xp means you would be rank 10 but greys can't go higher), which is 1xp per 15 minutes of viewing, which is about 86 - 120 hours of watching broadcasts)... So with guys like this, I don't mind replying back to them - he has been there 6 months.

3:05 AM Beras84
Hi sweety

3:06 AM Beras84
Can I kiss your legs

3:08 AM Beras84
How you want to play baby

3:09 AM [ ME ]
@Beras84 Depends on how many tokens you got and what you can afford to do?

3:10 AM Beras84
Ok bye nothing happens here

3:12 AM [ ME ]
@Beras84 :rofl: yeah not when you freeload and don't tip for things to happen🤦‍♂️

Grey Guy on SC, is Rank 9 (which means he has accumulated 350 XP (or 499 if he is at MAX - 500 xp means you would be rank 10 but greys can't go higher), which is 1xp per 15 minutes of viewing, which is about 86 - 120 hours of watching broadcasts)... So with guys like this, I don't mind replying back to them - he has been there 6 months.

Hi sweety

Can I kiss your legs

@Beras84 :rofl: yeah not when you freeload and don't tip for things to happen🤦‍♂️

Was the model not able to answer his question (And you answered for her) because she was in the middle of doing a flash, or a public chat show?

Reactions: MarieElise

Hi sweety

Can I kiss your legs

The 3:10 comment sounds a bit like one I saw yesterday from a fella who has been dark purple before, but lately is light blue.
He came into the room and just lurked for maybe 2 hours.
Then all of a sudden he wrote:
"you are so fuckn boring, you never do anything interesting. I'm sick of you, so will leave and never be back. You will remember me and wish you did more to please. Don't forget my words"
He left before I silenced him (but at least doing that cleared the negative comment).
10 minutes later, guess who entered the room again?

Others can correct me if I am wrong but I don't think this is too strange of a thing to say. Different models favour different styles of streams and engagement. So working out how a model likes to play isn't that strange.

Others can correct me if I am wrong but I don't think this is too strange of a thing to say. Different models favour different styles of streams and engagement. So working out how a model likes to play isn't that strange.
If he had tokens, sure.
Maybe he was thinking about buying some, but quite likely he was just taking pleasure from interacting for free and enjoying a bit of sexy talk.

If he had tokens, sure.
Maybe he was thinking about buying some, but quite likely he was just taking pleasure from interacting for free and enjoying a bit of sexy talk.
exactly, sadly that is usually the case.

If he had tokens, sure.

Exactly this. You don't watch 86 - 120 hours of streams and not buy tokens. By this point, you will have already had a good feel for the site etc so you would have bought some at some point. 5 months and a minimum of 86-120 hrs perving, I think you can quite easily get a "nose" or "eye" for these things/people, and you can just "tell".

The 3:10 comment sounds a bit like one I saw yesterday from a fella who has been dark purple before, but lately is light blue.
He came into the room and just lurked for maybe 2 hours.
Then all of a sudden he wrote:
"you are so fuckn boring, you never do anything interesting. I'm sick of you, so will leave and never be back. You will remember me and wish you did more to please. Don't forget my words"
He left before I silenced him (but at least doing that cleared the negative comment).
10 minutes later, guess who entered the room again?

This is all somewhat similar to a guy on SC who goes by "USA-Attorney", and he is a grey. He was in a polite, fun American woman's room, and he kept trying to make reasons for why he won't buy tokens, and then he goes on to say how boring the room and her are, but then he stays there for hours. The next day, guess who is there again, talking and not tipping etc and making excuses again for not wanting to buy any? Yep you got it.

He also did the same thing in another model's room

• Wat?!
One of my favs on CB handled this nicely today...

member: Beauty. Ready to ride cock and go pvt
model: <member name> yes im ready
member: Start the ride and we go
model: <member name> dont mad me
model: start tip or i ban you
member: Need see if you can handle that size
member: If you want ban. Just do it. No tokens for pvt for you.
model: <member name> no free show here. do you understand?
member: Okay no show here is no show in pvt sorry.
model: ok <member name> bye
model swings the banhammer!

The very next room I went to, I see this...

member: I can see more on the beach in Miami so why pay you tokens?
member disappears

SMH :facepalm:

Omg... I'll spare you posting any more of it but this guy went on like this for near an hour. Then he went into Italian when he really got into it. lol

Reading it you might think that he was reacting to what the model was doing. But nooooo... We were just sitting there talking for most of the whole time. lol

BUT he did tip! 1 token. ; )

9:18 PM
peperette
CIAO BELLA

peperette
YOUR ASS VOLCANO

9:19 PM
peperette
MORE DROPS

peperette
OPEN YOUR THIGHS

peperette
I W CREAM

9:21 PM
peperette
PUSH ANAL FAST BIG COCKS

9:22 PM
peperette
VERY PUSH

peperette
DAY & night

9:23 PM
peperette
large open

peperette
good

peperette
large open

9:24 PM
peperette
movie fast

peperette
big anal

9:25 PM
peperette
more open

peperette
large

9:26 PM
peperette
wettttt

peperette
large large behind

9:27 PM
peperette
movie fast

peperette
open anl

peperette
i w wet cream

9:28 PM
Rolo6969
EX
Panas me enamore

peperette
touch asss

9:29 PM
peperette
large

peperette
movie

peperette
you are fire

peperette
i w wett

9:30 PM
peperette
long squirt

peperette
more time

peperette
more large your tighs

9:31 PM
peperette
fast movie

peperette
large large more

peperette
squirt

9:32 PM
peperette
every holes big

peperette
cream + pisss

peperette
ok nipples hard

9:33 PM
peperette
large in the middle

peperette
sperm in the asss pussy wet cream

Omg... I'll spare you posting any more of it but this guy went on like this for near an hour. Then he went into Italian when he really got into it. lol

