AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"Do you wanna watch me cum on myself?"
"I'm swallowing my cum for you."

Are these people trying to make me vomit? Have they ever heard of TMI? What is wrong with them? Makes me wanna take a train to Nopeville.

I find it incredibly degrading whenever someone implies or plainly states that what we do "isn't a job." Whether they mean it this way or not, it comes across as belittling our work. It IS a job. That's why we get paid to do it. Even if she is new, she is still working. To me, it sounds like that guy wants to set her up to have low expectations and to perform for little compensation or worse, for free. 🤨

If it’s not a real job, then it’s not real money, so can I not pay taxes? 😂

Thats cute. I had someone asking me if I would vomit in private today.
I also had someone paying for C2C and I opened his cam to see him smeared in his own shit and telling me he wants to eat mine.
I had someone today also saying he wants to lick my bum hole clean.
A while ago also got asked if I wanted the dick who made me to fuck me (ok please f*ck off you incestuous pedo and p.s my dad is dead so go throw yourself off a cliff while you're at it)
The pie in the face, yep, I'd get tipped to smash whipped cream pie in my face.

I do leave pm's open at time just to entertain my regulars with that shit. I do quite a few fetish role play (within certain boundaries of course) and my vanilla regulars are always intrigued to hear about all the weird things I come across.
I will do the mommy thing sometimes in private even if I find it creepy it makes me laugh. in my latest one I was wearing my stripper shoes, was clothed and wearing also a strap on and I was telling him to be a good boy and cum in mommy's shoes :playful: Like how exactly do you not crack up laughing when you hear yourself say things like that. Oh well, it doesn't hurt anybody and its not super gross after being asked to vomit.

I remember you talking about a couple of these in your room one day. But, when you put them all in one post, makes it sound like almost every time you're asked something it's weird stuff...

I remember you talking about a couple of these in your room one day. But, when you put them all in one post, makes it sound like almost every time you're asked something it's weird stuff...

Oh under what username did you visit me? 😜
Well I am not asked weird stuff every time someone talks to me. But I do get asked weird things on a daily basis. It doesn’t upset me that much though. I usually let it go quickly. Aside from the poo guy who forced me to see him in poo. That really upsetted me that I had no warning or wasn’t asked for consent.

I also literally just got asked this morning by a member which arm I wanted him to inject his cocaine in on his next shot. Told him he should just not do it at all but pretty sure he didnt listen.

@Mfcalana **avoids MFC forever** lol

You have had some fucked up requests. A lot of things I can understand, then a lot I can't understand why/how people are turned on by things.
I actually stopped trying to understand guys's minds (and that is me being a guy).

That poo one though, I mean did he really think you'd be "oh cool, you're covered in shit, I better not be a boring loser.. I will smear myself too!" haha

A little bit of a "wtf".
A guy just asked for a PM from a model.
She said "it's 29 tokens for a PM".
He said "I have given you more than that over the past days"

He somehow didn't seem to understand how it works. She told him and he did accept it, and tipped.
But guys/girls, it's the same as buying from a store.. you buy a product and eat it/drink it, you can't then go to the store the next day and say "oh but i already paid for one yesterday" lol.

"Do you wanna watch me cum on myself?"
"I'm swallowing my cum for you."

Are these people trying to make me vomit? Have they ever heard of TMI? What is wrong with them? Makes me wanna take a train to Nopeville.

Guys who like eating their own cum is a fairly common submissive fetish. That said, even as someone who does a ton of CEI (cum-eating instructions), that guy was being inappropriate. They should at least ask a model or check her tags for CEI before talking like that.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
@Mfcalana **avoids MFC forever** lol

You have had some fucked up requests. A lot of things I can understand, then a lot I can't understand why/how people are turned on by things.
I actually stopped trying to understand guys's minds (and that is me being a guy).

