AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Lily90x said:
no_tokens_for_you: are you still a virgin or have you paid some blind guy to fuck you?
no_tokens_for_you: im going for a record amount of bans tonight
no_tokens_for_you: pleaaasssse holly
no_tokens_for_you: ban ban ban ban

:woops:

He was a guest, too. He had the tiny grey font.. I didn't know guests could choose names.

That name alone will get him lots of bans.

Some guy likes to come into my room and say "How are you my beautiful pink vagina daughter"
Ive been meaning to ban him (he never tips and often calls me that) but he keeps skipping away before I can get him
Does daughter mean something else in another language?

Jessi said:
Some guy likes to come into my room and say "How are you my beautiful pink vagina daughter"
Ive been meaning to ban him (he never tips and often calls me that) but he keeps skipping away before I can get him
If you know his name, you can manually ban him through your model software if it was on MFC. Look through your chat records, only if you can't remember his name. You will have to log in through the website for that, but it does work. Go to option and settings in the software and to the left you will see the list of users banned from your room, if you know his name already, click the add ban link just below the list of banned users. Good luck!!!!

Reactions: Jessi
Jessi said:

No it just means he's a perv in his country as well.... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

MercyRain said:
If you know his name, you can manually ban him through your model software if it was on MFC. Look through your chat records, only if you can't remember his name. You will have to log in through the website for that, but it does work. Go to option and settings in the software and to the left you will see the list of users banned from your room, if you know his name already, click the add ban link just below the list of banned users. Good luck!!!!

If it's on Streamate, sending his name with the lines "he's never spent a dime on me" and "It annoys the paying members" somewhere in the message will generally get it taken care of :p

I think my exact wording was "It annoys me, and I can't get his name in to ban him. I wouldn't say anything, but he's been doing this for months now, has never spent a dime on me, and a paying member complained about him"

Reactions: Jessi
i want to freeze your cum and suck it like a popsicle
???
?
?
?
?
???
02:01:28 PM KarmelKiss: yeah i didn't know what to say to that lol

Oh, and

BMG_here: good evening. Are you available for a 20-min skype show? I can email u $20 gift card from amazon for that or tip 200 tokens

tumblr_lvickk6g541qcmq2o.gif

KarmelKiss said:
BMG_here: good evening. Are you available for a 20-min skype show? I can email u $20 gift card from amazon for that or tip 200 tokens
Woah 200 tokens for 20 minutes? yes please! I am very attracted to you please don't deny me this chance to spill my seed over your virtual breasts!

Jupiter551 said:
KarmelKiss said:
Woah 200 tokens for 20 minutes? yes please! I am very attracted to you please don't deny me this chance to spill my seed over your virtual breasts!

Had someone in my room the other day who asked me in public chat if they could take me private for 200 tokens or less. I clicked on their name and he was a 200/20 member. I figured brand new, so I politely replied (with full blown smiles, giggles, a nice tone) something along the lines, "I'm sorry hun! I don't do privates, but thank you! Absolutely nothing against you at all and just wanting to give you advice but I don't think you will find too many models who are willing to leave their public chat for a 3 minute or less private .. plus I don't think many of us can give you a full blown show in 3 minutes!" He replies that if I'm not able to do that then I'm the 'worst model ever' and leaves. :woops:

EvaLee said:
Jupiter551 said:
KarmelKiss said:

Had someone in my room the other day who asked me in public chat if they could take me private for 200 tokens or less. I clicked on their name and he was a 200/20 member. I figured brand new, so I politely replied (with full blown smiles, giggles, a nice tone) something along the lines, "I'm sorry hun! I don't do privates, but thank you! Absolutely nothing against you at all and just wanting to give you advice but I don't think you will find too many models who are willing to leave their public chat for a 3 minute or less private .. plus I don't think many of us can give you a full blown show in 3 minutes!" He replies that if I'm not able to do that then I'm the 'worst model ever' and leaves. :woops:

99% of the guys who ask this question are 0/20 members.

Lily90x said:
no_tokens_for_you: are you still a virgin or have you paid some blind guy to fuck you?
no_tokens_for_you: im going for a record amount of bans tonight
no_tokens_for_you: pleaaasssse holly
no_tokens_for_you: ban ban ban ban

I didn't know guests could choose names.

I hate when people create screen names like 'NOTGONNATIP' and etc. Guys with names like that probably get banned upon entering the chat. :lol:

And yes, occasionally I'll spot a guest with a real screen name.

What I think is silly is the premiums who use font to intentionally look like a basic. I guess they figure that doing that makes models less likely to notice them (and not expect them to tip). I know of a troll who used to do that (try to appear as a basic).