Reading it you might think that he was reacting to what the model was doing. But nooooo... We were just sitting there talking for most of the whole time. lol

BUT he did tip! 1 token. ; )

peperette
CIAO BELLA

peperette
YOUR ASS VOLCANO

peperette
MORE DROPS

peperette
OPEN YOUR THIGHS

peperette
I W CREAM

9:21 PM
peperette
PUSH ANAL FAST BIG COCKS

peperette
VERY PUSH

peperette
DAY & night

peperette
large open

peperette
good

peperette
large open

peperette
movie fast

peperette
big anal

peperette
more open

peperette
large

peperette
wettttt

peperette
large large behind

peperette
movie fast

peperette
open anl

peperette
i w wet cream

Rolo6969
EX
Panas me enamore

peperette
touch asss

peperette
large

peperette
movie

peperette
you are fire

peperette
i w wett

peperette
long squirt

peperette
more time

peperette
more large your tighs

peperette
fast movie

peperette
large large more

peperette
squirt

peperette
every holes big

peperette
cream + pisss

peperette
ok nipples hard

peperette
large in the middle

peperette
sperm in the asss pussy wet cream
It puts me in mind of a semi-literate self learning AI practicing what it has learnt .

• Funny!
teaseher: Suck your toes nice and slow for me and I will take you private for 15 minutes after ok?
c4llmem4ri4 : that sounds like a great deal.
c4llmem4ri4 :Just a free show before a pvt, right?

teaseher

Just want to get turned on and hard before private

teaseher
Ok?

c4llmem4ri4
Of course, you can start by buying that video of me where I suck my toes naked. That should do the trick for you. :)

teaseher
Greedy cunt

------

Must be mercury in retrogade bringing all these good ones out. Sorry for spamming the thread.

teaseher: Suck your toes nice and slow for me and I will take you private for 15 minutes after ok?
c4llmem4ri4 : that sounds like a great deal.
c4llmem4ri4 :Just a free show before a pvt, right?

teaseher
Just want to get turned on and hard before private

teaseher
Ok?

c4llmem4ri4
Of course, you can start by buying that video of me where I suck my toes naked. That should do the trick for you. :)

teaseher
Greedy cunt

------

Must be mercury in retrogade bringing all these good ones out. Sorry for spamming the thread.
Wel my first thought of teaseher is that he's a hypocritical cunt, certainly at least a cunt.

These kinds of guys are so unbelievably common.
A grey guy on Chaturbate - but it happens everywhere.

sergioceasar
Could I ask one question beautiful

sergioceasar
Do you accept bank transfer or western union

sergioceasar
i couldnt use my credit card in adult site because of some reason like wife

sergioceasar
I can send you 200 or 300 dollar with bank transfer or western union now. For 1 hour password show. I can send you money transfer photos in WhatsApp . After you confirm to transfer we can do password show

sergioceasar
p m me

One thing I really do love about Stripchat, when I report a guy like this and I show a photo evidence (quick screenshot), they do go and ban them as soon as they are available and see the message.
Not sure how fast they would ban on CB?? I use the "report" option and "other" and write a simple "trying to exploit the model" message (I don't want to write anything too big - short and sweet so they can read it fast is my idea).

More of a pet peeve.....

If you're gonna do that thing where you're tipping a model in 1 token tips and space them out far apart, PLEASE don't be obnoxious and expect us to be tallying that shit up so you can later on ask her to show her this or that. For crying out loud, if you have a request, just tip the tip menu price in a single tip to see feet/tits/ass/etc., and stop being extra. :facepalm:😂 You're only giving an illusion that you're "making it rain" in her room when you're just taking a really, really, really long time to give her a total of like 20 or 30 tokens. Yes, all tokens are appreciated and helpful, but don't think for a second that we're gonna sit there tallying up all those 1-token tips to see "what all you can get." Those tips will count towards the room topic goal, yes...one token at a time. That is what you will get...and a smile and a thank you. But we're also not gonna be on camera all freakin' day/night, trying to get a mini goal of 200 tokens. If you're trying to see tits, tip the required amount to see tits...in a single tip like everybody else. If you're trying to see ass, tip the required amount to see ass...in a single tip like everybody else.....

episode 1 whirly brains GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

It's so annoying to other members too. I know you can turn off tip sound, but I don't want to. So I have to suffer through 100 1-token tip sounds 1 second apart. :facepalm:
Plus, it makes it terribly difficult to follow any chat convo that was going on.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Wondering if this member should've been reported, because of the request to use PP?
Room was busy and the model missed it, I was AFK and only spotted it in the chat window after the guy left.
paypal.jpg