AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have to say I am unsure why this grey user asked/suggested this. Is there some ticket show loophole or something for greys?
(grey for 3 months but rank 9 - this is on stripchat)

3:45 PM
rma1902
Hello do you want a ticket show?

rma1902
Will be so fun
Nah, no-one gets into ticket shows etc for free on SC.

I have seen it as a request by some models as a feature to be implemented by SC (that they be able to, if they wanted to, gift free entry to a user into a show for whatever reason)

Reactions: NotYou
I have to say I am unsure why this grey user asked/suggested this. Is there some ticket show loophole or something for greys?
(grey for 3 months but rank 9 - this is on stripchat)

rma1902
Hello do you want a ticket show?

rma1902
Will be so fun

I generally find it annoying when greys say anything at all in the public chat, if I’m perfectly honest with you…

Reactions: Ich Bin
I generally find it annoying when greys say anything at all in the public chat, if I’m perfectly honest with you…
Meh, if they are polite and respectful, they have as much right to be there and talk as anyone else.

As long as sites like SC & CB advertise themselves as "Free adult web cams" or "Free live sex show" there will always be people there who do not pay. Their right to do so is kind of there in the description and definition i.e. FREEmium site.

ETA Of course models have the right to silence anyone they choose.

Um, what now? I don't know what to even think about this.

7:47 PM
Mozes5962
Hey babe looking sexy

Mozes5962
Want to play shark attack?

7:48 PM
Mozes5962
I eat you and you scream!
:rofl: well.. in a real life situation I could see it as fun (and funny) ;)

But on a camsite? Not so much.

Reactions: NotYou
Um, what now? I don't know what to even think about this.

Mozes5962
Hey babe looking sexy

Mozes5962
Want to play shark attack?

7:48 PM
Mozes5962
I eat you and you scream!

LOL Either this is his silly way of saying that he'd like to eat her pussy and make her scream. Or he really wants them to act out a scene from JAWS. 😂

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Meh, if they are polite and respectful, they have as much right to be there and talk as anyone else.

As long as sites like SC & CB advertise themselves as "Free adult web cams" or "Free live sex show" there will always be people there who do not pay. Their right to do so is kind of there in the description and definition i.e. FREEmium site.

ETA Of course models have the right to silence anyone they choose.

Agree! Polite and respectful then: great.

But 99 times out of 100 you’ve got a chatty grey who’s been been a member for over two years demanding for “bend over, bb”.

On StripChat, anyway, it takes nothing to turn into a colour from grey. Just a bit of time, effort and tokens.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
I don’t necessarily agree, as long as they’re not overextending their reach (making freebie requests, badgering others to tip, directing the model, overwhelming the chat room, etc etc etc).

But they always do?

Sorry, I’m not necessarily taking about the passive greys, just the ones that (almost always) demand in public chat.

Reactions: Vixxen81
But they always do?

Sorry, I’m not necessarily taking about the passive greys, just the ones that (almost always) demand in public chat.
I don't allow greys to chat. Sure, it lowers my room viewership but it also stops me from telling every single one of them to go fuck off off a cliff without a parachute.

I also feel like it's a good way to pick up stalkers and trouble makers on CB. I've taken away a reason to create fake accounts or multiple accounts to try to stuff my room with people which CB frowns upon and often thinks the model is involved in the scheme to inflate room numbers.

Reactions: Smoothie
I also feel like it's a good way to pick up stalkers and trouble makers on CB. I've taken away a reason to create fake accounts or multiple accounts to try to stuff my room with people which CB frowns upon and often thinks the model is involved in the scheme to inflate room numbers.

Yeah, absolutely. The model who I visit (On StripChat) is pissed off because I’m only one who tips during public shows, when she’s got hundreds of viewers and, say, 10 with tokens.

We tried ticket shows but now we just work out a time to go online and I’ll hit the private button.

Ugh, what an ass. This is what I was talking about a while ago in a different post where there was a discussion about the meanings of the term "simp"...a term I'd never even heard of until a few years ago. That term annoys the fuck out of me because it's often used by freeloading assholes who feel that it's lame to tip/spend money on sex industry workers. They're clowning every person who's ever tipped a cam model (spent money on our OnlyFans pages, etc.). People like that who brag about their freeloading - while name-calling the members who do spend on us - deserve to be banned.
Yeah, I completely agree. Don't really care about being called names if someone want to label me (I have thick skin) but the message it sends is very bad, and reminds other freeloaders that if they hang around long enough, they'll get to see what they want and funded by someone else.
I really think token sites should consider having software coding that automatically dumps non-contributing users out of a room after a set period of time, with that depending on a number of factors - a short time (like a free 'trial') if they're unregistered or have never bought tokens, and then increasing time allowance if they have tipped within recent days........

But they always do?

Yeah, I think we actually agree. I just left the door open a tiny bit for the concept that a grey user might actually say hello like a human being and not overstay/overreach. You know. Maybe. Once in a while.

