AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm imagining you at the bottom of a pile of hairy, sweaty middle-aged dudes with a long-suffering is-it-over-yet expression on face and attitude.
....How did this just go from bad to worse !?

vladrakulaHey baby you're sexy sorry to ask this question but I wanted to know can you open my camera and play with your ass maybe fart for me? For this I will send you more tokens

• Funny!
Reactions: MollyDark
Is it Andrewsnow? It's been a year since he pestered me non stop but never spent, and he just sent me a message on share asking if I was over it yet lol Curious if same dude, because he was into belly stuff too, and an obnoxious pain in the arse/ingrate.
omg yes it was him haha. Totally agree, what a creep

ETA I just checked my MFCshare and this made me laugh out loud
1684791200525.png

How dare I

omg yes it was him haha. Totally agree, what a creep

ETA I just checked my MFCshare and this made me laugh out loud
View attachment 96452

How dare I
He's such a fucking troll. He harrassed me non stop to upload belly content to share, then never bought any of it. Afterward he harrassed me for banning him too. He can rot in hell. He's a total broken condom.

He's such a fucking troll. He harrassed me non stop to upload belly content to share, then never bought any of it. Afterward he harrassed me for banning him too. He can rot in hell. He's a total broken condom.
Ugh what a piece of shit where does he get that kind of entitlement from wtf. It was never a no from me for belly stuff either I kept saying yes I could do all his requests but he'd never pay just kept asking again
I LOLed so hard at the "how dare you"!
Same hahaha just sums the guy up really 😂

Reactions: MarieElise
Ugh what a piece of shit where does he get that kind of entitlement from wtf. It was never a no from me for belly stuff either I kept saying yes I could do all his requests but he'd never pay just kept asking again

Same hahaha just sums the guy up really 😂
It's really an interesting question -- where that entitlement comes from, Sasha. I had a guy who spent about two weeks trying to convince me to shit on video and play in it and kept saying things like "the other girls I pay are into it" and I absolutely refused to believe he had ever been successful in getting a model to shit on cam and play in it. I'm having a hard time typing this without throwing up but it's so wild where their minds go. No woman on earth would ask to watch a guy take a shit.

But I do know a guy who wanted women to blow him while he was shitting. /Sorry to be so gross

It's really an interesting question -- where that entitlement comes from, Sasha. I had a guy who spent about two weeks trying to convince me to shit on video and play in it and kept saying things like "the other girls I pay are into it" and I absolutely refused to believe he had ever been successful in getting a model to shit on cam and play in it. I'm having a hard time typing this without throwing up but it's so wild where their minds go. No woman on earth would ask to watch a guy take a shit.

But I do know a guy who wanted women to blow him while he was shitting. /Sorry to be so gross
Nasty. Hate to kink shame but that's something I'll never ever understand the psychology of. How on EARTH do you develop a fetish for that shit what happened to you

Nasty. Hate to kink shame but that's something I'll never ever understand the psychology of. How on EARTH do you develop a fetish for that shit what happened to you
That's the interesting part. They say your very first sexual experience colors the rest of your experiences. So if someone with poor hygiene is their first experience they are always going to want some aspect of that encounter to exist in the future but there is also the humiliation factor. What's more humiliating than watching a woman do the most vile thing imaginable? I can understand wanting to hear a little poot/fart or whatever because it's not the norm to hear your girl fart around you, but the health aspect of doing the other is so dangerous.

Last edited:
That's the interesting part. They say your very first sexual experience colors the rest of your experiences. So if someone with poor hygiene is their first experience they are always going to want some aspect of that encounter to exist in the future but there is also the humiliation factor. What's more humiliating than watching a woman do the most vile thing imaginable? I can understand wanting to hear a little poot/fart or whatever because it's not the norm to hear your girl fart around you, but the health aspect of doing the other is so dangerous.
True, or like a lot of taboo things (including farting) it could be the taboo-ness that causes it to be a turn on. Because it's something they're not supposed to be thinking of or turned on by, so kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy that they end up getting turned on by it. Letting the intrusive thoughts win kind of thing. Kink is so interesting.

