AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The balls on this guy.

No son. You can spend 6 months in the mail room sorting envelopes and making cups of tea for the boss just like the rest of us had to.

It's interesting to see just how many guys are incredibly vain - the amount I see that go around saying something like "I am fit, blonde, tall and handsome. send me a PM". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wish I had even a tiny bit of that arrogance/confidence

All these guys who are begging or trying to trick models into PMing - what happens if the model PMs? It's unclear to me what the goal is and why it's such a constant thing guys try to wheedle out of models.

All these guys who are begging or trying to trick models into PMing - what happens if the model PMs? It's unclear to me what the goal is and why it's such a constant thing guys try to wheedle out of models.
Well, on SC once a model pm's a guy he then has an open channel to pm her anytime no matter what his status is. So I guess some want to be able to bug them any time they like.

Well, on SC once a model pm's a guy he then has an open channel to pm her anytime no matter what his status is. So I guess some want to be able to bug them any time they like.
On Chaturbate it's a one time thing but is often used to initiate breaking of TOS. To endless PM models you have to pay CB $20 a month to become a supporter account.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Same with the recently-introduced DM chat feature on CB.
But I'd guess it was originally because guys who couldn't or wouldn't tip would try to catch the model's attention so they could indulge in some dirty talk, try and get their number, send dick pics etc, basically hope to get something for nothing.
Some guys are so sure of themselves, they think they can charm someone as soon as they strike up a chat; maybe the idea of doing that and not paying for a pm adds to their sense of ego boost.

Same with the recently-introduced DM chat feature on CB.
But I'd guess it was originally because guys who couldn't or wouldn't tip would try to catch the model's attention so they could indulge in some dirty talk, try and get their number, send dick pics etc, basically hope to get something for nothing.
Some guys are so sure of themselves, they think they can charm someone as soon as they strike up a chat; maybe the idea of doing that and not paying for a pm adds to their sense of ego boost.
Absolutely NO ONE has DM'd me on Chaturbate. Not once. It's a non-feature. And any model who says she's being hounded also has water front property to sell you in Arizona.

Absolutely NO ONE has DM'd me on Chaturbate. Not once. It's a non-feature. And any model who says she's being hounded also has water front property to sell you in Arizona.
Interesting, and good to hear it hasn't been a problem for you.
The model I visit regularly has had plenty of guys who she has previously had at least one PM chat with, send her a DM since that feature was introduced.

Reactions: Smoothie
I use it to send messages with offline tips but I've never gotten a response. 😅

I did get a message from a model one time trying to get me to come to her room, but yeah. I don't know why it exists.

Last edited:

I’ve never used it to initiate a DM convo with a model, but I am sure some members do it.

Right now, I have 4 “offline” DMs open on CB. In all four cases, it’s a model I don’t visit often, but have tipped in the past, and they reached out to try to reel me back in. And honestly, that’s a pretty reasonable use case for this feature IMO. I suppose it gives models a chance to try to bring back past customers without simply hoping they’ll drop in again. I dunno.

tits 2.jpg

Gee, he left as soon as I told him to tip. Lol.

I'm crying ngl
Crying out of RAGE

I've been online for more than 4h now. I haven't recieved single tip. Then I get this. After talking to him for free for a long while.

popway: Obrigodo nice talking with you bb

Lilly_____: a tip would be nice

popway: Good tip would be you could get a regular job?

Sorry for venting like this. But fuck.
That is so rude of him. Some members don’t have brains or something. Hope you were able to block his ass from here to mars.

"Why Privat?"

From a gray, 2 years on the site, never bought tokens right after the model took a private from a paying user.

Yes, why on earth would someone choose to get paid when they could continue to give your cheap ass a free show?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I’ve never used it to initiate a DM convo with a model, but I am sure some members do it.

Right now, I have 4 “offline” DMs open on CB. In all four cases, it’s a model I don’t visit often, but have tipped in the past, and they reached out to try to reel me back in. And honestly, that’s a pretty reasonable use case for this feature IMO. I suppose it gives models a chance to try to bring back past customers without simply hoping they’ll drop in again. I dunno.
It's probably useful for studio models and rooms that network with each other but for me, as an independent model who doesn't socialize onsite with other rooms (I have my reasons) it is simply something that is there and not useful to me. Though I was never in the habit of chasing down past tippers to begin with, if they want to be in my room they will show up when I'm on. Some of this is probably negated because of my Peach account, people message me there all day long.

