AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sorry you're experiencing this situation. How is the ex-Knight communicating with these other users? (I'm assuming it's not in your own room still)
No he writes them pms and talks shit like i removed him „without a reason“ (he was trying to control my room and everything). I was very shocked today as i saw that my good costumer was very angry and blocked me because of this. Honestly, that are the days when i feel like i can’t take it no more. I don’t know why they have to ruin everything for the model. This Ex knight also bombarded me with accusations , that he send me amazon gift cards (i never asked for anything) and other nonsense (that i would never make it without him and that nobody will tip in my room, that he’s my number 1 knight) it’s really psycho and scary honestly. He also calls me his best friend and feels betrayed.

The funny part is that he actually asked to be removed, because he was jealous all the time when another user would tip more or if I decide that i want another knight in my room. now he makes it seem like i'm the asshole who used him.

Last edited:
No he writes them pms and talks shit like i removed him „without a reason“ (he was trying to control my room and everything). I was very shocked today as i saw that my good costumer was very angry and blocked me because of this. Honestly, that are the days when i feel like i can’t take it no more. I don’t know why they have to ruin everything for the model. This Ex knight also bombarded me with accusations , that he send me amazon gift cards (i never asked for anything) and other nonsense (that i would never make it without him and that nobody will tip in my room, that he’s my number 1 knight) it’s really psycho and scary honestly. He also calls me his best friend and feels betrayed.

The funny part is that he actually asked to be removed, because he was jealous all the time when another user would tip more or if I decide that i want another knight in my room. now he makes it seem like i'm the asshole who used him.
I wouldn't presume to offer you any advice on how to deal with this, since I've never been on the model's side of a camera. But it sounds like this user may have been a negative influence on your room for a while, so although it may not seem like a good thing right now, it may well turn out to be a positive change overall. And anyone that buys into another member's butt-hurt whining without making their own opinions is probably not someone who deserves to be around you either.
Big hugs, hope this settles down quickly, and above all, remember that you're fabulous!

• Hugs
Reactions: Carmen_Monroe

I am super sorry that you have to deal with this kind of idiot.

May I ask if he requested to be a knight in the first place? Just curious, because it seems like anyone that takes a volunteer role in a model’s room this seriously is probably also the type to go into a model’s room and actively campaign to be made a knight. Another poster here (I forget who) once put it perfectly, and said the guy who is super interested in becoming a knight is probably the last person you actually want in that role.

Not that it matters in the long run, because shitty behavior is shitty behavior no matter how it started. Again, sorry you’re dealing with this.

I am super sorry that you have to deal with this kind of idiot.

May I ask if he requested to be a knight in the first place? Just curious, because it seems like anyone that takes a volunteer role in a model’s room this seriously is probably also the type to go into a model’s room and actively campaign to be made a knight. Another poster here (I forget who) once put it perfectly, and said the guy who is super interested in becoming a knight is probably the last person you actually want in that role.

Not that it matters in the long run, because shitty behavior is shitty behavior no matter how it started. Again, sorry you’re dealing with this.
It would not surprise me at all if she learned they are one and the same person. It's happened to me and it's mind-blowing.

So i have an Ex knight who talks shit about me behind my back(because i removed him for a good reason) and a good costumer blocked me today because he believes him. Yeah great night.

I feel terrible and i don’t know what to do to stop him. A few fans unfollowed me too , i think because of him.
Report him to the site with proofs and says he's harassing you and harming your livehood

Reactions: Highlander884
You mean the knight and the other member that blocked her being the same guy with multiple usernames?
*nods* All you need is two devices and fast typing skills and a prepaid credit card.

So i have an Ex knight who talks shit about me behind my back(because i removed him for a good reason) and a good costumer blocked me today because he believes him. Yeah great night.

I feel terrible and i don’t know what to do to stop him. A few fans unfollowed me too , i think because of him.
I am so sorry! You are a wonderful, fantastic, and all-around awesome person! Never forget that! ❤️

That would make more sense than a regular leaving because a complete stranger whined about not being a knight anymore. Why would he care?
Precisely. Other than the person PMing them, I guess...but hello, you can ignore individual users.

Precisely. Other than the person PMing them, I guess...but hello, you can ignore individual users.

Yeah, it does make sense now that I think about it. I agree with @Omne35 that it wouldn’t seem too common for a tipper to side with a knight/moderator in any dispute with a model, unless they were super close pals (which I’d assume is very unlikely) or the same guy.

It’s so weird to think about the amount of energy some members put into being toxic.

Yeah it was a copy-paste error that revealed this particular guy, but some are quite skilled at keeping their personae separate. It's weird how they can devote so much energy into being creeps......
I don't how old any of you are and I don't know your exposure to the internet.

When I was 14 years old, my mother worked for a major United States telecommunications company and we were given unlimited AOL about six months before it was released nationwide. I was isolated because of some dumb shit her psychic told her about how I was going to turn out so I turned to AOL chat rooms and chatted with thousands of adults across the US. I learned a lot about the life of anonymity on the internet and to be honest I"m surprised it isn't a lot worse than it is today. People were constantly lying and creating false personas to cope with their lives and life choices. This was before you could even send a sound file across the internet. This was before, well, everything everyone knows today. So I've seen all of the tricks and all of the bullshit and I know that when two people have the same speech patterns because most people type like they talk on the internet that I've run into the same person twice. It's not the hey bb get naked stuff, it's the phrasing of other things. The deep fake conversation if you will.