Dark purple username on CB … so he’s tipped 1,000 tokens or more in the past 2 weeks. And yet, look how this idiot decided to treat one of the models I visit regularly:

— enters room during an extended flash where the model was fully nude (so right away, he definitely saw a lot)
— tips a total of seven (7) tokens in 1-token increments
— immediately gets angry when another member (new to her room) tips one (1) token of his own. He tells that user in public chat “stop biting off me jay;” new member leaves as fast as he arrived.

Model sits down at desk (still nude, but the paid-for flash has ended). The member then starts this nonsense:

[DarkPurpleUsername]: you're boring and self-absorbed
[DarkPurpleUsername]: look at other models to be successful

(I tip the model an off-menu amount)

[DarkPurpleUsername]: see? someone is giving you money for no show lol

[DarkPurpleUsername]: read a book

After that, he allegedly (according to what the model told me) PM’ed her more insults, telling her that her music was terrible (it isn’t), accusing her of working for a studio (she doesn’t) and accusing her of scamming men out of money since she didn’t give him a show for his seven (7) tokens. And in case there was any doubt, no, she doesn’t have anything on her tip menu for 1 token (or 7), other than a low-level Lush vibration.

She never banned him because her personality is such that she was laughing at him and kind of enjoying his meltdown, rather than getting upset about it. After a few minutes, her laughter (& the fact that he was failing to upset her) got under his skin enough that he stormed out on his own.

I mean, come on. The insults are what they are - obviously rude and uncalled for. But for a dark purple user to have a total meltdown over what he didn’t get for 7 tokens? After having already seen her nude? How fucking far did he think $0.35 was going to get him?

True, or like a lot of taboo things (including farting) it could be the taboo-ness that causes it to be a turn on. Because it's something they're not supposed to be thinking of or turned on by, so kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy that they end up getting turned on by it. Letting the intrusive thoughts win kind of thing. Kink is so interesting.
Exactly. So I don't want to get all rambly or whatever. But I had a boyfriend in elementary school, very unique last name, whatever time moves on, start dating a new guy in high school and run into Unique's brother. Boyfriend gets all weird and twitchy and once we get back to his place, he's all quiet. So I ask. What's up. And he's like well I used to suck his dick behind a tree at my dad's house. And then like three months later I see a half inflated pool float in his closet and a bottle of hair conditioner on the shelf in said closet. So I was like 'sup? So he used conditioner as lube to masturbate with the float.

I have to have a particular pillow near me to cum my brains out. Certain trigger words. But I've never crossed into something that would be unhealthy for my being. And I think that's where it really gets fascinating, right? Not trying to be circular, but it's almost as if it's actually unexplainable.

Guys who think they're on a meet-up app and expect me to drives hundred of kilometers to meet them for free is what blows my mind the most... lol

It drives me bonkers when I come across someone I want to swipe right on, but then it doesn’t say where he lives or how many miles from me he is. 🙄 It will say “Just ask.” No…😂

*coughs in nurse-ish
CAN happen but indeed not as often, if so they usually have a bigger tip compared to the shaft and hence it is soooo challenging to properly clean. 🙄
Wow. Men. Facepalm.

The man my mom married after she divorced my dad had to be told to brush his teeth. What is it with these dudes?

Last edited:
Wow. Men. Facepalm.

The man my mom married after she divorced my dad had to be told to brush his teeth. What is it with these dudes?
I dated a guy once who definitely wasn’t washing his ass. The one and only time I sucked his dick all I could smell was shit. It’s apparently a common occurrence for them to have to be informed in adulthood that the asshole is not self-cleaning 😷

I dated a guy once who definitely wasn’t washing his ass. The one and only time I sucked his dick all I could smell was shit. It’s apparently a common occurrence for them to have to be informed in adulthood that the asshole is not self-cleaning 😷
But men suggested spraying Lysol in our vaginas in the 30's, 40's and 50's.