AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
luvdaughterv: missed ur pink vagina soo much daughter kisssssssssss spread ur legs froward sweety

Yep, he is still around...

Keywords:
daughter
vagina
Pink
beautiful
*jumble into random sentences.* Chicks dig that, right?

Reactions: caireen
Speaking of obvious pedophiles; there was someone in Aspen's room last night who said something along the lines of "mmm you have the pussy of a 10 year old".
A lot of the other members said "what is wrong with you", "you should be in jail" etc. He said something like "relax guys, don't be so uptight" and kept talking about 10 year old pussies until she banned him.

Just horrible. But I'm glad the other members reacted so intensely, that restored my faith in humanity.

Lily90x said:
Speaking of obvious pedophiles; there was someone in Aspen's room last night who said something along the lines of "mmm you have the pussy of a 10 year old".
A lot of the other members said "what is wrong with you", "you should be in jail" etc. He said something like "relax guys, don't be so uptight" and kept talking about 10 year old pussies until she banned him.

Just horrible. But I'm glad the other members reacted so intensely, that restored my faith in humanity.

wow so according to that guy we're all just "uptight" for hating pedophiles..

Jupiter551 said:
Lily90x said:

So many petite and young looking girls get bothered by the pedo and incest guys. uuughh

Jessi said:
So many petite and young looking girls get bothered by the pedo and incest guys. uuughh
yeah it really freaks me out and opens my eyes how common they are when there's percieved anonymity..

Jupiter551 said:
Jessi said:
yeah it really freaks me out and opens my eyes how common they are when there's percieved anonymity..

If I had a token for every time someone said OOOOMMG UR REALLY 19 (18 when I first started) BBBBBBBBB?!?!? Id be Miss MFC.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Jupiter551 said:

I used to work with a guy who found it shocking that I've never let a guy pee on me (I'm not into that). LMFAO!

He was like "What?! You've NEVER let a guy pee on you?!" :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

I used to work with a guy who found it shocking that I've never let a guy pee on me (I'm not into that). LMFAO!

Kind of off topic/ maybe not.
Funny story.... My ex was having sex with me one time and he was cumming... so he thought he was still cumming and he pee'd on me. EWWWWWWWWWWW. That was the last time we had sex and part of the reason we aren't still together. Accidental or not, it was still disgusting.

MercyRain said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

Kind of off topic/ maybe not.
Funny story.... My ex was having sex with me one time and he was cumming... so he thought he was still cumming and he pee'd on me. EWWWWWWWWWWW. That was the last time we had sex and part of the reason we aren't still together. Accidental or not, it was still disgusting.
Oh my god I am so sorry to hear that. One day I was taking a bath and my hubs comes in with an evil ass grin on his face and fucking peed on me! I ranted and raved for an hour even after he told me to shut up I was like excuse me? Fuck you you fuycking peed on my you fucking ass hit one of these days i am gonna get you back and boy your not going to like it and I went on and on and on till he went to his friends house. It felt damn good!

sxycherrypie said:
Oh my god I am so sorry to hear that. One day I was taking a bath and my hubs comes in with an evil ass grin on his face and fucking peed on me! I ranted and raved for an hour even after he told me to shut up I was like excuse me? Fuck you you fuycking peed on my you fucking ass hit one of these days i am gonna get you back and boy your not going to like it and I went on and on and on till he went to his friends house. It felt damn good!

Peeing doesn't do a thing for me. But I do wonder about the numbers of toe freaks around. I have a foot fetish, but I've never asked a girl to do anything specifically related to that. I'm beginning to think that I'm embarrassingly normal compared most of the members on MFC.

edit.

Actually no, I am weird, I have a nudity fetish. Which is to say no rings, studs, piercings, bracelets or necklaces, etc. Most girls are close enough anyway, so i have not had to ask for it for a few years now. I'm also beginning to mellow in my old age.

CammiStar said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Worst profile ever.

HAHAH that guy...he can't decide whether he's a pervert or on a mission from god. There's a pretty hilarious emote made from his picture though:
C7DzR.gif

yeah and his profile... I dunno if it's the worst ever, it's in a failsauce competition with http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AgentSex007. Leo needs to start charging them both for bandwidth.

Posted by CBLance: January 04, 2011

I want to add a shut of happy to you, beautiful lady; with a thought of returning the love and let you know!
You are a natural beauty

This guy pastes this same sentence on multiple profiles lol

EvaLee said:
innerhot: hi bb do you ever zoom closer i love to see close ups gets me really excited love but i saw ypu kept a distance i had my 100 toks ready but but i could not get

COULD NOT GET WHAT? I MUST KNOW. :teasing-poke: :teasing-poke: :teasing-poke:

....A coherent thought to form inside this hollowed out melon.

This guy was PMing me on Chaturbate the other day telling me how him and his sister were watching me.

him: my sister thinks you look really good sucking your dildo
me: cool! tell her i say thanks
him: shes gonna use your tricks and suck my dick 2night
me: neat, have fun.
him: yeah she's my sister but she likes when i fuck her ass at night
me: you guys must be really close, that's nice.

-___-

BuxomZoe said:
This guy was PMing me on Chaturbate the other day telling me how him and his sister were watching me.

him: my sister thinks you look really good sucking your dildo
me: cool! tell her i say thanks
him: shes gonna use your tricks and suck my dick 2night
me: neat, have fun.
him: yeah she's my sister but she likes when i fuck her ass at night
me: you guys must be really close, that's nice.

-___-
lol you handled him really well