AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This wasn't a member but the Lovense AI crap on the browser extension:

"Your very important viewer [username] sent a message in chat, respond now!"

Dude is dark purple and never tipped me personally.

Vine Wtf GIF
I actually find it deeply offensive when AI suggests/recommends anything to me, I make a point to write an essay to the company:punch:

ETA; even if it's a music playlist on youtube I usualy click do not show channel etc.

Some guys are absolute morons. A model just told me this:

She was in a private show with a guy.
She has "500 tokens" on her tip menu if they want her to squirt and it's only in a private show. Most of us would be "OK cool, that's great, or Sorry that's too much for me".
But nope, not this guy, he cries about it being too expensive, and she says it's there if he wants it or not if he doesn't or can't afford it.
He proceeds to say "You have now been reported. hope they ban you"

This was on CB and he was apparently a dark purple.
The sad thing is, if he really has reported her for this dumb reason, god knows what he has reported for and what he has said to try get her banned, and with it being CB, who knows what will happen. But, this just shows how dumb guys are and how... god, what word to use? childish/immature

Some guys are absolute morons. A model just told me this:

She was in a private show with a guy.
She has "500 tokens" on her tip menu if they want her to squirt and it's only in a private show. Most of us would be "OK cool, that's great, or Sorry that's too much for me".
But nope, not this guy, he cries about it being too expensive, and she says it's there if he wants it or not if he doesn't or can't afford it.
He proceeds to say "You have now been reported. hope they ban you"

This was on CB and he was apparently a dark purple.
The sad thing is, if he really has reported her for this dumb reason, god knows what he has reported for and what he has said to try get her banned, and with it being CB, who knows what will happen. But, this just shows how dumb guys are and how... god, what word to use? childish/immature
That sounds about average price for a squirt.
Fucking hate the guys who report just because a model won't do something in particular.
Ever notice how many "new" girls get a down votes on their first day?

Reactions: NotYou
View attachment 98139

I will just never understand any of these users.. sadly someone I used to visit and quickly went into their room, now has a room full of this it seems..

The good thing about CB is the ignore user option. I think I have hundreds or thousands of names on my ignore list.
Luckily I am no longer a mod for any models on CB, so i can ignore as many users as I need to :rofl:

Reactions: Wuggie
The good thing about CB is the ignore user option. I think I have hundreds or thousands of names on my ignore list.
Luckily I am no longer a mod for any models on CB, so i can ignore as many users as I need to :rofl:
Stripchat definitely needs this, as a member I was stalked and followed room to room by someone that just made my time miserable. Every room I would enjoy, this guy would eventually find and start trouble in. Would have been good to appear invisible to those on your ignore list too.

Reactions: NotYou
Supposedly it's an acronym from "Not On Normal Communal Exercise". A prison term.
Yes because that's totally a relevant term to toss at a sex worker. It's a child predator. Even declared it in his user name.

Reactions: Maxi
There’s a whole satirical Brasseye episode around nonce-sense.
Wow I just read the synopsis of that episode and holy fuck. Nothing like that would ever make it to American television.

Reactions: Maxi
Supposedly it's an acronym from "Not On Normal Communal Exercise". A prison term.
Cuz child molesters often get killed fast in prison, I assume.

Yes because that's totally a relevant term to toss at a sex worker. It's a child predator. Even declared it in his user name.
Looks like it's more popular of a term in UK.

Reactions: Ozzie_

I'd never seen it before this thread, google returned an instant hit on CP.

I'd never seen it before this thread, google returned an instant hit on CP.
Yep. I imagine it's like the UK version of "Pedo" here in the US.

Reactions: Maxi and Vixxen81
In Australia I believe "Rock Spider" is, or was, the term for them. And yes, they apparently do not last long amongst the "normal" prison community.

I have only ever known it as an exclusively UK term for child abusers, the etymology of the term may well have been as @misterical suggested.

From watching TV shows like "The Bill" it was used for the specific abuser meaning but also sometimes thrown out as a derogatory epithet aimed at anyone the police felt was a bit "odd" or "wrong".

Reactions: AmberCutie
In Australia I believe "Rock Spider" is, or was, the term for them. And yes, they apparently do not last long amongst the "normal" prison community.

I have only ever known it as an exclusively UK term for child abusers, the etymology of the term may well have been as @misterical suggested.

From watching TV shows like "The Bill" it was used for the specific abuser meaning but also sometimes thrown out as a derogatory epithet aimed at anyone the police felt was a bit "odd" or "wrong".
It's very common to use pedo as a slur here. Anyway, according to Wikipedia Etymology, Mysterical's version is a backronym. Nonce originally meant a stupid or worthless individual and was backed into by Wakefield prison officials who would mark cell doors as NONCE for prisoners who might be violently assaulted. Hence a backronym.

What I'd like to know is why Mysterical felt the need to try to correct me days later and somehow I'm still right? Cause I really feel like I'm in a dick swinging contest right now.

It's very common to use pedo as a slur here. Anyway, according to Wikipedia Etymology, Mysterical's version is a backronym. Nonce originally meant a stupid or worthless individual and was backed into by Wakefield prison officials who would mark cell doors as NONCE for prisoners who might be violently assaulted. Hence a backronym.
That makes sense. And also ties perfectly to the other usage on that TV show I mentioned.

What I'd like to know is why Mysterical felt the need to try to correct me days later and somehow I'm still right? Cause I really feel like I'm in a dick swinging contest right now.
I cannot speak for him of course, but for myself I chimed in because I like words and their many meanings and origins. (Thank you for the clarification on the etymology on this one)

As for his quoting you, maybe he is someone who just hits reply on the message he is reading, thus quoting and tagging that person, instead of going to the bottom of the page and making a "clean" reply.

I assure you that I am not in any dick swinging contest with anyone, (my credentials on that front are sadly ... not advantageous :rofl: )

Maybe I'm just dense but I did not read it that way at all. I saw it as him adding extra context to what the word was/meant. Which helped me understand why the term may have come about, so I found it interesting.

Maybe I'm just dense but I did not read it that way at all. I saw it as him adding extra context to what the word was/meant. Which helped me understand why the term may have come about, so I found it interesting.
Fair enough, according to a new study I get to claim period brain cause I am in the thick of it. I'll go back to my corner. 😂

Edit: Being quoted probably did it, yeah. Words are cool, no doubt, we even have a whole thread about them! Maybe that should be the next words to add but nah, I kind of don't like discussing this stuff in general on an adult site.

Hell, someone had to tell me urchin meant an underage prostitute, typically homeless.

Last edited:

I'm kind of familiar with the meaning of the word having grown up in the UK. Imagine my WTF reaction when I start hearing it in stuff related to cryptography/networks meaning "number used once".

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Yep. I imagine it's like the UK version of "Pedo" here in the US.

Here in the UK we use them both about equally, but "Nonce" is used more to show how disgusting and repulsive it is, compared to the word "pedo", it sounds worse so it's used more aggressively I think.

----------------

I have seen this a few times in public chat, guys saying "you make my SNAKE go wild" or the mention of calling a penis a snake.
Is this specific to a certain country/region or what? I think i'd be turned off if a woman said to me" Give me that snake" or "Put your snake inside of me". it's just a weird one for me personally. Maybe because I don't like snakes or maybe because here in England we don't exactly have any (many) snakes.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie

I'm not sure what's going on here or what made you think I was trying to correct anything you said. Why so aggressive?

I was simply adding some context as to the possible origin of the term. It just so happened that I chose to reply to your post, that's all.

Exactly. Indeed, at the time, It didn't even register with me as to whose post I was replying to :(