Last edited:
dt.jpg

LOL at another lying-ass, butthurt man (with a dumbass screen name) throwing a temper tantrum when a woman doesn't give his entitled ass what he wants. Broke is one thing I'm not, Shrimp Dick (Not anymore...). Broke is what I would have been...had I continued entertaining you fuckwards for free in free chat..... 😂

Thank you all for your kind words. Honestly, i don’t think that they are the same guy , but they’re definitely friends in some kind of way and this other member who blocked me , acted strange months before this.

Before this member blocked me , he also was telling me that he’s not online all the time „because he has a job“ and he wishes me well. I replied to him , that i have a job too , but although i find it a little bit sad how he acted i wish him the best too. Then he blocked me, which was totally unnecessary because i would never herass a member wo treated me like that or who’s telling me that he wants nothing to do with me anymore. But he has to prove a point i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

In addition, this ex-knight was still whining at others that I „only collected tokens“ and i’m such an asshole because I removed him as a knight. That he was sending me amazon gift cards (i never asked for anything , he was sending me these to help me out and and now he's holding it against me) Boy didn’t you get a service for your tokens and your gift cards ?! He acts like i stole his tokens.

Tipping also doesn’t mean you can behave how you want and that the model has to tolerate everything you do.

And another member was also angry because i didn’t get his jokes about free nude pics and blocked him for this, he wrote me on Instagram to tell me that I have changed completely and I’m not being able to take a joke anymore and that he also writes with my (ex) knight about me. So yeah , i feel really gaslighted and mistreated by these guys. I was always fair to them and now they treat me like garbage.

Last edited:
Another poster here (I forget who) once put it perfectly, and said the guy who is super interested in becoming a knight is probably the last person you actually want in that role.
Yeah paraphrasing "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" : because of the personality traits required to campaign and win an election, anyone who actually wants to become Galactic President should on no account be allowed to do so ;)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is relevant here.
My friend has never had knights in her room. I asked her if I could be one once, and she replied "I'll have to ask the admins". I dropped it and never pursued it.
Last week I go on her profile to check her weekly schedule, and there is a knight.
Here is our PM conversation about it the next day:
View attachment 95558
So, I gather from this ... (Correct me if I am wrong), ... She has never had knights before but made a new guy a knight.
He basically paid for it in tokens.
Admins installed it and will remove it if he doesn't continue paying.
I am in her room every time she broadcasts. I haven't seen him once.
I am kind of pissed off at the whole situation, although I haven't told her. I don't think I will.
Am I wrong to feel this way?
I can understand why you would be a little hurt by this but it looks like it wasn't entirely her decision and also it looks like a monetary decision. I encountered a similar situation when one new guy was made a moderator every time he entered the room, yet I would never be made one. It's effectively an entirely honorary position on the platform I use so that actually stung even more. Ultimately though, you just have to suck it up and understand that there are probably reasons for her doing so and those reasons are likely no reflection on you.

I can understand why you would be a little hurt by this but it looks like it wasn't entirely her decision and also it looks like a monetary decision. I encountered a similar situation when one new guy was made a moderator every time he entered the room, yet I would never be made one. It's effectively an entirely honorary position on the platform I use so that actually stung even more. Ultimately though, you just have to suck it up and understand that there are probably reasons for her doing so and those reasons are likely no reflection on you.
As I said earlier, I am over it. I have no pressing need to be a knight. I asked her once, as she had some spam in her chat, and I thought I could help with that. Her admins take care of most of the duties typically performed by knights anyway. Like you, and others, have said, the decision was not entirely hers. I don't like some of the practices of her studio, I find them to be both controlling and greedy, but it is a business, and she does well with them. It is what it is.

Thank you all for your kind words. Honestly, i don’t think that they are the same guy , but they’re definitely friends in some kind of way and this other member who blocked me , acted strange months before this.

Before this member blocked me , he also was telling me that he’s not online all the time „because he has a job“ and he wishes me well. I replied to him , that i have a job too , but although i find it a little bit sad how he acted i wish him the best too. Then he blocked me, which was totally unnecessary because i would never herass a member wo treated me like that or who’s telling me that he wants nothing to do with me anymore. But he has to prove a point i guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

In addition, this ex-knight was still whining at others that I „only collected tokens“ and i’m such an asshole because I removed him as a knight. That he was sending me amazon gift cards (i never asked for anything , he was sending me these to help me out and and now he's holding it against me) Boy didn’t you get a service for your tokens and your gift cards ?! He acts like i stole his tokens.

Tipping also doesn’t mean you can behave how you want and that the model has to tolerate everything you do.

And another member was also angry because i didn’t get his jokes about free nude pics and blocked him for this, he wrote me on Instagram to tell me that I have changed completely and I’m not being able to take a joke anymore and that he also writes with my (ex) knight about me. So yeah , i feel really gaslighted and mistreated by these guys. I was always fair to them and now they treat me like garbage.
A model took me as her knight, but that's to find my pseudo easily I think. She knows I don't really want such responsability and she handles alone her room.
I see many models I follow with knights who behave very well and are very helpfull to enjoy the show. But I never saw them acting like the model owed them anything.
If I help a baker friend, I won't claim a free baguette! (yes, this example totally proves that I am French ;) )
It's your job! This is how you make your money! It's insulting and it enrages me that some people don't realize what their actions can lead to.

I am sincerely sorry that you experienced this. No one deserves to have their work undermined by people who are jealous and, clearly, have personal concerns...

You are role models, not therapists (although you have great psychological skills).

That's why I have so much respect for your profession. As viewers of your work, we only see the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: Nienna
USER: UR room is boring. MayB wait 10 mins before demanding tokens?

This guy was in my room for an hour. AN HOUR. And tipped nothing 😆
Evidently not quite so boring to have kept him freeloading for an hour. Jackass!