AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LOL. Cannot make this up. I had a offline tip of 25 with a message of: Thanks bitch for getting my account banned!

I would assume he bought a gift card to buy tokens seeing I would think his cards he used were banned?

Needed a good laugh.
Wow imagine going to those length just for that.. and yea gift card, crypto, another credit card could be used :p

About 90 days ago someone on CB tipped me 25 tokens while I was offline with a note saying that I should show more appreciation for guys who work so hard to buy tokens for me. It wasn't very difficult to figure out WHICH user that was and he came back tonight.

Me: "Hey River, why are you here? I thought you were done with me after your snarky ass down vote"

Him: "Thought it would teach you a lesson."

Me: "Not even in the slightest, go away."

I'm 11 years in on CB and this motherfucker trying to guilt me because he took one private show, didn't have the money to tip on top and then it's MY fault. Nope, nope, nope. (Keep in mind that even in private if not tipped on top I'm still completely naked, just no toy action.)

1713913871009.png

Translated: My name is Darío and I am 31 years old. I also want to tell you honestly that I don't go out with girls in exchange for money, I've never done that, I like natural things, it has to be for both of us if we like each other darling. That's why if you feel like it, I could share a camera right now and if you like me, you could leave me your number, so we can talk and get to know each other :)

• Funny!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
a guy told me word for word the other day "If I was a zombie on Death Row, I'd request your brain as my last meal."

I have no idea what that means, or if he were being sarcastic?
I'm gonna go ahead and take it as a compliment though.

I have run out of rebuttals for "you don't look old." Can you all think of some?

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Too complicated. Just eat my brain.
Exactly. Next time I see the guy I’ll try to get clarification. However, you know that by me asking him something like that, he is going to think I’ve been thinking about him for weeks. Then he’s going to go para social and make a thread about me here. You gotta be really careful what you say to Some of these guys. They’ll take everything as a sign of true love, or that they are going to be that “one” guy you break all the rules for, and run off into the sunset with 🤦‍♀️

(Ride off into the sunset? Sail off into the sunset? I don’t fucking know, but you know what I mean.)

Last edited:
Exactly. Next time I see the guy I’ll try to get clarification. However, you know that by me asking him something like that, he is going to think I’ve been thinking about him for weeks. Then he’s going to go para social and make a thread about me here. You gotta be really careful what you say to Some of these guys. They’ll take everything as a sign of true love, or that they are going to be that “one” guy you break all the rules for, and run off into the sunset with 🤦‍♀️

(Ride off into the sunset? Sail off into the sunset? I don’t fucking know, but you know what I mean.)
I guess by you both being zombies now, you would just "gaawwaah" and walk off into the sunset? very slowly maybe..

I have run out of rebuttals for "you don't look old." Can you all think of some?
At risk of awakening my questionable poetic instincts :shame:

Old enough to expect better compliments
I haven't had time to get old
It's sun not sex makes people old
You won't look old at my age either
Tips keep me young
But do I look Russian? (Irish/Californian/...)

Well, if you have the energy for the potential long conversations, there is always the Faust/Picture of Dorian Gray line of explanation

;)
Oh dear lord, that'd fly so far over most of their heads...especially my non-English guys, which I have a lot of for some reason.

Oh dear lord, that'd fly so far over most of their heads...especially my non-English guys, which I have a lot of for some reason.
You could be surprised (but maybe not, I admit)

It is a line I use in my friend's room as she has her age set ridiculously high in her profile. About 30% "get it". It is also nice to know that at least *some* guys read profiles 😆

You could be surprised (but maybe not, I admit)

It is a line I use in my friend's room as she has her age set ridiculously high in her profile. About 30% "get it". It is also nice to know that at least *some* guys read profiles 😆
I can't even get these guys to have a conversation about baseball. :wasntme:

Well, if you have the energy for the potential long conversations, there is always the Faust/Picture of Dorian Gray line of explanation

;)
Omg “Dorian Gray” 🙀
Now there's a book I wish they'd make into a movie !!

@Vixxen81 I think something weird happens to their brains when they see hot women.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Ozzie_
My bad, I meant a watchable movie 😆
(I have a weird sensory thing w black and white. Not my fave to sit through).
It is funny, I am a huge fan of the classics, Marx Bros, Bogart et al, but if a modern day creative uses B&W, I get really annoyed and usually do not watch it. :rofl:

@Vixxen81 I think something weird happens to their brains when they see hot women.
Well :rofl: .... I must admit sometimes I become tongue-tied and have respiratory troubles when seeing a very attractive naked woman. :shy:

Well :rofl: .... I must admit sometimes I become tongue-tied and have respiratory troubles when seeing a very attractive naked woman. :shy:
don't worry it doesn't bite 😆 😆

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
View attachment 100008

Translated: My name is Darío and I am 31 years old. I also want to tell you honestly that I don't go out with girls in exchange for money, I've never done that, I like natural things, it has to be for both of us if we like each other darling. That's why if you feel like it, I could share a camera right now and if you like me, you could leave me your number, so we can talk and get to know each other :)
😆 Next time say "hasta la vista idiota"

Translated: Buh bye idiot.

If its from a non tipper I could see myself saying something like..

"And you don't look poor, but here we both are."