AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This user was lurking for hours.
When they finally wrote something in the chat, the model took the opportunity to point out she knew.
Naturally they had an excuse ready, but this followed:

worth doing 1tkn.jpg

Reactions: RainForest
When they finally wrote something in the chat, the model took the opportunity to point out she knew.

View attachment 100037
I was looking at a lot of the lurkers profiles on MFC, and most of them only have like a 1 or 2 star rating from models (out of 5 lol!). That's why I don't even bother letting them stay past 5 minutes right now, even less if they don't even bother responding, to direct greetings and questions. I'm pretty sure those ratings come from the odd time they actually buy a show, so even then, they fucking suck 🤷‍♀️

Unless I am misunderstanding what ratings means on MFC.
It's hard for me to see what point there is in having patience; because one tipped one model big one time? It's hard to know the frequency or how common it is they ever (if ever) come through. And I don't have a ton of faith that it's gonna be a decent percentage of the time.

I really wish more sites had that feature tbh. Member ratings.

Last edited:
I was looking at a lot of the lurkers profiles on MFC, and most of them only have like a 1 or 2 star rating from models (out of 5 lol!). That's why I don't even bother letting them stay past 5 minutes right now, even less if they don't even bother responding, to direct greetings and questions. I'm pretty sure those ratings come from the odd time they actually buy a show, so even then, they fucking suck 🤷‍♀️

Unless I am misunderstanding what ratings means on MFC.
It's hard for me to see what point there is in having patience; because one tipped one model big one time? It's hard to know the frequency or how common it is they ever (if ever) come through. And I don't have a ton of faith that it's gonna be a decent percentage of the time.

I really wish more sites had that feature tbh. Member ratings.
Yeah it seems some models have unending patience and tolerance towards lurkers, and that's absolutely their call.
(This is just me, but I will not go onto a cam site if I don't have tokens, and I won't stay in a room if I can't tip.)
But as long as these sites continue to allow guests/unregistered users, and have no time-limits on staying in a room, the arguments for and against 'squatter's rights' will endure.

Yeah it seems some models have unending patience and tolerance towards lurkers, and that's absolutely their call.
(This is just me, but I will not go onto a cam site if I don't have tokens, and I won't stay in a room if I can't tip.)
But as long as these sites continue to allow guests/unregistered users, and have no time-limits on staying in a room, the arguments for and against 'squatter's rights' will endure.
Yes, it's certainly interesting how many entitled members there are. I always wonder what's making them/ keeping that way.

View attachment 100037

Lurked for hours in free chat...and then they finally decide to tip ONE token. :facepalm: Ugh, no wonder she decided to take a 15-minute break. So exhausting and ridiculous.

IMG_1927.jpeg
Please excuse the picture of my laptop screen but i HAD to share this one here lol i've started screenshotting these lately and im so glad i did!

For my CB models, this is dorothys ultra fembot, it used to bother me how i could still see the messages but for stuff like this im actually glad it shows me, gave my mod and i a good chuckle!!

"Your boyfriend looks like pussy"
"Your navel looks like pussy"
"I like women with pussy"

To be fair he admitted to using a "trasleter"

Okay, THAT one actually made me laugh out loud. 😂

Nobody talked and i got this out of nowhere

„Who let the air out of those tits, they look flat“

This guy tipped 200 tokens 4 years ago.

Another one on Chaturbate

„Wow even my mountains are bigger than that“

And another one via PM:

„You’re tits are too small and your nipples look weird, you should be grateful if anyone wants to see or touch them. They look disgusting. Consider a boob job asap“

These guys never have the guts to show themselves naked in front of thousands of people, but are quick to judge us about how we look.

I hate these obsession with size that some of them have. So it only matters that you have big tits? What about other things that make a woman beautiful and attractive? Really , they never ask anything besides how big their cock has to be or they complain about my tits. Got so many this week insulting me because I don’t have silicon tits. I mean , I get that we are on a camsite and we shouldn’t expect much. But it’s frustrating. Sometimes i really wish for a more meaningful conversation. Lately, everything about it seems superficial to me and I miss the days when you had users who could have a normal conversation with you. Somehow I get the feeling that most people have hardly any patience anymore and want everything immediately and their attention span has gotten really bad thanks to apps like Tik Tok.

And some people never learn, that it doesn’t make their live better if they insult other people. It’s only giving bad karma. If you don’t like something ,go somewhere else. Otherwise you’re just an asshole. I don’t know what they accomplish by insulting. But my mindset is also a lot different from most of these man who visit these sites. I’m not superficial. But my guess is, people who do that to others are very unsatisfied with they’re own body and life and they need to bring others down to make them feel better. Very twisted but some people are like that, sadly.

Purple user SC (im sure every model is willing to put the lush in her ass for 2 whole tokens):

** tips 1 token **

Lush in ass is better

** tips 1 more token **

Lush in ass

• Wat?!
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Ozzie_ and Vixxen81
Today an user who doesn't usually tip but watches our show bought a 50tks ticket for our 'facial ticket show' after the facial had already happened. We apologized, my partner built up steam to cum again JUST SO THAT THE USER WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE A FACIAL. The user complained the whole time about how we should use a command to warn people that the show was already over (even after we explained that always say it on the chat after the facial happened), but watched the second facial and once we ended the show, he wrote it on the chat ''Sorry, this is a tumbs down for me. I feel scammed''.

Well, sorry you felt scammed out of $2,50 even after we made a whole cumshow for you. He's perma banned now.

Today an user who doesn't usually tip but watches our show bought a 50tks ticket for our 'facial ticket show' after the facial had already happened. We apologized, my partner built up steam to cum again JUST SO THAT THE USER WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE A FACIAL. The user complained the whole time about how we should use a command to warn people that the show was already over (even after we explained that always say it on the chat after the facial happened), but watched the second facial and once we ended the show, he wrote it on the chat ''Sorry, this is a tumbs down for me. I feel scammed''.

