AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm an A-cup at best right now at this weight. It's visually proportionate so guys are like naw! IDK why it's rubbing me the wrong way today.

I'm a lifelong member of the itty bitty titty committee and I've had this happen as well, and it's annoying. I used to have this crop top that said "I have no tits", wore it while camming once and I had a regular get upset over it and was like "No! You do have tits! Why are you wearing that shirt?!".

Small boobies aren't a bad thing and when people adamantly deny that you have small boobs, it kinda feels like they're saying it is a bad thing. Or I've had it before where if I acknowledge that I have small boobs people think I'm being down on myself. Like, no, just stating a fact. They're small... and they're spectacular, haha.

I'm a lifelong member of the itty bitty titty committee and I've had this happen as well, and it's annoying. I used to have this crop top that said "I have no tits", wore it while camming once and I had a regular get upset over it and was like "No! You do have tits! Why are you wearing that shirt?!".

Small boobies aren't a bad thing and when people adamantly deny that you have small boobs, it kinda feels like they're saying it is a bad thing. Or I've had it before where if I acknowledge that I have small boobs people think I'm being down on myself. Like, no, just stating a fact. They're small... and they're spectacular, haha.
Yes!! Thank you so much for this. 💜 I adore my boobs and I'm glad you love yours! I always assumed guys did this because they don't ever want to be told they have small dicks.

I almost bought the shirt you wore but went with the no bra club instead. That to me is the best part of small boobs, no bras!!

I think it's because we know women just like men can be insecure about their body parts and don't want them to put themselves down.

Although the 34c girl said she had small boobs I really did have to tell her she weren't.

Reactions: Ozzie_
I think it's because we know women just like men can be insecure about their body parts and don't want them to put themselves down.

Although the 34c girl said she had small boobs I really did have to tell her she weren't.
You want to know what makes women insecure on cam sites when they're boldly showing these men their charms? Men who come into their rooms and perceive a legitimate hash tag is somehow a self-inflicted diss on herself. ;)

Bronze guy, rank 11, been on the site 6 years... so he's a high spender so his complaints are definitely valid and valued:
(FYI: the model gets naked only in private)
Pretty sure his comment means "she is online for 2 hours and not naked yet", and despite him obviously tipping her a lot - not even 1 token

10:02 AM
adrianodemeis
not naked model from 2 hours guys
He was in my room today too

Reactions: NotYou
Yes!! Thank you so much for this. 💜 I adore my boobs and I'm glad you love yours! I always assumed guys did this because they don't ever want to be told they have small dicks.

I almost bought the shirt you wore but went with the no bra club instead. That to me is the best part of small boobs, no bras!!
I have 36dd n I think I own one bra. I hate them. Can I join the club too lol

This was NOT a grey, but jeez - oh and no tokens of course:
There was more than this, but you get the point, right

7:01 PM
Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, you make my life brighter When you laugh, I know where I belong I look at you and the rest of the world becomes quieter When you laugh When you laugh, you silence all fear When you laugh, it's like a day at the sea When you laugh When you laugh, it's like a summer morning

7:02 PM
Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, my heart laughs with you And I forget all doubts, all worries When you laugh And my heart, it's getting so big Happiness becomes more when it is shared When I can't believe anything anymore Then you turn on the sun Because when you laugh, everything starts to shine

Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, the sky opens up You can paint pictures out of pure hope When you laugh When you laugh, I know everything can succeed When you laugh, the world holds its breath When you laugh

7:04 PM
Traumpinsel001
The most beautiful thing about a woman is her smile. Thank you

I will put this one in a separate post..
This one was a Mr Grey :facepalm:
"I don't want to offend you" but I will ask you do something against the TOS and not pay a single token for it :facepalm:

4:50 PM
arkadia2222
I'd like to see your naked pussy with a few drops of pee... can you do dpop with tips?

4:59 PM
arkadia2222
sorry beautiful I don't want to offend you but I would like to see your naked pussy with a few drops of pee... can it be done with tips or in private?

5:09 PM
arkadia2222
hi, don't be offended, I'd like to see you touch yourself and pee a little, I like it...

I will put this one in a separate post..
This one was a Mr Grey :facepalm:
"I don't want to offend you" but I will ask you do something against the TOS and not pay a single token for it :facepalm:

4:50 PM
arkadia2222
I'd like to see your naked pussy with a few drops of pee... can you do dpop with tips?

4:59 PM
arkadia2222
sorry beautiful I don't want to offend you but I would like to see your naked pussy with a few drops of pee... can it be done with tips or in private?

5:09 PM
arkadia2222
hi, don't be offended, I'd like to see you touch yourself and pee a little, I like it...
Can't help but think that he believes ladies pee out of the vag.
Just the way he wrote that.

This was NOT a grey, but jeez - oh and no tokens of course:
There was more than this, but you get the point, right

7:01 PM
Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, you make my life brighter When you laugh, I know where I belong I look at you and the rest of the world becomes quieter When you laugh When you laugh, you silence all fear When you laugh, it's like a day at the sea When you laugh When you laugh, it's like a summer morning

Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, my heart laughs with you And I forget all doubts, all worries When you laugh And my heart, it's getting so big Happiness becomes more when it is shared When I can't believe anything anymore Then you turn on the sun Because when you laugh, everything starts to shine

Traumpinsel001
When you laugh, the sky opens up You can paint pictures out of pure hope When you laugh When you laugh, I know everything can succeed When you laugh, the world holds its breath When you laugh

7:04 PM
Traumpinsel001
The most beautiful thing about a woman is her smile. Thank you

lol - from "Wenn du lachst" translation at https://musinfo.net/lyrics/helene-fischer/wenn-du-lachst

I think all the flowery poetry I've seen on CB was copied from somewhere. They don't buy tokens and they don't write original lines, but hope springs eternal and, who knows, maybe the model will grant their wishes :D

Does anyone know what this is asking?
He said and asked nothing else..

