AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
ohmystarz said:
fishbergpro: i think a pee video would be awesome...
fishbergpro: just sayin
fishbergpro: if u promise a pee video this month, i'll join right now

And the 6k camscore model agreed. Nice.
:think: I really want to play 'guess the model' but I think I'd get in trouble
I'm curious who she is/was too. Lol.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Jupiter551 said:
whenever I tip anon I (shock, horror) wouldn't have tipped anon if I wanted to take credit.

This... doesn't seem right. I'm pretty sure what you're supposed to do is tip anon and then tell the model you hit the wrong box by accident, asshole cum bb pls.

hornygods said:
Tobli said:
I don't care about taking credit for the tip if i tipped anonymously. If i try it is because I'm trying to have some fun with it.

What precisely do you mean? You wouldn't care that the model wouldn't oblige to your requests if you've attempted to claim an anonymous tip? If you try to claim an anonymous tip (that may not be yours), then it's justified because you're only having some fun regardless of how it makes the room/model feel? The inferences that could be drawn does not seem to reflect a good, respectful member of MFC.

I'm not sure, but I think what Tobli meant to say is that he doesn't care about the model knowing the anon tip is from him (he WON'T try to take credit). He just thinks it's fun to tip anonymously.

I'm having a hard time understanding some of his posts, but I THINK that's what he meant. :think:

I don't like the confusion between American English and British English either. Apparently 'I don't care' in America is the equivalent of 'I don't mind' in the UK. I don't care would mean 'I don't give a crap' in the UK. Its all the more confusing :(

hornygods said:
I don't like the confusion between American English and British English either. Apparently 'I don't care' in America is the equivalent of 'I don't mind' in the UK. I don't care would mean 'I don't give a crap' in the UK. Its all the more confusing :(

"I don't care"
"I don't mind"
"I don't give a crap"
Don't these all mean the same thing?

@Jessi

I'll quote Wiki on this one.

Idiosyncratic differences
Figures of speech
Both BrE and AmE use the expression "I couldn't care less" to mean the speaker does not care at all.

In both areas, saying, "I don't mind" often means, "I'm not annoyed" (for example, by someone's smoking), while "I don't care" often means, "The matter is trivial or boring". However, in answering a question such as "Tea or coffee?", if either alternative is equally acceptable an American may answer, "I don't care" while a British person may answer, "I don't mind". Either sounds odd to the other.

The nuances are considerable, given the context they denote.

Yeah If I was out with a date and the girl said "would you like to do X" and I responded with "I don't give a crap" I would expect to be slapped. But if I responded with "I don't mind" then I would just expect her to judge me for being indecisive or not taking the lead.

... damn i hate dating.

Reactions: Jupiter551
12:46:32 PM SteveTheEgg: hi hun
12:46:39 PM KarmelKiss: hey how are you?
12:46:47 PM SteveTheEgg: u look as rough as fuck
12:47:06 PM SteveTheEgg: and i mean DOG ROUGH
12:47:19 PM KarmelKiss: :D

:handgestures-salute:

Jessi said:
Weird. In my region we use them pretty interchangeably.
"I don't care" can be either based on tone of voice.

BoltEyeAm said:
Yeah If I was out with a date and the girl said "would you like to do X" and I responded with "I don't give a crap" I would expect to be slapped. But if I responded with "I don't mind" then I would just expect her to judge me for being indecisive or not taking the lead.

... damn i hate dating.

Exactly, not that a girl ever WOULD ask "would you like to do X" because girls always expect the guy to come up with the idea :whistle:
But in my area at least, saying something like "I couldn't give a rat's ass" wouldn't be the same as saying "I don't mind"

blackxrose said:
Jupiter551 said:
ohmystarz said:
fishbergpro: i think a pee video would be awesome...
fishbergpro: just sayin
fishbergpro: if u promise a pee video this month, i'll join right now

And the 6k camscore model agreed. Nice.
:think: I really want to play 'guess the model' but I think I'd get in trouble
I'm curious who she is/was too. Lol.
Yeah I'd take some guesses but I don't want to be a kunt

Jupiter551 said:
BoltEyeAm said:

... damn i hate dating.

Exactly, not that a girl ever WOULD ask "would you like to do X" because girls always expect the guy to come up with the idea :whistle:
Typical male, sheesh. We offer ideas all the time on what to do. You just block them out of memory because you don't want to do them.

"Hey honey, want to go to the mall?"

"Babe, want to go to the linens store and grab some new blankies for the slut room?"

"Feel like going with me to get some new nail polish and makeup?"

^^

I never seem to get the response I am looking for with those ideas. :icon-rolleyes:

Reactions: LadyLuna
I agree with JJ, the context and intonation makes a difference on the precise meaning.

"I don't mind" would be something I might say when in a good mood and someone asks, "would you please take out the trash? It's kind of stacking up."

