AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why do many guys who like being slaves and being humiliated think it's free for models to do it to them? I mean, it's with anything, it's a fetish so you pay for it. How can these guys be so dumb
Seen this guy a lot over the past months he copies and pastes the same message in public chat, never tips (he has at some point he is an ex bronze user)

10:44 AM
AlmensterEX
I am a slave born to obedience and service to women, always thinking that women are superior to men. If you want a 23 year old young dog, you can PM me. Dont forget to check my PHOTO.

Why do many guys who like being slaves and being humiliated think it's free for models to do it to them? I mean, it's with anything, it's a fetish so you pay for it. How can these guys be so dumb
Seen this guy a lot over the past months he copies and pastes the same message in public chat, never tips (he has at some point he is an ex bronze user)

10:44 AM
AlmensterEX
I am a slave born to obedience and service to women, always thinking that women are superior to men. If you want a 23 year old young dog, you can PM me. Dont forget to check my PHOTO.
100% a fake sub, slave, whatever. In my experience tho, real fetish guys are always ready to pay me VERY nicely for our time together. Sometimes they just want to wor$hip me. Sometimes they want unsavatory stuff.

This is just a regular freeloader.

Reactions: NotYou
I have to beg my sub to stop tipping me cuz I know he will disappear the rest of the month, I love how he makes me feel like the most special woman in the world but I miss him. He has clarified he does not come to my room to disrespect me.

Reactions: NotYou
Every time a top girl is online and some cheapo is like that on her chat "Oh, I am just entertaining you while you await the big tippers"

No bitch, you are just annoying the model. Models also ARE NOT awaiting BIG tippers... We are awaiting any tips at all as a sign of respect if you wanna keep running your mouth.

Tip her at least 1tk the for hassle of reading this dumb fuckery.

Every time a top girl is online and some cheapo is like that on her chat "Oh, I am just entertaining you while you await the big tippers"

No bitch, you are just annoying the model. Models also ARE NOT awaiting BIG tippers... We are awaiting any tips at all as a sign of respect if you wanna keep running your mouth.

This rubs me up the wrong way too, when they think that "the others will come and pay" so they can freeload.

In the series of random requests from greys.. here is todays finest;

View attachment 95592

LMAO. "Pterodactyl!"

I have a pic of me, my niece and nephew, my lil' sis, and my mom all dressed up as Power Rangers Halloween 2021. Lol. I was the pink ranger.

I had one of these the other day. He entered the room and said 'oh damn, I missed that ass flash' 🙄 :confused: And then sat and waited for other people to tip so he could see. Made me soooooo angry!

Also, today:

USER: Do what u do when ur alone. Make urself cum like im not here.
...5 mins later
USER: bend over. Moan my name.

Which one is it then, mate?

I had one of these the other day. He entered the room and said 'oh damn, I missed that ass flash' 🙄 :confused: And then sat and waited for other people to tip so he could see. Made me soooooo angry!

Also, today:

...5 mins later

Do you ban those or nah? I don't have enough sanity to deal with them nope.

Do you ban those or nah? I don't have enough sanity to deal with them nope.
I do. I used to worry about banning potential future tippers, but...meh, I'd rather not deal with the freebie hunters. They are usually the ones that stress me out the most too, so I'd rather not deal with them at all... x

One of the most mortifying things I've experienced - several years ago - was when I was chatting with an MFC model friend from my premium account, and some idiot in her room told her that I'm his favorite model...and he's hanging out in her room until I come online. 🤯:banghead: I was FURIOUS that he’d said that to her, and I told him that's so fucked up! I can’t stand it when guys say/do shit to try to put two women against each other.

...5 mins later

Lol. They don’t let us get ourselves off the way WE genuinely like to. 🙄 And a lot of the time I have to keep leaning in closer to the laptop to read what the hell he’s typing now (which is frustrating)…and then get myself back into position until he types something else to me. Lol. One of the reasons I wish more guys would do cam to cam, and talk aloud to me that way.

Heh, I feel like I'm the waiting room until their favorite comes online sometimes. It's the most awful feeling on earth. "Eh, you'll do for now." Every time I guy is suddenly like, bye gotta go, I think the room opened and off they went.

Also had a guy mention a model I tipped for advice about some equipment in my room by her name and start gushing about how much money she makes and I wanted to cry so bad that I just got insanely angry instead.

Heh, I feel like I'm the waiting room until their favorite comes online sometimes. It's the most awful feeling on earth. "Eh, you'll do for now." Every time I guy is suddenly like, bye gotta go, I think the room opened and off they went.

Also had a guy mention a model I tipped for advice about some equipment in my room by her name and start gushing about how much money she makes and I wanted to cry so bad that I just got insanely angry instead.
40min in and no tips too. Hang on 😓 I had one beer and almost fell asleep now (logged out) lol I guess drinking and camming is for models above 10 year experience.

One guy called me mommy and when I banned him he threatned me w one star lmfao. Dude, this is not chaturbate.

Kinda early on the USA, isnt?

• Hugs
Reactions: shyladivine
Lol. They don’t let us get ourselves off the way WE genuinely like to. 🙄 And a lot of the time I have to keep leaning in closer to the laptop to read what the hell he’s typing now (which is frustrating)…and then get myself back into position until he types something else to me. Lol. One of the reasons I wish more guys would do cam to cam, and talk aloud to me that way.
OMG YES! I feel like I spend my life leaning forwards to read text, and then having to put myself back in the 'alluring' position. Nightmare!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Seriously, if I miss a flash or something I would like to see, I tip for it !
That's ALL the point of your work : "Get paid for stuff like flashing" !
I'm sorry that so many men don't understand this point...

Most of the "gotta go" guys always seem to me to be the ones who have run out of small talk and the next logical step is to pay the model for something, so they bail.

Yesterday a guy on OF sent me a message on my free page kinda like this

I saw you on [whatever cam site] and created an account just to follow you here. I know I'm not paying for anything so I won't ask for anything but here's a pic of how hard you make me 😏 (followed by unsolicited dick pick).

Can't his little brain put together the information he himself is giving?
"Not paying for anything+ dick pick "
Come on buddy you can do this

loop homer GIF

Yesterday a guy on OF sent me a message on my free page kinda like this

I saw you on [whatever cam site] and created an account just to follow you here. I know I'm not paying for anything so I won't ask for anything but here's a pic of how hard you make me 😏 (followed by unsolicited dick pick).

Can't his little brain put together the information he himself is giving?
"Not paying for anything+ dick pick "
Come on buddy you can do this

loop homer GIF
What will be his next message?
Asking you to pay for watching you?
I'm really sorry that models have to deal with this kind of je... jester.

Even if I'm sure you can handle this, but it's always frustrating.

What will be his next message?
Asking you to pay for watching you?
I'm really sorry that models have to deal with this kind of je... jester.

Even if I'm sure you can handle this, but it's always frustrating.
There won't be a next message. He's blocked.