AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Here's one you can try for the time being until I get a response from an inquiry I made.

I think the first two features of the app will be relatively pointless, it's the fourth function you want.

• Hidden Flash NEW :
    This special mode is triggered with the command /flash [user] [seconds] and adds a user to a hidden show that will end automatically after a number of seconds. The hidden flash doesn't allow tippers (only VIP users and users added manually).
I'll pass that one on! Thanks, really appreciate your help 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Another really fun show happened when the model told me in pm she had bought a couple of home-assembly furniture items (aka flat-pack).
She was going to put it all together on one of her days off, and I suggested it might be fun to do during her show.
Well, she ended up with a lot of users in the room, and it encouraged great chat comments as well as new tippers.
Most guys have an opinion when it comes to DIY, so it seemed to catch their interest and made for a fun show.
And the model got to relax on the day off :rofl:

When I’m browsing, I’ll almost always click into a room if the preview image shows they’re doing something unusual, like home improvement, art, cooking, and so on.

When so many of the thumbnail images are models doing slight variations of the same thing, those activities really stand out visually. My eyes are drawn to the one image that doesn’t blend in with all the others. I’ve found some models I really like this way, and ended up visiting fairly often.

When I’m browsing, I’ll almost always click into a room if the preview image shows they’re doing something unusual, like home improvement, art, cooking, and so on.

When so many of the thumbnail images are models doing slight variations of the same thing, those activities really stand out visually. My eyes are drawn to the one image that doesn’t blend in with all the others. I’ve found some models I really like this way, and ended up visiting fairly often.
I once tried to do a LEGO building show and it was so fucking boring no one cared. LOL Some things should be time lapse videos instead I guess.

Today a got a message from someone who some time ago asked me why I can’t show my boobs for free „exceptionally“.He is in my Fanclub for 100 tokens, so in his mind he is now entitled to every information about my life and act like he’s king.

Member: Why aren’t you live in such a long time ? I wanna now!

Me : I don’t know you so why you think you’re entitled to know private things about my life ?

Honestly, the time offline has made me think about my whole life and camming a lot and also made me realize that i often was too nice to everyone. I’m generally a very quiet , nice person and i would say also a people pleaser. Sure, my “shell” (that i need to be able to do camming) got a lot harder over the 3 years, but still some guys just took advantage of that and treated me like I’m stupid,haggled me down or asked for free things. I definitely wanna be more unapproachable and stand my ground in the future.

And if i wanna share something i do that where and when I like and definitely not with people who act like a total jerk for 100 tokens a month.

Also, there was a time when I really needed the help of my fans (an ugly outdoor experience, I won't go into detail) but no one did. Somehow that opened my eyes too.

This one is about what members DON'T say, that makes you go WTF?........
I joined a new room, and found there was no audio.
Did the usual check of my own settings, tried another room and all was ok.
Tipped the model for pm and asked her about the audio.
She realised that she had not activated her microphone when she started the stream, thanked me, and got the audio back on.
Then she launched a semi-serious verbal tirade against the others who had been in the room, including a fan club member.
She had been broadcasting for nearly 40 minutes with no sound, and not one of those present had said anything - she was feeling really demoralised that nobody seemed to want to interact with her across 4 sites.

I'll pass that one on! Thanks, really appreciate your help 👍
Vixxen81 asked me for input on this question, I maintain her app and she comes up with the most unique and fun app ideas.

Basically you want an easy Secret Show when a guest tips for it or when a goal is met or something? No tickets and no tip-to-join?
How about taking the Chat secret as well as the stream? And keep a history of flashes by user?

Not difficult using the new V2 app development tool.

Vixxen81 asked me for input on this question, I maintain her app and she comes up with the most unique and fun app ideas.

Basically you want an easy Secret Show when a guest tips for it or when a goal is met or something? No tickets and no tip-to-join?
How about taking the Chat secret as well as the stream? And keep a history of flashes by user?

💋 Thanks for jumping in on this!! And for the compliment that made me blush. Teehee

You're excellent at what you do! WIthout your skills my ideas would be horse apples on the road of CB.

Reactions: rockin_rod

Thanks for the quick response! If ok with you, I'll aim to get the model to read your suggestion and get in touch?
(I've been urging her to sign up here for ages btw)

She realised that she had not activated her microphone when she started the stream, thanked me, and got the audio back on.
Then she launched a semi-serious verbal tirade against the others who had been in the room, including a fan club member.
She had been broadcasting for nearly 40 minutes with no sound, and not one of those present had said anything - she was feeling really demoralised that nobody seemed to want to interact with her across 4 sites.
Happened to me just the other day. Had been online for an hour and no one said a thing!

