AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
darcyduke
feeling naughty today?
USER
I have a few tokens left over, I'm going to lay here naked in the cold.
USER
If you just want to click your fingers I'll empty my tokens
USER
I've about 20 so I can do 5 a time
USER
Up to you Miss
USER
I won't even touch myself

...Really?

I assume the word "rape" is censored so he spelt it this way to get around the censor

4:55 PM
Baalass3
Grab a man, take him outside and r-ape him there!

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
user: hi
me: hi
user: hru
me: bored, u
user: the same
user: your cam froze
me: oh thx
l_top: it s working again

darcyduke
feeling naughty today?
USER
I have a few tokens left over, I'm going to lay here naked in the cold.
USER
If you just want to click your fingers I'll empty my tokens
USER
I've about 20 so I can do 5 a time
USER
Up to you Miss
USER
I won't even touch myself

...Really?
You have some kind of bat signal for freaks

Just what every woman wants to hear, that you will beat her pussy up to make her cum. Such a romantic.

12:18 PM
reeydejalisco
I would pick you up legs on my arms and beat that gorgeous tight tanned pussy up in the air till we cream pie baby

I know its a common term but "cream pie" is such a turn off meaning.

@sashanow see i would understand (but for obvious reasons disagree with doing it) if he wanted to show a regular photo of his gf and other loved ones with a girl he regularly visits as some camgirls often make that mistake themselves but wtf at that guy, I mean does his gf even know he's going to do it!?

To be honest, I feel like the guys who do that are doing it with ex-girlfriends (which is obviously just as bad) OR, most likely, it's photos they have taken from the internet and pretending to be their girlfriends.
It's those same types of guys who take photos of other men (face, body, or mostly cock) from the internet and post them as their own in their profile. Or, the kind of guys that pretend to be a woman and do the same but find photo sets of women and upload them

Ok i really had to post this one, the way how the guy worded it hahaha

11:02 AM
Kkaakkaa2
I'm playing with my penis, can you help me get the fluid out of my penis?

I would recommend the doctors to help get the fluid out :rofl: :rofl:
One I see constantly, and it seems to be spanish speaking men talking to latina models is (and I paraphrase) - "Do you want milk?"

• Wat?!
wow how rude can a guy be.
She was already near showing all for free, in sexy lingerie:

CumGot tipped 1 tk

3:13 PM
CumGot
That's much môre then you deserve but i cant give a half of 1 tk

Edit:
Same guy continues

CumGot
Miss assistant manager

3:20 PM
CumGot
if like assistant manager you do the same job like a virtual whore will ne better to quit.....

Last edited:
Just what every woman wants to hear, that you will beat her pussy up to make her cum. Such a romantic.

12:18 PM
reeydejalisco
I would pick you up legs on my arms and beat that gorgeous tight tanned pussy up in the air till we cream pie baby

Sure Jan GIF

Lol. Some of the guys who brag like this (with such sexual claims) turn out to be the same ones who can’t fuck to save their life. Believe me…I know.

I know its a common term but "cream pie" is such a turn off meaning.

@sashanow see i would understand (but for obvious reasons disagree with doing it) if he wanted to show a regular photo of his gf and other loved ones with a girl he regularly visits as some camgirls often make that mistake themselves but wtf at that guy, I mean does his gf even know he's going to do it!?
I get what you mean but this is definitely not that. Could be a femdom thing like they want the model to shame their girlfriend for her small boobs etc (that's a very common role-play theme). Or they just get off on being congratulated for having a hot girlfriend maybe. I think it's darker than that though. I think they like that they're exposing the woman without her consent. When I get asked this in live chat, none of these guys have ever taken me up on the offer to do a 3 person show with them and their girlfriend so that she can consensually show me her body. Gross. I feel sorry for the countless women who are having their nudes leaked online by the people they thought they could trust with them.

Today I learned guys want women to shame women with small tits.

OMG, I totally read this as "Guys want women to shave women with small tits." 😂

This 'Getting women to shame other women' thing is probably something that BackTew troll (from a few days ago) would get a kick out of. Notice how he was cozying up to you on your ACF profile...and running his mouth about me. Lol. He was expecting you to agree with and co-sign everything he was saying. Since you didn't, we haven't heard a peep from him for a couple days. He's just been lurking...

wow how rude can a guy be.
She was already near showing all for free, in sexy lingerie:

CumGot tipped 1 tk

CumGot
That's much môre then you deserve but i cant give a half of 1 tk

Edit:
Same guy continues

CumGot
Miss assistant manager

3:20 PM
CumGot
if like assistant manager you do the same job like a virtual whore will ne better to quit.....

