AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Had another one with almost 20000 tokens on his account, sitting in my room for almost 2 hours. Watching for free. Then i saw his tokens go down , so he was clearly tipping another model. I kicked him out of my room. Don’t get me wrong, i do understand that users maybe need a little bit of time to see if they like the model. But sitting in my room for hours , don’t talk to me or tip me but another model, is so disrespectful and just pathetic.

I agree, and I kick them out too when they've been camped out in my room (or that damn PM Viewer) just lurking, and I see their tokens going down. Disrespectful af. Apparently jerking off to one model isn't enough...they've gotta have 2 or more rooms open at the same time.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
This is a sort of tiny "wtf" but also curious what your models think of this kind of proposition:

The model has "flash boobs" on her tip menu for 40 tokens.
A guy asks "20 tokens to show ONE boob?"
Do you say "ok yes" or "no, it's 40 for both boobs or none at all?"

40 tokens is my price for a 30-second bouncing tits flash. If a guy asked to see one boobs for 20 tokens, I'd probably do it, but would just pull out one boob and wiggle it...instead of the strenuous bouncing up and down that I normally do. But if he then proceeds to tell me "Suck that tit for me," I'm telling him no, tipping me for a partial flash doesn't entitle you to keep tacking on more requests. MFC has small token packages as low as $2-something. If you won't spend a couple bucks to add on 20 more tokens to experience the full bouncing tits flash experience, I don't know what to tell ya. One lonely boob is what ya get.

Guys are crazy. My favourite model had things on her tip menu which are non nude e.g. vibe herself through her panties. However she's likes me to see her nude while she does it so I'll tip her part of the fee in public and then she'll lower the tokens per minute private rate so we have somewhere to go "out of sight" so to speak and take the remaining tokens that way. On one occasion she forgot to change the rate back and had to tell a user that the rate was wrong and change it to the correct rate quickly. Guy blew up because he genuinely thought it was reasonable to get a private for a few tokens per minute.

The sites probably use the term ‘tips’ for legal reasons.

But to the point that we don’t tip in Europe, I think that’s changed now. Always tip nowadays.

I was a bartender in Liverpool while in uni for about five years and the old guys would always pay for a pint and say “..and your own” which meant you can keep 20p!

At first I was like thanks! And stuck a vodka coke through for after the shift but I did learn quickly…

Couple of extracts from CB's Terms regarding tips:

'you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent'
'You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts'
'Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved'

'you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent'
'Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved'
Also, did anyone know about this?

A shortcut to tip in chat is to type "/tip 50", replacing the number with any amount that you would like to tip.

That's pretty cool.

Then there is this under the broadcaster guide:

Apps & Bots​

Apps & Bots are created by other community members and allow broadcasters to customize their chat room experience. You can set goals, automate chat notices with your room rules or tip menu, play games with your viewers, automatically moderate chat, and much more! https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048401832-Apps-Bots

So... on CB, tip menus are technically illegal?

So... on CB, tip menus are technically illegal?
They sure don't need another reason to get even more ban-happy....... but interesting wording, isn't it?
Seems to suggest that:
You're welcome to send a gratuity in the form of tokens, but you can't provide a tip for a specific act; but if the token value of your gratuity suggests to the broadcaster that you'd appreciate seeing something, based on a list they are encouraged to create, and that broadcaster feels able to show you that something, well..... all's fair.

Last edited:
The sites probably use the term ‘tips’ for legal reasons.

That’s what I was thinking. Clearly they don’t have a problem with payments for specific actions (if they did, 90 percent of CB tippers and models would have been warned about it/banned before now).

But calling them “tips” in their TOS and saying they can’t be for specific actions gives CB a way of covering their asses, legally, if they ever had to.

Did you see my comment? Where CB encourages models to build a tip menu in apps in their broadcaster guide.
No I didn't. That just makes what @rockin_rod quoted even more bewildering.

What is selecting from a tip menu if not either or both of these prohibited things 🤷‍♂️ :-

• 'You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts'
  • 'Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved'

So, they encourage models to make a list of specific acts for specific token tip amounts, but prohibit users from actually giving tips for those menu item actions provided by the models? :facepalm: 🤦‍♂️ :rofl:

No I didn't. That just makes what @rockin_rod quoted even more bewildering.

What is selecting from a tip menu if not either or both of these prohibited things 🤷‍♂️ :-

• 'You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts'
  • 'Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved'

So, they encourage models to make a list of specific acts for specific token tip amounts, but prohibit users from actually giving tips for those menu item actions provided by the models? :facepalm: 🤦‍♂️ :rofl:
While it does seem dumber than a bag full of hammers, and the wording was probably (certainly?) decided with legalities in mind, I *think* the intent is to protect the broadcasters.
By making it entirely at the model's discretion what they do, or don't do, regardless of any tip the viewer makes, it reinforces the statement that all tips are final once sent.
But what do I know? Never had any issue over tipping, or cause to even consider complaining.