Another one of those is when they say hi, then I say hi back, then they don't say anything else or leave the room... Why? (When the sound is on ofc!)

Happened to me just the other day. Had been online for an hour and no one said a thing!

Another one of those is when they say hi, then I say hi back, then they don't say anything else or leave the room... Why? (When the sound is on ofc!)

One model I visit has a habit of muting her broadcast audio so she can talk on the phone/FaceTime with people during her show. Then sometimes she forgets to unmute the broadcast audio when her call is over.

It’s common enough that I hesitate before bringing it up, in case she did it on purpose. And it’s not always obvious if she’s talking to her room or to her phone, because she often talks aloud without looking in the direction of whoever (or whichever device) she’s talking to.

I’d probably be susceptible to not alerting another model about muted audio just because that model has gotten me used to it.

One model I visit has a habit of muting her broadcast audio so she can talk on the phone/FaceTime with people during her show. Then sometimes she forgets to unmute the broadcast audio when her call is over.

It’s common enough that I hesitate before bringing it up, in case she did it on purpose. And it’s not always obvious if she’s talking to her room or to her phone, because she often talks aloud without looking in the direction of whoever (or whichever device) she’s talking to.

I’d probably be susceptible to not alerting another model about muted audio just because that model has gotten me used to it.
You have a very good point. Once in a while I have to do a mute show. Never to talk on the phone though, I'm overly paranoid of people in my life having even the slightest participation on a show of mine. I literally turn off the computer to pick up the phone to make sure I'm not accidentally broadcasting. Probably a bit too much but oh well, that's me. Totally off topic though, sorry.

Thanks for the quick response! If ok with you, I'll aim to get the model to read your suggestion and get in touch?
(I've been urging her to sign up here for ages btw)
Sure, and I've just released a new V2 app 'Easy Secret Flash' with everything but the history implemented. Let me know if it does anything useful :)

We might want to take this convo to a separate thread.

Reactions: rockin_rod
That's a good point, although if a model needs to mute themself while taking a phone call longer than a few minutes, they're probably focused enough on that call that it'd be fairer on those tipping (or wanting to tip) to pause the stream.
Mind you, that reminds me of a room I used to frequent where the model's friend would call her now and then to say hi, and she'd just take the call unless doing something explicit; a few regulars used to take the opportunity to ambush her during those calls with large tips that would set her toy going on ultra-high. Her voice used to jump up about a full octave until the vibes ended, and occasionally you could hear the friend laughing on the line - she knew exactly what was going on, as she was also a model.

Reactions: Smoothie

Yeah, something like that has happened to me before too. I can't remember how many minutes I'd been broadcasting for before realizing it, but it really bothered me that guys camped out in my free chat and didn't have the decency to type "Hi, I can't hear you." Whether or not the sound is on is something that a member would easily notice in my room, since I've always got music playing in public chat...and dancing (and snapping my fingers) to it while sitting on the bed. Plus I talk aloud to members.

Thank you for doing the right thing, and letting that model know about her audio. 👍

Reactions: Highlander884
My friend never does nude in general chat, but one day I saw her starting to strip. I started rapidly tipping her 1 token in private to try and get her attention. She stopped and looked, and the screen went to "Model in pvt show".
When she came back, she PM'd me, saying I "saved" her. She was starting a private show on another site and had forgotten to "turn off" the one I was watching her on. She heard my tips and realized what was happening.

My friend never does nude in general chat, but one day I saw her starting to strip. I started rapidly tipping her 1 token in private to try and get her attention. She stopped and looked, and the screen went to "Model in pvt show".
When she came back, she PM'd me, saying I "saved" her. She was starting a private show on another site and had forgotten to "turn off" the one I was watching her on. She heard my tips and realized what was happening.

I had to read this like three times, because the way you worded it confused me. I think I get what you're saying now. Lol.

...reminds other freeloaders that if they hang around long enough, they'll get to see what they want and funded by someone else...
CB Broadcasters can use the "Private Flashing" bot, which works alongside a tip menu to give them the ability to hide their cam for 1+ specific tip-amount that coincides with their nude flash menu item(s).

Yeah I've had this happen before with a lady I follow.