The_Brown_Fox said:
What I think is silly is the premiums who use font to intentionally look like a basic. I guess they figure that doing that makes models less likely to notice them (and not expect them to tip). I know of a troll who used to do that (try to appear as a basic).

I did that for a while as a joke, you'd be amazed how many models repeatedly hit the mute basic button as soon as I'd say hi

KarmelKiss said:

I love this jpeg!!! I can't stop laughing at it :lol:

This douchenut got the 60 day ban from me the other day when he typed:

BMG_here has tipped Sia Green 90 tokens Tip note: Now give me one of your sexiest videos
Me: :eek: is this a joke?
BMG_here: I cant make it yellow sorry

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt and said, look BMG I can take jokes about a lot of things, but this isn't really funny. It seems like you might be trying to trick me into thinking you tipped. Mabey thats not the case but don't do that anymore please, I don't find it funny.

BMG_here: ok, sorry
Me: cool, no hard feelings
BMG_here: You know what...FUCK IT. I think you're a bitch and you should be able to take a joke. FUCK YOU BITCH. PEACE.

Then the wonderful Posie tipped me 100 tokens out of nowhere and said "fuck that guy" and all was right with the world. :dance:

Sia Green said:
I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt and said, look BMG I can take jokes about a lot of things, but this isn't really funny. It seems like you might be trying to trick me into thinking you tipped. Mabey thats not the case but don't do that anymore please, I don't find it funny.

BMG_here: You know what...FUCK IT. I think you're a bitch and you should be able to take a joke. FUCK YOU BITCH. PEACE.

BMG must stand for Big Motherfuckin' Girl, because you (mildly) chastising him bruises his precious ego so bad he has to flip out, yell abuse and flee. lol

Reactions: Sia Green
Sia Green said:
KarmelKiss said:

I love this jpeg!!! I can't stop laughing at it :lol:

This douchenut got the 60 day ban from me the other day when he typed:

BMG_here has tipped Sia Green 90 tokens Tip note: Now give me one of your sexiest videos
Me: :eek: is this a joke?
BMG_here: I cant make it yellow sorry

Wow! You know what? You were pretty damn nice to him, and he STILL made that nasty comment to you? SMH. That's crazy. I don't think anyone would've faulted you for banning him. I've seen guys try to pull that stunt on Streamate and Webcams too.

He pretended to tip and demanded you give him your sexiest video NOW.....ha!

Reactions: Sia Green
BLOOZER: My ideal woman is a mute, owns a liqourstore and doesn't know how to read a browser history.

Reactions: camstory
XXX_photos said:
Jessi said:

No it just means he's a perv in his country as well.... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I bet it's the same guy I banned from my room a few times. I told him I never wanted to see him in my room again. I think he made a new account to come back in my room today and start again with his nastiness. Banned again. Just ew.

Reactions: camstory
dt1414: hi
good u?
chillin u?
dub or dom?

I know he meant sub, but when I think dub I think "dub or sub" as in dubbed vs subtitles.

Sorry for the double post, but got another wtf...

ctbeckett: gl hf

RoxieRed said:
XXX_photos said:
Jessi said:

I bet it's the same guy I banned from my room a few times. I told him I never wanted to see him in my room again. I think he made a new account to come back in my room today and start again with his nastiness. Banned again. Just ew.

Vagina daughter guy came back to my room today with a new account! And some Prems in the room said that they had seen similar accounts all day :? He never says anything agressive or explicit, just greets models as "vagina daughter". Very very weird. :shock:

LadyLuna said:
dt1414: hi
good u?
chillin u?
dub or dom?

I know he meant sub, but when I think dub I think "dub or sub" as in dubbed vs subtitles.

My god, in your thickest Jamaican accent you should have broke into song :music-singing: "DUBSTYYYYLE!"

^ LOL!

I got this gem last night (name changed to protect the guilty):

davidxxxxxxx: your shape looks like a playboy bunny, so don't gain weight!

Thanks, buddy, I wasn't exactly planning on gaining weight, but I'll be sure to take that into consideration. (Also, I don't have a Playboy bunny body type...Does he think that's the best compliment you can give a woman?)

MercyRain said:
Jessi said:

He has changed what he says, but still has the creepy name...

luvdaughterv: how pink is ur vagina sweety

BullFrogBlues said:
MercyRain said:
Jessi said:

He has changed what he says, but still has the creepy name...

luvdaughterv: how pink is ur vagina sweety

I've forgotten to 60 day him every time he comes in my room. Yesterday he left his pink vagina daughter note in a tip comment... I remembered the 60 day this time.