"Why Privat?"

From a gray, 2 years on the site, never bought tokens right after the model took a private from a paying user.

Yes, why on earth would someone choose to get paid when they could continue to give your cheap ass a free show?
I know it's discussed elsewhere but Greys are simply doing what they're Allowed to do. There are no consequences for them. Ever notice how quickly many Greys leave a room when a model goes Private? Their time is too valuable. It's win-win for Greys.

I know it's discussed elsewhere but Greys are simply doing what they're Allowed to do. There are no consequences for them. Ever notice how quickly many Greys leave a room when a model goes Private? Their time is too valuable. It's win-win for Greys.

I get what you’re saying, but to be fair, a lot of tippers leave the room when a model goes private, too. It’s not really a “grey thing.” I do it myself.

For me, it’s boring to hang out in the room without the model for a length of time that could be anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours. I’d rather leave and check back in later.

I get what you’re saying, but to be fair, a lot of tippers leave the room when a model goes private, too. It’s not really a “grey thing.” I do it myself.

For me, it’s boring to hang out in the room without the model for a length of time that could be anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours. I’d rather leave and check back in later.
Yes, you are right, for sure. The big difference is you have tokens and respect the model's time and efforts. I just feel it's unfair to models to have to work for free.

Reactions: Smoothie
I am waiting for a regular to come in for a private, I have my 'BRB' screen up and I get this message from a grey user in public chat:

BB it is MLK Day and I am a black man with a huge 10 inch cock
let me see you pound your pussy free for MLK BB

I am sorry, but WHAT. THE. FUCK. is wrong with people? Jesus.
Deeply religious people are often huge freaks in the sheets? LOL I'm just kidding around, but that is seriously disgraceful.

Not really a WTF? But more of a :(

Broadcaster that I have not seen in 8 months came back last week.
While myself and 3 others were tipping all her goals and things were getting spicy, another member asks where she has been the last 8 months. And she responds... Oh, my fiancee died.
Ya, everything came to a halt. Stream ended.

Ugh... Life.
I hope she heals from her loss. :(

While myself and 3 others were tipping all her goals and things were getting spicy, another member asks where she has been the last 8 months. And she responds... Oh, my fiancee died.

Ugh... Life.

Oh man, that’s brutal.

I hate with a passion this kind of guy.
I reported him but honestly, it's CB so who knows if/when they will do anything.
One thing I will always say, every time I have reported a guy trying to do fake tips to models on SC, they have always been banned, so I give absolute full props to them for that.
Not sure if the guy said more before this too, this is all I saw when I entered the room. She is a new model (although not actually new, she used to stream a year ago)
(Pm = 5 tokens on her menu)

milfs___tipper184.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_

Ugh... Life.
It is awful, but I personally despise people who ask where I've been if I've taken time off. It's no-one else's business. Models are human beings like everyone else, and we value our privacy. We are also more than entitled to have time off if we need to, and don't need to justify it to anyone.

I hate with a passion this kind of guy.
I reported him but honestly, it's CB so who knows if/when they will do anything.
One thing I will always say, every time I have reported a guy trying to do fake tips to models on SC, they have always been banned, so I give absolute full props to them for that.
Not sure if the guy said more before this too, this is all I saw when I entered the room. She is a new model (although not actually new, she used to stream a year ago)
(Pm = 5 tokens on her menu)

View attachment 95048
Even if CB banned his sorry ass account, he'd be back on the site in 30 seconds under another newly-created username. It sucks.

Reactions: NotYou
This was one of the more unusual interactions I've seen recently on SC.
The Grey user, because he was quite happily telling the model in the public chat that he records all of her shows, and is trying to create her in a 3-D image.
The model, because she didn't ban him or object, other than saying 'no' to the offer of being uploaded to TikTok..........

recording01.jpg
recording02.jpg
recording03.jpg
recording04.jpg

This was one of the more unusual interactions I've seen recently on SC.
The Grey user, because he was quite happily telling the model in the public chat that he records all of her shows, and is trying to create her in a 3-D image.
The model, because she didn't ban him or object, other than saying 'no' to the offer of being uploaded to TikTok..........

View attachment 95052
View attachment 95053
View attachment 95054
View attachment 95055

Wtf, it's one thing to record but to not even think or realise how fucked up and wrong it is, and to have the audacity to be complaining about being banned.
I honestly don't get how some of these people make it through day to day life with being as dumb as they truly are.

Reactions: Highlander884