AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just can't even.png

I'm the one in the rainbow fade (obvs.) I will admit that I have an intense case of resting bitch face but I was reading the news after I got an alert. Never seen either of these two guys before. Both had zero tokens. I mean I think sometimes camming would be easier if I just pretended to be the idiot they expect me to be.

dawsboss14555
(0) thanks
dawsboss14555
(0) are you doing a show or whats up tonight?
dawsboss14555
(0) i see now

Immediately left the room after.

TIPPED 60 BY 5'S THEN PROCEEDED INTO PMING ME

tell me about urself

what

tell me about urself

but what lol

whatever u want. tell me.

u have to put an question bro

ok. why are on CB?
sexually are u straight? gay? bi?
what do you like to do sexually?

bro do u want to see my dick or ass or something

do u want to show ur dick?

just saying, if u werent happy with me, i will take care to refund your tokens, otherwise pleaste stop talking silly crap

ok. take care.
yeah. I will take my token back please

bye freak

I tipped you 60 tokens so far. (1 dollar for me, 2 for him in buy) So yeah. I will take a refund.

ill write them

And btw do u know why nobody is tipping u ........ bla bla bla bla ... (BAN)

THX GOD OTHER GUY WHO AFTER SERIES OF SIMILAR QUESTIONS FINALIZED HIS THOUGHTS BY ASKING ME TO PUT A PENCIL INTO MY DICK DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME OR MONEY OR BOTH OR RATHER A SECOND TO TIP ME ANYTHING CAUSE I'D BE FILLING LIKE THREE SUPPORT FORMS FOR A REFUND OF THESE FREAKS IN ONE DAY.

...GOD IS WATCHING! :rofl:

This one cracked me up. No other tips after the one shown

tip 1tk.jpg

The model has an insanely cheap private rate (8 tkn for exclusive or standard) and a 10 minute minimum. So this guy who "tips well" and who is insinuating he would tip well in the private is getting all bunched up over 40 tokens (aka 4 bucks)

• Funny!
Reactions: apricot
So i walked into a room, where the model had been crying, she is visibly upset for not receiving tokens and no one wanted to take her pvt but everyone wanted to get stuff for free or for little tokens (from what I could see in the chat), and then this red guy started to give his advice, all the while not making a single tip.

He says she is "restless", I think he meant she is moving around, she tries to do little flashes and teasing to encourage people to start tipping - yet he is saying "do it for longer" (basically he is just another wanting everything for free/little). I felt bad for her, but sadly today I have literally no money to buy tokens, I had already spent on another model earlier.

12:42 PM
[ MODEL ]
@jancito1 only you

[ MODEL ]
other sit and watch

jancito1
private for 8 tokens per minute helps

12:43 PM
jancito1
people will invite you easily to private

12:44 PM
jancito1
your private now at 24 tokens per minute

jancito1
reduce to 8 tokens per minute and see what happens in the next few days

[ MODEL ]
@jancito1 8tks is soo little

[ MODEL ]
people want to see all for nothing

12:45 PM
jancito1
you are desperate and that requires drastic measures

jancito1
but I have seen that you are restless..you change positions a lot

jancito1
on and off showing

12:46 PM
jancito1
showing for a long time gives more tokens

So i walked into a room, where the model had been crying, she is visibly upset for not receiving tokens and no one wanted to take her pvt but everyone wanted to get stuff for free or for little tokens (from what I could see in the chat), and then this red guy started to give his advice, all the while not making a single tip.

He says she is "restless", I think he meant she is moving around, she tries to do little flashes and teasing to encourage people to start tipping - yet he is saying "do it for longer" (basically he is just another wanting everything for free/little). I felt bad for her, but sadly today I have literally no money to buy tokens, I had already spent on another model earlier.

[ MODEL ]
@jancito1 only you

[ MODEL ]
other sit and watch

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1

[ MODEL ]

[ MODEL ]

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1
on and off showing

jancito1
what a generous soul to give such advice ... smh

Reactions: Taxistheft

[ MODEL ]
@jancito1 only you

[ MODEL ]
other sit and watch

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1

[ MODEL ]

[ MODEL ]

jancito1

jancito1

jancito1
on and off showing

jancito1
What's her name? I'll go tip her.

Jesus if I've given suggestions I always do it in tipnotes and I've never suggested anything that involves nudity. What a cunt!
I really don't like it when people give me unsolicited advice in my room. If she asked, fine. Otherwise, nah. That ban hammer comes down real hard, real fast in that situation.

I really don't like it when people give me unsolicited advice in my room. If she asked, fine. Otherwise, nah. That ban hammer comes down real hard, real fast in that situation.