Thats flipping unbelievable. How he managed to stay in the room from 3.13 to 3.20 after that first comment is also beyond me. I would have ban hammered him from here into the orbit even if it meant stopping sexy stuff. God, thats actually really angered me on behalf of the model who this was directed to!

OMG, I totally read this as "Guys want women to shave women with small tits." 😂

This 'Getting women to shame other women' thing is probably something that BackTew troll (from a few days ago) would get a kick out of. Notice how he was cozying up to you on your ACF profile...and running his mouth about me. Lol. He was expecting you to agree with and co-sign everything he was saying. Since you didn't, we haven't heard a peep from him for a couple days. He's just been lurking...
He has gone radio silent. LOL No way was I going to take that bait. It pisses me off that on top of all the regular crap models deal with you get the racist/fetishist stuff on top. Your attitude is admirable!

Thats flipping unbelievable. How he managed to stay in the room from 3.13 to 3.20 after that first comment is also beyond me. I would have ban hammered him from here into the orbit even if it meant stopping sexy stuff. God, thats actually really angered me on behalf of the model who this was directed to!

I don't think she immediately realised he was being rude (she is not English but her English is very good, but obviously he has not worded it all great, so to a non-native English speaker, it may not sound "bad").
She did eventually ban him after that, in fact, first she accidentally made him knight instead of banning him, which only spurred his dumbass to comment more about her being a "dumb whore" (I sent her a quick PM to let her know how to ban - this was on SC if you can guess). She banned him immediately. (she was streaming from the phone, so I am unsure from a model's perspective how easy it is, but I think with icons being so small, I assume it would be very easy to hit knight by mistake of ban)

She went offline after that and said how upset it made her. i tried to talk to her and let her know not to let morons like him get to her, he is angrier at himself and his own dumb life and tries to take it out on her and others to make them feel shitty and bring them down to his level.

I don't think she immediately realised he was being rude (she is not English but her English is very good, but obviously he has not worded it all great, so to a non-native English speaker, it may not sound "bad").
She did eventually ban him after that, in fact, first she accidentally made him knight instead of banning him, which only spurred his dumbass to comment more about her being a "dumb whore" (I sent her a quick PM to let her know how to ban - this was on SC if you can guess). She banned him immediately. (she was streaming from the phone, so I am unsure from a model's perspective how easy it is, but I think with icons being so small, I assume it would be very easy to hit knight by mistake of ban)

She went offline after that and said how upset it made her. i tried to talk to her and let her know not to let morons like him get to her, he is angrier at himself and his own dumb life and tries to take it out on her and others to make them feel shitty and bring them down to his level.

Thank you, Brett, for assisting this model in banning that scumbag.

If Stripchat will give a model a 7-day suspension for "being rude" to a rude, demanding member 🙄, then it'd be nice if they'd have that same energy for members like this.

"Hey saw your stolen content on a site, you're sooooo hot"

What the hell do I do with this? It's literally a first for me.

Ugh. The same thing I did with the asshole who bragged about cumming “a bucket load” to my free preview of my video…BLOCK his ass.

Ugh. The same thing I did with the asshole who bragged about cumming “a bucket load” to my free preview of my video…BLOCK his ass.
Tipping though, and this weekend has been baaaad

My mortgage is due on the 15th

Fan club member showed up and ran him off LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Tipping though, and this weekend has been baaaad

My mortgage is due on the 15th

Fan club member showed up and ran him off LOL

Even if he is tipping, saying something like that aloud to a model is gross. Should’ve kept that shit to himself. Glad you got tipped at least.

Thanks. I did scold him rather thoroughly that that is information no model ever wants to be privy to and then he sulked. LOL
It is a stomach drop moment whenever someone tells you about your stolen content isn’t it. Like, we know it’s out there you don’t need to remind us!

Silver lining I guess though that in this case your stolen content acted like free advertisement and directly led to a tipper 😅