Well, sorry you felt scammed out of $2,50 even after we made a whole cumshow for you. He's perma banned now.

Wow, truly wow - in a shocking way.
And it's his own fault, in ticket shows there is literally a timer for us to see ON the video before we buy the ticket, so if he joined after 5 or 10 minutes, that's his own dumb fault.

Definitely glad you banned him though, what a moron he is (to put it nicely)

I hate these obsession with size that some of them have. So it only matters that you have big tits? What about other things that make a woman beautiful and attractive? Really , they never ask anything besides how big their cock has to be or they complain about my tits. Got so many this week insulting me because I don’t have silicon tits. I mean , I get that we are on a camsite and we shouldn’t expect much. But it’s frustrating. Sometimes i really wish for a more meaningful conversation. Lately, everything about it seems superficial to me and I miss the days when you had users who could have a normal conversation with you. Somehow I get the feeling that most people have hardly any patience anymore and want everything immediately and their attention span has gotten really bad thanks to apps like Tik Tok.

And some people never learn, that it doesn’t make their live better if they insult other people. It’s only giving bad karma. If you don’t like something ,go somewhere else. Otherwise you’re just an asshole. I don’t know what they accomplish by insulting. But my mindset is also a lot different from most of these man who visit these sites. I’m not superficial. But my guess is, people who do that to others are very unsatisfied with they’re own body and life and they need to bring others down to make them feel better. Very twisted but some people are like that, sadly.
I'm really sorry that you have been experiencing such negative and small-minded comments.
There seems to be an overall increase in asshole behaviour lately, just looking for a reaction.
Trolls like this act the same way, with the same generalised dumb comments, no matter which room they're in, or whatever body type the model has.
Remember that you're awesome ❤️

I'd honestly call that abusive. Going into a room and saying that to a stranger about their body. I think that's abusive.
They are looking for someone to abuse, any way they can 🤢

I get it all the time about my tits too, and mine are big.
I really think it has nothing to do w our bodies, and everything to do with bitterness on the viewers end, up to and including mental health problems. There's a lot of stress and violence in the world, a lot of people ain't right.

I just had to share this experience I had...

I recently had a male cam model enter my room on CB who I noticed coming and going over a period of days. At the time I was really busy [so thankful].. They later went on to interrogate a couple of my viewers and regular tippers who also happened to have tipped him as well in the past.
My very loyal viewers informed me that they contacted them to question why they were tipping me so much just for talking to them and using my tip menu options and tipping additionally when i fulfilled the tip menu request because they never received tips like that from them...

How RIDICULOUS 😂 Viewers and clients are free to connect with whomever they please to. It's pretty foolish for any model not to realize that all viewers/clients potentially have a handful of performers they visit and cycle through depending on their interest at that moment. To be oblivious to that as a model and then go on to question a paying customer (who they could potentially lose now over that) is just foolish!

I later discreetly checked out their profile when I found out who it was when they were online (FYI I would never confront them of course to protect my viewers confidentiality, but it's also not worth my time to).. They weren't doing anything on their stream, and had a lengthy bio about how silly and greedy it is for other models to set tip goal targets etc.... 👀

To each their own, and everyone has different reasons for camming of course so no judgement on that but umm... Last I checked this is a business and we treat it like one and for many of us we are fortunate enough to make it our source of income! If anything, we should be supporting each other as an industry.

MAJOR WTF 😂😂

Screenshot_2024-04-28_09:14:36.png

Grey user with no tokens. Model was actually, IMO ;) , looking very "girl-next-door" cute in jeans and black t-shirt.

Screenshot_2024-05-05_12:38:22.png

Last of the big spenders! A 2 minute show for 15 whole cents! :facepalm: Also, if you're gonna be a cheapskate...hide your token balance!! :rofl:

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
Nobody talked and i got this out of nowhere

„Who let the air out of those tits, they look flat“

This guy tipped 200 tokens 4 years ago.

Another one on Chaturbate

„Wow even my mountains are bigger than that“

And another one via PM:

„You’re tits are too small and your nipples look weird, you should be grateful if anyone wants to see or touch them. They look disgusting. Consider a boob job asap“

These guys never have the guts to show themselves naked in front of thousands of people, but are quick to judge us about how we look.

And some people never learn, that it doesn’t make their live better if they insult other people. It’s only giving bad karma. If you don’t like something ,go somewhere else. Otherwise you’re just an asshole. I don’t know what they accomplish by insulting. But my mindset is also a lot different from most of these man who visit these sites. I’m not superficial. But my guess is, people who do that to others are very unsatisfied with their own body and life and they need to bring others down to make them feel better. Very twisted but some people are like that, sadly.
Just remember that you are a better and more beautiful woman than will ever let these guys near them in real life. And that 99.9% of the people who come to see you do it because they think you are awesome and sexy

This looks to be on xHamster/SC, I don't think they have an option for 240 tokens do they?
No matter what currency, it's not 240 as an option.

But the good ole "pay you AFTER you do the action I want" :facepalm:
yeap it is Xhamster/SC... and no the options are 200 and then 520 in euro, and 200 and 540 in USD.. He did flaunt his wealth and offered the girl a private for a whooping 320 tokens..

Reactions: NotYou
yeap it is Xhamster/SC... and no the options are 200 and then 520 in euro, and 200 and 540 in USD.. He did flaunt his wealth and offered the girl a private for a whooping 320 tokens..

And just for the sake of knowing, in GBP it's 95, 210, 570, 1,150, 2,470

Reactions: Wuggie