AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
MegaMarch begins with some laughs from a fellow french perv with obvious translation issues in AmberCutie's room:

neoboyfrench: you like sex boy in your tits?
neoboyfrench: very much guys like girl by you mmm
neoboyfrench: because one love not the thin girls
neoboyfrench: one love the round girls mmmm
neoboyfrench: We have not envy to kiss a skeleton
neoboyfrench: you are not skeleton
neoboyfrench: mmmm
neoboyfrench: your nice eight mmm

Jupiter551 said:
hum? Umm?
stephane30: yesssssssssss
stephane30: hummmmmmmmmm
stephane30: very nice
stephane30: hummmm

It actually took me a long while to get used to this... a lot of non-english speakers use umm instead of mmm. There was one guy who kept putting something like

um
so sexy
um
yes bb

Here in America, "um" is a filler word, like "uh". So I was like "why the hell is he typing the filler words?" Since they're usually used when a person is trying to think of what to say, but doesn't want silence there.

EDIT TO AD:

Holy shit, I just realized... Jup, that wasn't exactly aimed at you. :oops: I figured you knew what um is in America, but know that other people might not get the joke.

This interruption was brought to you by cute cats, enjoy:
cute-cats-2.jpg

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
I dunno why Mercy got singled out, or me for that matter since originally it was Ms Cuntosaurus_Rex (LacieLaPlante) who first brought his name up suggesting everything he said "made you go wtf" lol.
:lol:
Ha! I've only had one attack from something I've said here on ACF, and he posted an incoherent comment on my profile, which I didn't delete because I thought it was hilarious. :)

I have to agree completely about FromTheeLight and the 'spewage'... as long as I remember, its been mostly WTH or WTF every time he posts. But hey, some ppl just think their 'enlightenment' gives them the superior advantage over us common folk. :lol: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

CassieRamone said:
And every time I see these I think of this thread now. So here we go.

I love my room lol :woops:

I am dying of laughter @ "you make me wanna beat my wife cassie" while going WTF @ the same time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Hilarious.

Reactions: CassieRamone
LKhFy.jpg

FatManWankin: i am looking at you and wanking
Jupiter551: oh sweet
Ugly_UK_Fatty: yay well done
Fenix001: [:appl]
FatManWankin: thanks
FatManWankin: i have been wanking since 7am

Ugly_UK_Fatty: ouch
Fenix001: which 7am?
Jupiter551: he must have one lean arm
Jupiter551: and the rest fat
wellynz: lol
Ugly_UK_Fatty: LOL
FatManWankin: i was on here wanking for 14 hours yesterday

Reactions: AngelicTease
I hate people like this. Felt like saying if you chop off your arm I'll give you $1000 haha!

Attachments

• shavelol.JPG
    shavelol.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: Evvie
When a premium claims an anonymous tip came from him.

Whether it came from you or not, it's pretty stupid to tip anonymously and then try to convince the model that you were the tipper. That's tacky and lame. :lol: Next time just tip normally if you want me to know that it's from YOU.

AngelicTease said:
I hate people like this. Felt like saying if you chop off your arm I'll give you $1000 haha!

Getting paid via a per minute chat is one thing (apparently some guys consider watching a chickie shave, a turn on), but this? Pffft. :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:

Whether it came from you or not, it's pretty stupid to tip anonymously and then try to convince the model that you were the tipper. That's tacky and lame. :lol: Next time just tip normally if you want me to know that it's from YOU.
I think that is fine from my perspective, but i'm a frequent tipper so it wouldn't be in a sleazy "see i did tip" sort of way.

Not to mention i would probably have conveyed in an attempt at humor trough identification or a continuation of the message on said tip. If there was no way to verify who did it. I see no reason to attempt to take credit for it.

The_Brown_Fox said:

So true. And then they go on to also claim they can't tip in your room because of the alleged anonymous tip. lol Nice scam. :-D

Fucking chancer! :lol:

staples10: Closing night of contest! email 10 pics (front and back or more if you can make it look sexier but minimum of front and back) of you in your 5 sexiest br and pants. deadline 12pm UK time today. 2 winners receive 2,000 tip (***BullShit***@gmail.com)

I remembered him from the other day, here was the first announcement of his amazing contest! :-D

staples10: Holding a Contest on MFC, every model sends pictures of them in their 5 sexiest bra and pants, and the winners are those with the sexiest underwear and the hottest model, the winners will receive a 2,000 tip

CarolinaCutie said:
I banned a member and got this message 5 mins later

Feb 12th 2012, 8:37 PM PST membersname YOU JUST GOT REPORTED! Hide | Respond | Delete
This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been checked. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.
i just reported you to the MFC administrator and demand that u be fired on the behalf of your behavior towards your viewers and they said no problem u will be removed shortly have a nice day sweety [:)]

It made me lol

LOL! A while back I banned some guy, and on my profile wall he said that I'm "lucky he didn't file a complaint to MFC." :lol: Dude, please...go waste some other models' time with your less-than-one-minute private shows. :roll:

Reactions: Evvie and Nordling
Tobli said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

I think that is fine from my perspective, but i'm a frequent tipper so it wouldn't be in a sleazy "see i did tip" sort of way.

Not to mention i would probably have conveyed in an attempt at humor trough identification or a continuation of the message on said tip. If there was no way to verify who did it. I see no reason to attempt to take credit for it.

What is fine from your perspective? To tip anonymously? Sure THAT is fine. But to try to take credit for an anonymous tip after it's happened is just silly. If you're going to tip anonymously, don't change your mind a minute later and try to claim it.

If you're going to tip anonymously but want to claim it...

Hide Comment From Room, name in tip comment.

Reactions: Nordling
LadyLuna said:
If you're going to tip anonymously but want to claim it...

Hide Comment From Room, name in tip comment.
There's really no point in making it anonymous if it's hidden from the room already and you WANT the model to know who you are. But I think quite often people accidentally click the wrong check boxes in the tip window.

The_Brown_Fox said:
What is fine from your perspective? To tip anonymously? Sure THAT is fine. But to try to take credit for an anonymous tip after it's happened is just silly. If you're going to tip anonymously, don't change your mind a minute later and try to claim it.
I sort of feel like my message was conveyed poorly.

I don't care about taking credit for the tip if i tipped anonymously. If i try it is because I'm trying to have some fun with it.

Tobli said:
I don't care about taking credit for the tip if i tipped anonymously. If i try it is because I'm trying to have some fun with it.

What precisely do you mean? You wouldn't care that the model wouldn't oblige to your requests if you've attempted to claim an anonymous tip? If you try to claim an anonymous tip (that may not be yours), then it's justified because you're only having some fun regardless of how it makes the room/model feel? The inferences that could be drawn does not seem to reflect a good, respectful member of MFC.

Reactions: 1 person
Tobli said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I sort of feel like my message was conveyed poorly.

You, as the anonymous tipper, may not care. But we're talking about being annoyed, as the model, at people trying to take credit for other peoples' anonymous tips. To us it's just another way of freeloading, but with an added false entitlement issue from the person lying about tipping.

Reactions: 1 person
fishbergpro: i think a pee video would be awesome...
fishbergpro: just sayin
fishbergpro: if u promise a pee video this month, i'll join right now

And the 6k camscore model agreed. Nice.

Reactions: Jupiter551
ohmystarz said:
fishbergpro: i think a pee video would be awesome...
fishbergpro: just sayin
fishbergpro: if u promise a pee video this month, i'll join right now

And the 6k camscore model agreed. Nice.
:think: I really want to play 'guess the model' but I think I'd get in trouble