Reactions: Maxi_P
Yeah, I think we actually agree. I just left the door open a tiny bit for the concept that a grey user might actually say hello like a human being and not overstay/overreach. You know. Maybe. Once in a while.

So true. Us members were all greys at some point…

:)

Reactions: Smoothie
Yeah, I completely agree. Don't really care about being called names if someone want to label me (I have thick skin) but the message it sends is very bad, and reminds other freeloaders that if they hang around long enough, they'll get to see what they want and funded by someone else.
I really think token sites should consider having software coding that automatically dumps non-contributing users out of a room after a set period of time, with that depending on a number of factors - a short time (like a free 'trial') if they're unregistered or have never bought tokens, and then increasing time allowance if they have tipped within recent days........
Oh but we can do that very thing with certain apps. Or the reverse where only the tipper sees the action tipped for and the screen goes black for everyone else. It's disruptive and not a lot of people seem to know about it and those that do don't use it.

OK. I don't even begin to know where this one belongs but this thread is probably as close as it's going to get.

In all seriousness, I've just witnessed a model painting a wall with white emulsion, while wearing lingerie. Why stream and decorate separately when you can do both at the same time, right?

Member: "I can paint you white as well. Especially your face and mouth."

And that is officially enough internet for me today.

OK. I don't even begin to know where this one belongs but this thread is probably as close as it's going to get.

In all seriousness, I've just witnessed a model painting a wall with white emulsion, while wearing lingerie. Why stream and decorate separately when you can do both at the same time, right?

Member: "I can paint you white as well. Especially your face and mouth."

And that is officially enough internet for me today.

Damn straight! Decorate yourself and get paid by people to watch you to to do it?

How much did she make?

Damn straight! Decorate yourself and get paid by people to watch you to to do it?

How much did she make?
There's a couple on CB renovating their entire house on cam. They hit all of their goals and then some.

Reactions: Maxi_P

How much did she make?
The user's comment aside, I've seen a few models decorate their room online.
It provided for some body positions and views (stretching up with the roller, bending forwards, that kind of action) that you wouldn't normally see, and it was strangely enjoyable - like, I'm enjoying this but really not that sure quite why! Maybe had something to do with wearing overalls over sexy underwear, getting paint smudges on their skin, etc. but maybe just seeing someone attractive adding interest to a mundane and often unenjoyable task.
Proved very popular, probably because it was something different.

It provided for some body positions and views (stretching up with the roller, bending forwards, that kind of action) that you wouldn't normally see, and it was strangely enjoyable - like, I'm enjoying this but really not that sure quite why! Maybe had something to do with wearing overalls over sexy underwear, getting paint smudges on their skin, etc. but maybe just seeing someone attractive adding interest to a mundane and often unenjoyable task.

Thanks so much for the insight - hadn’t even considered that before!

Wow, yeah I get it.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Oh but we can do that very thing with certain apps. Or the reverse where only the tipper sees the action tipped for and the screen goes black for everyone else. It's disruptive and not a lot of people seem to know about it and those that do don't use it.
There's so many apps and so many features, are there any you would recommend? The model I spend my time with has tried so many apps, and using ticket shows, but all seem to have drawbacks including compatibility issues with other main apps she runs.

There's so many apps and so many features, are there any you would recommend? The model I spend my time with has tried so many apps, and using ticket shows, but all seem to have drawbacks including compatibility issues with other main apps she runs.
Give me a few moments, I need to log in and start broadcasting before I can access the apps to give you a specific link.

Give me a few moments, I need to log in and start broadcasting before I can access the apps to give you a specific link.
Okay looks like they have scrubbed the original stand alone versions of those apps and they are now built inside of other model's custom apps. Let me find out a couple of other things and I'll get back to you on this. :)

yeah, you get the voyeur thing going. And frankly it stands out as different from the other thumbnails on the page. I totally get it

yeah, you get the voyeur thing going. And frankly it stands out as different from the other thumbnails on the page. I totally get it
Another really fun show happened when the model told me in pm she had bought a couple of home-assembly furniture items (aka flat-pack).
She was going to put it all together on one of her days off, and I suggested it might be fun to do during her show.
Well, she ended up with a lot of users in the room, and it encouraged great chat comments as well as new tippers.
Most guys have an opinion when it comes to DIY, so it seemed to catch their interest and made for a fun show.
And the model got to relax on the day off :rofl:

Thank you! And have a great broadcast :party:
Here's one you can try for the time being until I get a response from an inquiry I made.

I think the first two features of the app will be relatively pointless, it's the fourth function you want.

• Hidden Flash NEW :
    This special mode is triggered with the command /flash [user] [seconds] and adds a user to a hidden show that will end automatically after a number of seconds. The hidden flash doesn't allow tippers (only VIP users and users added manually).

• Helpful!