"I couldn't care less" I might say if someone sympathetically told me Rush Limbaugh had the flu.

"I don't give a crap" might be a comment near the end of a long heated discussion when you don't feel like arguing any longer even though you really do give a crap. :)

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
BoltEyeAm said:

... damn i hate dating.

Typical male, sheesh. We offer ideas all the time on what to do. You just block them out of memory because you don't want to do them.

"Babe, want to go to the linens store and grab some new blankies for the slut room?"

^^

I never seem to get the response I am looking for with those ideas. :icon-rolleyes:

I don't think the second one has ever been said to me. I was thinking more of questions that "Would you to eat here or there".

I haven't had a relationship in recently enough to remember the declining the ideas I don't like. But then I guess that was kind of the reason my last one ended. This is more likely to occur with me now.
Woman crazy enough to date me: "Hey Bolt, want to sit on the side of the rode and watch cars pass by"
Me: "With you, Heck yeah i do :dance: "

AmberCutie said:

^^

Those aren't ideas, they're chores :p

Reactions: SoTxBob
BoltEyeAm said:
AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
BoltEyeAm said:

... damn i hate dating.

^^

I don't think the second one has ever been said to me. I was thinking more of questions that "Would you to eat here or there".

I haven't had a relationship in recently enough to remember the declining the ideas I don't like. But then I guess that was kind of the reason my last one ended. This is more likely to occur with me now.
Woman crazy enough to date me: "Hey Bolt, want to sit on the side of the rode and watch cars pass by"
Me: "With you, Heck yeah i do :dance: "

I broke up with a guy because he never had any idea of what he wanted to do. I got tired of choosing everything we did, from when we spent time together to what movie to watch to what he should order at Taco Bell.

But then I entered in to a superstrict micromanagement BDSM relationship with a man 50% older than I. Perhaps the next one should involve more middle ground?

This almost made me have to log out and try again later, but then an awesome regular of mine came in and tipped me just to see me smile.

Attachments

• dulenoted.jpg
    dulenoted.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 375
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

^^

Those aren't ideas, they're chores :p
They're fun for me! :mrgreen:

AmberCutie said:
They're fun for me! :mrgreen:
Yeah see our versions of those, are things like
"Hey babe, wanna give me a blowjob then make me a sandwich?"
"Hey want to go get that front mount intercooler kit for my car that you said was a total waste of money?"

Poker_Babe said:
This almost made me have to log out and try again later, but then an awesome regular of mine came in and tipped me just to see me smile.
I don't understand, what was he upset about? his comments right before the pm or whatever that was don't seem upset

Evvie said:
I broke up with a guy because he never had any idea of what he wanted to do. I got tired of choosing everything we did, from when we spent time together to what movie to watch to what he should order at Taco Bell.

But then I entered in to a superstrict micromanagement BDSM relationship with a man 50% older than I. Perhaps the next one should involve more middle ground?

After 3 years she had entered her experimental phase and decided she wanted to go out bars and go drinking all the time. I don't dance or drink and just generally don't like it. We did plenty of stuff together but to someone who has decided that getting drunk is the worlds ultimate party experience someone who doesn't want to seems dreadfully boring.

Fast forward to today and I'm single and doing the online dating thing. The thing that sucks about online dating is it is too goal oriented.

Jupiter551 said:
BoltEyeAm said:
The thing that sucks about online dating is it is too goal oriented.
As you get older the women become too goal-oriented.

I've had better luck with the girls older than me or very close to my age. What i'm saying is when you meet people though online dating the entire focus is 'could I date this person' and not 'could I be friends with this person'. I think i'm more appealing as a friend than as a date.

Jupiter551 said:
BoltEyeAm said:
The thing that sucks about online dating is it is too goal oriented.
As you get older the women become too goal-oriented.

Dude, a high population of chicks are too goal-oriented no matter what their age. I'm doing the online dating thing too and all I'm looking for is a second pair of lady bits to play with and an extra pair of hands for video games. Next thing you know I'm getting the "So, when are you leaving your Master?" question. :roll: Apparently the words "Friends with Benefits" translates in crazy chick to "You'll just have to try a little harder".

Duuuuude, I sound like such a bitch... :?

Jupiter551 said:
Poker_Babe said:
I don't understand, what was he upset about? his comments right before the pm or whatever that was don't seem upset
I don't know what his problem was, but in spite of his little snide comment, it actually turned out to be a great night.

Reactions: Nordling
RumRedbull: ya ur a bitch, go get a job u slut, staying on a cheap bed, u faggot, u whore, u slut, ur mom shuld be ashamed, i bet u were in my class when we were kids

In response to a model who wouldn't show him her feet without a tip first. Someone reallllly needs to get his feet fetish satisfied. I especially like how he called her a faggot. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person