AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
But men suggested spraying Lysol in our vaginas in the 30's, 40's and 50's.

God I can feel the yeast infection brewing just thinking about it

God I can feel the yeast infection brewing just thinking about it
I'm sure it hurt like hell on top. The ads for it are really nasty.

@Smoothie I've never really seen it in person but I did know a few guys who didn't really understand how soap works and then freak out of over an errant piece of toilet paper that got stuck to my vulva

Wow. Men. Facepalm.

The man my mom married after she divorced my dad had to be told to brush his teeth. What is it with these dudes?
It’s apparently a common occurrence for them to have to be informed in adulthood that the asshole is not self-cleaning 😷
In addition to sexual education in like 5th/6th grade years, there should also be a proper hygiene course. Maybe batch them together in a required health course.

It's necessary for humans to know how to take care of themselves in case their parents are total idiots who either don't know how to educate their kids on this stuff, or refuse to for religious reasons.

In addition to sexual education in like 5th/6th grade years, there should also be a proper hygiene course. Maybe batch them together in a required health course.

It's necessary for humans to know how to take care of themselves in case their parents are total idiots who either don't know how to educate their kids on this stuff, or refuse to for religious reasons.
When I was in school our sex ed was taught by the gym coach who said he doubled up on two lambskin condoms to stop his wife from ruining their lives by getting pregnant.

When I was in school our sex ed was taught by the gym coach who said he doubled up on two lambskin condoms to stop his wife from ruining their lives by getting pregnant.

“I got you pregnant…it’s gonna ruin our lives…and it’s your fault!” 😂

There are a lot of people who don't want kids and he was trying to tell kids not to have kids. So... it was aces.
Oh of course, I have none myself, but I was referring to his attitude of if a baby was conceived it would be his wife's fault for ruining their lives. (That is not an attitude I can condone)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Oh of course, I have none myself, but I was referring to his attitude of if a baby was conceived it would be his wife's fault for ruining their lives. (That is not an attitude I can condone)

That dude should get a vasectomy, but he’s probably the type to say HELL NO to it while in the same breath urging his wife to get her tubes tied (a more complex, lengthier procedure than vasectomy, higher risks, and longer recovery time for the woman). :p

Wow. Men. Facepalm.

The man my mom married after she divorced my dad had to be told to brush his teeth. What is it with these dudes?
I got to admit half the time I forget when I go to bed (I'm blaming it on u girls keeping me up late 😅)
I dated a guy once who definitely wasn’t washing his ass. The one and only time I sucked his dick all I could smell was shit. It’s apparently a common occurrence for them to have to be informed in adulthood that the asshole is not self-cleaning 😷
Hey that goes 2 ways! I've smelt shit with more then one lady!

Brazil actually had a public campaign with posters motivating adult men to wash their junk not long ago 👍

What amazes me is it’s not like there’s some trick to cleaning that area enough to avoid smells or “cheese.” Just soap and water. That’s it. And it should be one of the first areas you clean to avoid embarrassing smells. I don’t get why some guys ignore it. Unless they’re just not showering at all.

I also had a gym teacher teach our sex ed class, and he said that condoms didn't work because sperm is so small it can squeeze through microscopic pores in condoms.

That’s wild. Our sex ed class was taught by an actual health teacher (I don’t think a lot of schools have those anymore). He didn’t cover hygeine either, though. Pretty much just biological facts, without a lot of discussion.

Reactions: inertvolcano
In my state gym teachers and health teachers have the same qualifications and are interchangeable positions.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
I seem to remember one sex ed lesson and it was in a science class… but that was it 😕 I hope it’s different now…

user: tipped you 20 tks. Please tell me how you’d do it (asking me to dirty talk)

me: sure but it's gonna take you more than 20tks

user: just a little ; p (the little face is the most annoying, really)

me: i'm not that cheap

user leaves

🙄

9:28 AM
bill_hdjd
hi

bill_hdjd
how are you?

bill_hdjd
how would you beat me in a fight? no weapons
"i would slap you on the face with my 30cm dildo until you say you're sorry for asking that"

bill_hdjd
hi

bill_hdjd
how are you?

bill_hdjd
how would you beat me in a fight? no weapons
Would put headphones on you and make you listen to all of Finlands Eurovision Song Contest entries on repeat until you admitted your defeat. Probably would not take longer than 2 songs.

I would come so many times inside her beautiful young body

Within 30 seconds of entering a model's room and saying hi, referring to her in third person.

Some people might get turned on by that, especially if they've seen you use it.
Thanks for letting me know I would have never known omg I'm so glad a non sex worker taught me this today

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox