AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why do those fucktards hang out on cam sites if they don't like sex workers?

It's just unbelievable, what an asshole!

@Vixxen81 why do you think January is the worst?
The entitlement is crazy. Yes, Im pretty af and here in my room tip anything at all or gtfo. This is MY body. He sure wanted to look or else how would I be fortunate enough to be between these poor models??

Despite that, I met half goals and seem to ne finally aligning my tags w what I actually like.

Why do those fucktards hang out on cam sites if they don't like sex workers?

It's just unbelievable, what an asshole!

@Vixxen81 why do you think January is the worst?
Credit card bills from Christmas start rolling in and people realize they seriously overspent for the holidays. We're the first people to be cut off from their fun money fund.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Premium member camping on my room while Im teasing, giving viewers my best moment.
Has never tipped me before so I type to him "tipping is not a crime"
Lil b went on rant. Got tips for twerking while mocking him and giving him the middle finger.

He has 30 rooms opened and could no tip one, of course

He showed himself to be totally full of shit with that last comment, “I pray the internet goes down.”

Yeah, I’m sure this asshat who is accustomed to watching 30 cam rooms at a time would love for the internet to crash. It totally seems like he has the temper to handle that kind of stress like a grown-up.

Why would any guy think this is what a model would jump at and be "oh my god yes yes yes"
(I assume he meant "Methamphetamine")
"We can fly with you" - does he mean high on drugs or he will come fly to her, or pay for her to fly to them or wtf? :facepalm: :facepalm:

12:01 AM
Renntr3344
Hi baby do you want three turkish university boys?

Renntr3344
All night drink metanfetamine now very hot

Renntr3344
We want fly with you

Why would any guy think this is what a model would jump at and be "oh my god yes yes yes"
(I assume he meant "Methamphetamine")
"We can fly with you" - does he mean high on drugs or he will come fly to her, or pay for her to fly to them or wtf? :facepalm: :facepalm:

Renntr3344
Hi baby do you want three turkish university boys?

Renntr3344
All night drink metanfetamine now very hot

Renntr3344
We want fly with you

My smartass would probably have read that, and immediately start playing "Come Fly With Me" by Frank Sinatra. 😂 My granddad LOVED Frank Sinatra.

The best is when they have been grey for 3 years and never bought tokens

But I guess today is the day lol
So right! Thousands of models and they've visited most of them but they just can't seem to find just the right one that inspires them to buy tokens and TIP. So they wander from room to room searching. Who will be the lucky one?

Reactions: darcyduke
Premium member camping on my room while Im teasing, giving viewers my best moment.
Has never tipped me before so I type to him "tipping is not a crime"
Lil b went on rant. Got tips for twerking while mocking him and giving him the middle finger.

He has 30 rooms opened and could no tip one, of course
He was watching 30 rooms at once??? I can't imagine. I have my hands full being in One room. 😏

If only words paid bills and bought food, right ladies?
Sometimes I really do question the age of these people, or is it just mental age, I guess...
(I am her knight, hence responding)

7:18 PM
beautiful835
Hello my love, the sweetest fresh sweetness ❤

beautiful835
I'm so excited I want sweetness to make me forget the pain hahaha ❤

beautiful835
Let's play the sweets game 2023, the year of fresh and ripe sweets

7:19 PM
[ ME ]
@beautiful835 then buy tokens and tip, or her private is open

beautiful835
I am single and sweet and sad and my heart beats and dances and hurts and dances

beautiful835
Ok let's taste the sweetness first

If only words paid bills and bought food, right ladies?
Sometimes I really do question the age of these people, or is it just mental age, I guess...
(I am her knight, hence responding)

beautiful835
Hello my love, the sweetest fresh sweetness ❤

beautiful835
I'm so excited I want sweetness to make me forget the pain hahaha ❤

beautiful835
Let's play the sweets game 2023, the year of fresh and ripe sweets

[ ME ]
@beautiful835 then buy tokens and tip, or her private is open

beautiful835
I am single and sweet and sad and my heart beats and dances and hurts and dances

beautiful835
Ok let's taste the sweetness first
He obviously craves "sweetness." I guess having to spend money to buy tokens would leave a "bitter" taste in his mouth. 🙄

In my PMs:

"Hey..Iam a full time graduate student and new to cam interested to join with a female partner, this not my career neither looking for any revenue from it just for side pleasure,i honestly value keeping things in private same as you value your's i assume which is the main reason i like in your content and you are attractive though how can i forget that😂 So may i know your interest in working together only for content creation? Hoping you'll reply.."

Wow, how could I resist such an offer?

In my PMs:

"Hey..Iam a full time graduate student and new to cam interested to join with a female partner, this not my career neither looking for any revenue from it just for side pleasure,i honestly value keeping things in private same as you value your's i assume which is the main reason i like in your content and you are attractive though how can i forget that😂 So may i know your interest in working together only for content creation? Hoping you'll reply.."

Cliffs Notes version: Wanna have sex?

In my PMs:

The balls on this guy.

No son. You can spend 6 months in the mail room sorting envelopes and making cups of tea for the boss just like the rest of us had to.