"You should" at the beginning of the sentence irks my nerves sometimes. Lol. And most of the time it's something that benefits them and not me.

"You should get a Lush." Nope. Don't want one. I'm perfectly fine with my little vibrator that's available for private shows. I know my body (and what pleases me) better than anyone else, and I will be the one who chooses what I do with my body. Plenty of other models you can go visit if a Lush is that important to you, playa. :p

"You should wear such and such when you get on cam." Gee. Maybe if you tip me beforehand (And not a 5-token tip either, my friend), I'll fulfill that request.

Funny how when I respond by telling them they should tip...or take me private...or buy my video of that exact thing they're asking for, they get quiet. 😂

"You should" at the beginning of the sentence irks my nerves sometimes. Lol. And most of the time it's something that benefits them and not me.

"You should get a Lush." Nope. Don't want one. I'm perfectly fine with my little vibrator that's available for private shows. I know my body (and what pleases me) better than anyone else, and I will be the one who chooses what I do with my body. Plenty of other models you can go visit if a Lush is that important to you, playa. :p

"You should wear such and such when you get on cam." Gee. Maybe if you tip me beforehand (And not a 5-token tip either, my friend), I'll fulfill that request.

Funny how when I respond by telling them they should tip...or take me private...or buy my video of that exact thing they're asking for, they get quiet. 😂
Girrrrll right? "You should do anal because every guy likes it."

No asshole, you like it and you want me to do it for the 25 tokens you have left. See ya.

My favorite is "you should really try to be nicer to people who don't tip you". I'm paraphrasing but yeah, no.

Great night, guy is mad at his wife and tips me in buckets. He makes a "joke" that no one else is helping. I ask that he stop making those comments because it's not my fault people aren't in my room. He left.

I'm always going to be reactive to things like that. It's not my fault people don't want to give me their money or that the algorithm for the site is working against me and no one is seeing me.

Great night, guy is mad at his wife and tips me in buckets. He makes a "joke" that no one else is helping. I ask that he stop making those comments because it's not my fault people aren't in my room. He left.

I'm always going to be reactive to things like that. It's not my fault people don't want to give me their money or that the algorithm for the site is working against me and no one is seeing me.

Bitching about his wife to another woman (👎)...and then making that tacky, insensitive remark to you. What a guy... 🙄

I feel sorry for the wife for being married to an asshole.

It's annoying and stupid when moderators on CB tell users not to talk dirty and not to post sexually explicit images in public chat, but then THEY proceed to go ahead and constantly do it.
When you're "in power" you should be the one setting the example. I think a lot of these cases where users do this in these rooms is BECAUSE they see the moderators doing it, so they think "oh it's fine and allowed here, great".

Just a little peeve of mine, I am not one to be posting sexually explicit images anyway, not even in PM etc

Ok i really had to post this one, the way how the guy worded it hahaha

11:02 AM
Kkaakkaa2
I'm playing with my penis, can you help me get the fluid out of my penis?

I would recommend the doctors to help get the fluid out :rofl: :rofl:

I've dont say "u should do this"
Mine r more along the lines of "your screen has lag and doesn't appear to be me I think u need to refresh" or "hey new girl (whatever her name is) noticed u have spy on pvt for 6 tokens per min, do u know that u can change it to get higher tokens? Most girls have it at 30 tokens per min spy".

Only times I think ive said u should r her needing to go see the doctor and quitting her studio since she's popular enough to start a new account.

I've dont say "u should do this"
Mine r more along the lines of "your screen has lag and doesn't appear to be me I think u need to refresh" or "hey new girl (whatever her name is) noticed u have spy on pvt for 6 tokens per min, do u know that u can change it to get higher tokens? Most girls have it at 30 tokens per min spy".

Only times I think ive said u should r her needing to go see the doctor and quitting her studio since she's popular enough to start a new account.
The lag/refresh thing is fine. If a model is running through OBS she already knows and it's a site problem and occasionally she needs to restart her router (which I have had to stop a show to do, such a pain in the ass).

It's the criticism of content/action items that I find irritating. My body, my ethics, my room, my call. There are many, many women doing those things, they are welcome to find a home with them.

gingerdude1295
tipped 1 token -- Always happy to see you love

Never seen this dude in my life. When I asked who he was he was like "OUCH"
I think I'm just going to have a few beers and see how this bizarre ass Friday unfolds. It's a full moon after all.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie
A guy tipped a model 10 tokens and added a note "you're amazing"
He tipped another 10 and added a note saying "I love watching you"

Then 5 mins later a grey (denmark21cm) writes "[User Who Tipped], what did you get for your tokens, nothing? she's a robot"

Gotta love how it's always those greys with no brains that are quick to want free stuff for other people's tokens.