A guy with "Uranus" in his screen name asked about a custom video, and asked "How soon can you film it?" I told him I could start it as soon as the next day after he pays for it, and then I haven't heard back from him. Even though it says he's seen my message. Lol. Surely he doesn't actually think a model is going to waste her time fixing herself up to record/view/edit/render/upload a video that he hasn't even paid for yet.

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Reactions: Ozzie_
There's a "whale" who comes to my friends page ocassionally and she makes him the moderator from time to time. The other night, a member asked for a price for something and the whale responded with a price before she could and without consulting her. Who in the hell thinks it's reasonable to quote a price on behalf of the model. A massive liberty in my book.

I won't lie, it made me incredibly angry but I said nothing in order to keep the peace. Thankfully she quoted a higher price before the guy dropped the tokens otherwise it could have been awkward.

I just thought we were naming body parts :think:

coupleoflovers2020
Toes

lilly_cutie
coupleoflovers2020: toenails

coupleoflovers2020
Yes

lilly_cutie
coupleoflovers2020: ears

coupleoflovers2020
Toenails

lilly_cutie
coupleoflovers2020: nose

There's a "whale" who comes to my friends page ocassionally and she makes him the moderator from time to time. The other night, a member asked for a price for something and the whale responded with a price before she could and without consulting her. Who in the hell thinks it's reasonable to quote a price on behalf of the model. A massive liberty in my book.

I won't lie, it made me incredibly angry but I said nothing in order to keep the peace. Thankfully she quoted a higher price before the guy dropped the tokens otherwise it could have been awkward.
In hindsight, I probably should have pulled him up on it but I've clashed with him before and I didn't want to create a problem for her. Since then I've tried to be friendly with the guy if we are on at the same time but he doesn't really take me on. Such is life.

In hindsight, I probably should have pulled him up on it but I've clashed with him before and I didn't want to create a problem for her. Since then I've tried to be friendly with the guy if we are on at the same time but he doesn't really take me on. Such is life.

With stuff like that just let the model deal with it instead of you stressing over it. She can confront him and tell him in PM or openly not to give/quote prices for stuff, or tell him to look better at the tip menu etc
No point in creating a whole drama over something out of your control.

that is very interesting given how these platforms actually work

Reactions: Ozzie_
With stuff like that just let the model deal with it instead of you stressing over it. She can confront him and tell him in PM or openly not to give/quote prices for stuff, or tell him to look better at the tip menu etc
No point in creating a whole drama over something out of your control.
Yeah, you are entirely right. He's one of those guys who bugs the shit out of me and I let that cloud my judgement sometimes. That said, we've not clashed since our initial tete a tete. One of those guys who likes to talk about himself and how important his job is yet never thinks to ask her about her day.

Reactions: NotYou
I agree with @NotYou , leave that type of confrontation for the model. Not your problem. But of course lend a supportive (neutral) ear
iF she talks to you about it.

Since then I've tried to be friendly with the guy if we are on at the same time but he doesn't really take me on. Such is life.
Maybe better to just ignore them, especially if they're getting a kick out of seeing your behaviour change because of them.
There are some weird power players out there, I have my own situation that I'm completely ignoring but have zero idea of how or why this person clearly resents me.
But it does mean I've barely seen the model over the last few weeks......
forget.jpg

Maybe better to just ignore them, especially if they're getting a kick out of seeing your behaviour change because of them.
There are some weird power players out there, I have my own situation that I'm completely ignoring but have zero idea of how or why this person clearly resents me.
View attachment 95375
Message her, showing her that conversation. She'll probably be delighted to hear you are the reason she is getting so many privates. Besides, he can't be continually present. Go see her when he is not there. What a weird character though. Sounds like he's jealous. Eventually he'll slip up with his behaviour and piss her off.

There's no animosity between me and whale guy. It's generally cordial enough but he'll not really engage much. At least that's how it appears on the surface. I'm not sure about under the surface though.

View attachment 95375
Quick question though, I'm assuming he can't send you that message privately so she must have read it, no?

View attachment 95375

That is totally ridiculous behavior. And what’s even more ridiculous is how common it is, unfortunately. I’ve had it happen to me, too. Although thankfully it was a while ago, and he wore out his welcome in due time. Those types always shoot themselves in the foot eventually.

I’ve brought up in other threads how the presence of certain members in a model’s room can be enough to make me leave, and this was the kind of thing I was referring to. When it’s this bad - and again, it happens more than you’d think - sometimes you’re just better off finding a better time elsewhere.