AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Maybe better to just ignore them, especially if they're getting a kick out of seeing your behaviour change because of them.
There are some weird power players out there, I have my own situation that I'm completely ignoring but have zero idea of how or why this person clearly resents me.
But it does mean I've barely seen the model over the last few weeks......
View attachment 95375
lol. Some dudes' fetish has more to do with controlling other users than the models themselves. It is highly dysfunctional

In 2 different model rooms I have users who have decided they want to "supplant" me as their top tippers. It has gotten so predictable that for one of them I routinely get the model an additional 500-600 tokens just from timing my tips with them. They have no idea I could care less about being the model's top tipper. She has plenty of ability to interact with multiple users, it really is not a big deal. But the timing of tips and privates in those 2 rooms is ridiculously transparent

That is totally ridiculous behavior. And what’s even more ridiculous is how common it is, unfortunately. I’ve had it happen to me, too. Although thankfully it was a while ago, and he wore out his welcome in due time. Those types always shoot themselves in the foot eventually.

I’ve brought up in other threads how the presence of certain members in a model’s room can be enough to make me leave, and this was the kind of thing I was referring to. When it’s this bad - and again, it happens more than you’d think - sometimes you’re just better off finding a better time elsewhere.
yep. It does test just how much you like the model haha

Reactions: Smoothie
Quick question though, I'm assuming he can't send you that message privately so she must have read it, no?
No, that was in PM. I just did not respond. Nor will I change my behaviour as a result, let him do him and I'll do me!
Great thing is that the model has been getting so many long privates lately that she's saved enough for her Easter vacation.
So I'm really happy for her!

No, that was in PM. I just did not respond. Nor will I change my behaviour as a result, let him do him and I'll do me!
Great thing is that the model has been getting so many long privates lately that she's saved enough for her Easter vacation.
So I'm really happy for her!
that is the thing, if you hang tight, don't engage in aggressive behavior and keep up your normal tipping behavior the model can clean up in these situations.

Reactions: mika_kedi
ken2.jpg

I can't stand this fucking weirdo. 😂 :facepalm: He's one of those guys who's a pest, and thinks it's funny being a pest. But I kept a smile on my face and continued jamming to Stevie Wonder and Justin Timberlake the entire time he was running his mouth. He gives me 1 token tips every once in a blue moon, and acts like he's Daddy Warbucks. He's also one of the members I have to remind that if you want a flash, you need to tip the flash amount...not do the obnoxious 1-token tips, and act like that's supposed to motivate me to stay on cam longer. Even after he said "Bye, hun," he just sat in my room and shut the fuck up until I logged off. Lol.

I'm going to go watch Everybody Loves Raymond. Lol. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 😘

View attachment 95380

I can't stand this fucking weirdo. 😂 :facepalm: He's one of those guys who's a pest, and thinks it's funny being a pest. But I kept a smile on my face and continued jamming to Stevie Wonder and Justin Timberlake the entire time he was running his mouth. He gives me 1 token tips every once in a blue moon, and acts like he's Daddy Warbucks. He's also one of the members I have to remind that if you want a flash, you need to tip the flash amount...not do the obnoxious 1-token tips, and act like that's supposed to motivate me to stay on cam longer. Even after he said "Bye, hun," he just sat in my room and shut the fuck up until I logged off. Lol.

I'm going to go watch Everybody Loves Raymond. Lol. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 😘
These cocky, think they are hilarious non-tipping dudes are the worst. They are also the ones most likely to spam the public chat with their nonsense

Another winner. This guy said nothing else, tipped nothing, etc
The model was sitting down, and she wrote in chat "Happy Valentine" just to try get guys to well, talk.

11:58 AM
Gennaro69
Nice BOOTY MOTHERFUCKER

11:58 AM
Gennaro69
🔥

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Couple of extracts from CB's Terms regarding tips:

'you agree that all token tips are intended as a gratuity and all tips are final when sent'
'You are prohibited from providing "tips" for the performance of specific acts'
'Requesting or demanding specific acts for tips may result in a ban from the Platform for all parties involved'
I'm guessing this is just CYA from Chaturbate when users try to pull them into "I tipped for X but she didn't do it!" disputes.

