AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
That sounds like a very dangerous game to play.
Well.... Not really. The first experience was a happy accident, I had been cooking with chillies and washed my hands quite thoroughly But apparently not as thoroughly as it should have been. Sat down to enjoy some "alone time" and noticed some extra heat, It really was a *very* enjoyable experience. Disapointingly I could never intentionally reproduce the situation / sensations.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Well.... Not really. The first experience was a happy accident, I had been cooking with chillies and washed my hands quite thoroughly But apparently not as thoroughly as it should have been. Sat down to enjoy some "alone time" and noticed some extra heat, It really was a *very* enjoyable experience. Disapointingly I could never intentionally reproduce the situation / sensations.
It’s happened to me when I went to pee pee and it was NOT an enjoyable experience 😂😂

the best laid plans of .....

Reactions: Ozzie_
Buy warming lube.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Ew.

The ones who are actually telling the truth about having girlfriends/wives…I feel sorry for those women for the disrespectful way their “men” speak about them behind their back.
Completely agree, it's so disrespectful. And similarly when guys write stuff that they probably think is a compliment, but compares their wife/gf with the model "you're so much hotter than she is bb"....... gawd

I just had someone try to hypnotize me.... He paid for c2c in public chat and started swinging his dog tags back in forth in front of his camera. He typed nothing and said nothing so I had no idea what he was doing at first. lmao As I laughed I asked him "wtf are you doing?" I was still paying attention to several active chats and the look on my face must have given away something weird was happening because my chat started asking wtf was on his cam. I started laughing and I think he got embarrassed/frustrated and he left the room. Like are you serious? You think that would work in main chat with a million things going on? Blocked

Thedick
Hib

Thedick
Do trees poop

Thedick
No

Thedick
A bear shits in the woods but what do the woods do

ETA this additional nugget of wisdom he dropped.

Thedick
I light candles when I'm feeling like I need to go see a tree for some advice

Thedick
Trees don't deal with inflation yet the're product does

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
Ohh this guy has upped his price a little bit - I guess he is going by inflation fr you lucky ladies.
The first time I posted him he offered for 45 tokens, the second time was 40 tokens, now it's 50!
He goes and offers this exact same deal to everyone

7:20 PM
Oldsmokey46
Hi Luv, show both pussy and tits in public 50 tks

Ohh this guy has upped his price a little bit - I guess he is going by inflation fr you lucky ladies.
The first time I posted him he offered for 45 tokens, the second time was 40 tokens, now it's 50!
He goes and offers this exact same deal to everyone

7:20 PM
Oldsmokey46
Hi Luv, show both pussy and tits in public 50 tks
My response would be, "add 838 tokens to that offer and you got it, my guy."

Reactions: NotYou and Maxi
Some models just have all the best guys - grey guy of 1 year, rank 9 so he watched a lot of free:
(she has grey chat hidden to herself)

9:20 PM
diskaza5
IF YOU CAN SHOW ALL NAKED BODY ON DOGGY POSITION AND I WILL START PRIVATE SHOW OR I WILL SEND YOU 100 TOKENS 20 TIMES!!! AS YOU WISH AND I WILL DO IT!!!

9:23 PM
diskaza5
IF YOU CAN SHOW ALL NAKED BODY ON DOGGY POSITION AND I WILL START PRIVATE SHOW OR I WILL SEND YOU 100 TOKENS 20 TIMES!!! AS YOU WISH AND I WILL DO IT!!!