11:14 PM
mechtatela
Where is your 44 eyers

Does anyone know what this is asking?
He said and asked nothing else..

11:14 PM
mechtatela
Where is your 44 eyers
If the model had stated her age as 44, I'd wonder if they were a non-English speaker and trying to say she did not look '44 years'.
Otherwise, anyone's guess - example, maybe she had ahegao on the tip menu for 44 tkns and this person (with a typo) enjoys the cross-eyed look.

Why are some members always have to point out how much you smile or if you are tired ?

Had 2 interactions like that.

First member:
Hi are you motivated for a private or not so?
Me: Of course ,I’m here and waiting for someone to have fun with:)
Member: Smile More

I was like : WTF ? I was sitting there trying to communicate with my viewers, talking to them and no one did anything. Barking orders at me definitely won’t make me smile 🤦🏼‍♀️

He asked again for a private but i rejected. I know how these kind of guys are behaving in private. „Scream more bb“ or they expect me to put the whole dildo in my pussy and pounding it in like my life depends on it, lol no thank you.

Another one felt the need to point out that I look tired. How much I hate these kind of comments🤦🏼‍♀️

Why are some members always have to point out how much you smile or if you are tired ?

Had 2 interactions like that.

First member:
Hi are you motivated for a private or not so?
Me: Of course ,I’m here and waiting for someone to have fun with:)
Member: Smile More

I was like : WTF ? I was sitting there trying to communicate with my viewers, talking to them and no one did anything. Barking orders at me definitely won’t make me smile 🤦🏼‍♀️

He asked again for a private but i rejected. I know how these kind of guys are behaving in private. „Scream more bb“ or they expect me to put the whole dildo in my pussy and pounding it in like my life depends on it, lol no thank you.

Another one felt the need to point out that I look tired. How much I hate these kind of comments🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I must admit I've done that you look tired comment more then once.
Where I live its kinda a way to say to a person that they need to have a break/rest but ofc that doesn't translate well on computer and most don't want too anyway.

Anyway not a direct quote but new girl started off non nude for about first week or two before starting to show boobs. User on more then one occasion has stated to her that he's so glad that she's doing nudity now and not remaining non nude.
I dunno how to explain it but the way he wrote it, it sounded like he's telling her he would have gotten bored of her if she stayed non-nude. Again dunno I just think it's something u shouldn't tell a model, just feels like you're saying u only enjoy her for her boobs.

I immediately ban anyone who comments on my face not being in their desired state of expression.

Had a guy the other day tell me I look like I get pissed if someone questions me. He had been in the room for 2 seconds.

I have resting bitch face and unless I tell you I'm tired I'm more than likely thinking about everything and the kitchen sink or reading a news article.

Want me to smile? Drop a good tip. Compliment me on something that isn't about my body or face.

Yeah I must admit I've done that you look tired comment more then once.
Where I live its kinda a way to say to a person that they need to have a break/rest but ofc that doesn't translate well on computer and most don't want too anyway.

Anyway not a direct quote but new girl started off non nude for about first week or two before starting to show boobs. User on more then one occasion has stated to her that he's so glad that she's doing nudity now and not remaining non nude.
I dunno how to explain it but the way he wrote it, it sounded like he's telling her he would have gotten bored of her if she stayed non-nude. Again dunno I just think it's something u shouldn't tell a model, just feels like you're saying u only enjoy her for her boobs.
Yeah the thing is, such comments don’t help the model or contribute to a positive mood in the room. If viewers think i look tired, they can change that by tipping/chatting and keeping me busy. It’s hard / impossible to look happy and be bubbly all the time if you get zero response from the people who are sitting there and watching you. At least for me. I’m not the type that fakes a good mood and I’m human and not a robot, lol.

And if they start to telling you (in free chat) how you should look right know, without doing anything it just comes across as rude and unnecessary.

Yeah the thing is, such comments don’t help the model or contribute to a positive mood in the room. If viewers think i look tired, they can change that by tipping/chatting and keeping me busy. It’s hard / impossible to look happy and be bubbly all the time if you get zero response from the people who are sitting there and watching you. At least for me. I’m not the type that fakes a good mood and I’m human and not a robot, lol.

And if they start to telling you (in free chat) how you should look right know, without doing anything it just comes across as rude and unnecessary.
Yeah I do totally understand.

Aaah yes, asking to get the absolute lowest price per minute and then to also enable her recordings..

1711916130823.png

I guess we've all witnessed the "I'm a big shot CEO and have a job offer for you" line now and then, but this guy just wouldn't give up.
The model was clearly not buying it, but having a bit of fun going along with the chat.
She did so well to keep a straight face at the tidal wave tech line.
When she asked him for the company phone number so she could check the offer out, he wrote the "I don't care, you contact them" line - prompting her to ask why he didn't know his own company number.

job-offer.jpg

I guess we've all witnessed the "I'm a big shot CEO and have a job offer for you" line now and then, but this guy just wouldn't give up.
The model was clearly not buying it, but having a bit of fun going along with the chat.
She did so well to keep a straight face at the tidal wave tech line.
When she asked him for the company phone number so she could check the offer out, he wrote the "I don't care, you contact them" line - prompting her to ask why he didn't know his own company number.

View attachment 99748
"This is the way a Dateline special starts" :giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884