Oh my... I hope I got this spoiler thing right...

User: do you like dirty cock?
Me: dirty, how?
User: Like 3 days not washed
Me: (did he see while i swallowed sick?) well if you like it, then hey...
User: I love it
User: Proceeds to send a photo of the said dirty cock - I shall not post that here.
Me ( Ok now he definitely must have seen me go green in the face) ... Cheesy!
User: Will you lick it clean?
Me...hmm.

Oh my... I hope I got this spoiler thing right...

User: do you like dirty cock?
Me: dirty, how?
User: Like 3 days not washed
Me: (did he see while i swallowed sick?) well if you like it, then hey...
User: I love it
User: Proceeds to send a photo of the said dirty cock - I shall not post that here.
Me ( Ok now he definitely must have seen me go green in the face) ... Cheesy!
User: Will you lick it clean?
Me...hmm.
puke throw up GIF

:sigh: they are sometimes so predictable, I am considering instigating a bingo game of how many messages to go from saccharine to crude.

6:56 AM GreyUser Hi
6:56 AM GreyUser I'm 34 I'm from South Africa
6:56 AM Model @GreyUser I am 101, I am from venus. nice to meet you
6:57 AM GreyUser Nice to meet you dear princess
6:57 AM GreyUser You so beautiful girl
6:58 AM GreyUser You travel in South Africa
6:58 AM Model @GreyUser no
6:59 AM GreyUser @model don't worry we'll come too South Africa soon
6:59 AM Me @GreyUser Just a note for you. No model from the site will meet with you (or any of us) in real life.
6:59 AM GreyUser She is so beautiful girl
6:59 AM Me (remember that this is not a dating site)
7:00 AM GreyUser I can lick your puss my princess
GreyUser has been muted by Me

:sigh: they are sometimes so predictable, I am considering instigating a bingo game of how many messages to go from saccharine to crude.

6:56 AM GreyUser Hi
6:56 AM GreyUser I'm 34 I'm from South Africa
6:56 AM Model @GreyUser I am 101, I am from venus. nice to meet you
6:57 AM GreyUser Nice to meet you dear princess
6:57 AM GreyUser You so beautiful girl
6:58 AM GreyUser You travel in South Africa
6:58 AM Model @GreyUser no
6:59 AM GreyUser @model don't worry we'll come too South Africa soon
6:59 AM Me @GreyUser Just a note for you. No model from the site will meet with you (or any of us) in real life.
6:59 AM GreyUser She is so beautiful girl
6:59 AM Me (remember that this is not a dating site)
7:00 AM GreyUser I can lick your puss my princess
GreyUser has been muted by Me

This guy…lol. It really weirds me out when guys put “princess” at the end of many of their sentences. It gives off “I want to wear your skin as a suit” vibes. I’ve actually stopped communication with a couple of guys on dating apps because of that.

Here we go again, that guy - never been in her room before, never tipped, not a "hello", straight in with the attempt of Knight:
Same copy and paste he does with many

11:57 PM
lickthatho
Hey guy’s or gal’s, welcome to one of the top models on line today! Please show her your appreciation with your tokens. If your rude or asking or demanding without tips she will mute you! Support the goal or Spin the wheel for great prizes. you can’t go wrong with private show!

Here we go again, that guy - never been in her room before, never tipped, not a "hello", straight in with the attempt of Knight:
Same copy and paste he does with many

11:57 PM
lickthatho
Hey guy’s or gal’s, welcome to one of the top models on line today! Please show her your appreciation with your tokens. If your rude or asking or demanding without tips she will mute you! Support the goal or Spin the wheel for great prizes. you can’t go wrong with private show!
I don't know what to say. He never stops trying but everybody wishes he would.

Reactions: NotYou