That poo one though, I mean did he really think you'd be "oh cool, you're covered in shit, I better not be a boring loser.. I will smear myself too!" haha

Oh dear this has nothing to do with being a guy. Some of these people have severe traumas and I am interested in psychology so that’s why I keep an open mind to some of those requests. I told you guys the worst ones I have had. The poo guy didn’t expect me to think he was doing the right thing. On the contrary, he wants to be shamed for it and humiliated.
I have a client I love and always have privates with. His thing is to dress up as a woman and strip for me and have me film him. He was abused sexually by his aunt for YEARS since he was like 3 years old. He is lovely but so ashamed of his fetish. I’m glad I can provide him a safe space free of judgement to experience his fetish. People just friggin need to ask for consent before bringing things up like incest and scatophilia.

Wondering what you hard-working cam performers might think of a member's comment from this morning during a young lady's first time on MFC: "just remember, this isn't a job, just have some fun lol, I think the only rules MFC has is no dudes on cam, no sleeping and no animal sex." Guy was probably trying to help her relax but obviously it's a job ... and I suspect a damn difficult one at that.

Hmm, why do I feel a "somebody is cruising for a freebie from the newbie" vibe here? "Just relax... have some fun... fun I'd like to watch... don't focus on tips for people watching... cuz it's not a job... "

I find it incredibly degrading whenever someone implies or plainly states that what we do "isn't a job." Whether they mean it this way or not, it comes across as belittling our work. It IS a job. That's why we get paid to do it. Even if she is new, she is still working. To me, it sounds like that guy wants to set her up to have low expectations and to perform for little compensation or worse, for free. 🤨

Double-down agree. I ought to have read one more reply before adding my own saying the same thing, lol. I just got incensed about it too quickly.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE

Yep. To me this is more insulting and upsetting than anything a member could say or ask. “Surely you have a real job, you’re too smart to just be doing this!”
Shows they have no idea about everything that goes into this. A lot of people also think you can’t make enough money to survive so that might be affecting their opinion..

Reactions: Sansa and pg240
Double-down agree. I ought to have read one more reply before adding my own saying the same thing, lol. I just got incensed about it too quickly.

It's been amazing to me how much cam models get shit on for wanting to make money and treating this line of work as a job. To them, seeing live nude girls should be easy and free, because, well, because.

"Oh you're just all about the money, just like all the other girls."

Why, yes. That's why I'm in my underwear flashing my titties and doing who knows what in private shows.

I'm here to make money, you're here to get off. Why are you so ashamed of your purpose here, that you feel it necessary to shame me for mine?

Oh under what username did you visit me? 😜
Well I am not asked weird stuff every time someone talks to me. But I do get asked weird things on a daily basis. It doesn’t upset me that much though. I usually let it go quickly. Aside from the poo guy who forced me to see him in poo. That really upsetted me that I had no warning or wasn’t asked for consent.

Yeah, the poo one is pretty bad.

Yep. To me this is more insulting and upsetting than anything a member could say or ask. “Surely you have a real job, you’re too smart to just be doing this!”
Shows they have no idea about everything that goes into this. A lot of people also think you can’t make enough money to survive so that might be affecting their opinion..

I think some people perceive it as more of a hobby than a job due to the limited hours that some models are streaming and don't take into consideration offline work and prep.

Usually, I won't ask a model until we've known each other a little better what else she might do. I leave it open ended in terms of other work, hobbies, etc. so that she can answer as she pleases.

Reactions: WickedTouch
I hadn't thought about that. The brand I use comes in different sizes and heights, so I had assumed it would fit a wide range of vaginas. Thank you for pointing that out.

Mine is hella low. Like, the instructions they give on finding your g-spot, that's where my cervix is. My junk is really messed up. :joyful:

• Hugs
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Mine is hella low. Like, the instructions they give on finding your g-spot, that's where my cervix is. My junk is really messed up. :joyful:

Same! during my period it sits so fucking close I worry my IUD strings will someday poke my labia :haha: The rest of the month everything is totally normal. I can use softcup disks because they sit up behind the cervix on the top back edge but those are only OK for cam as they cause pain if used long term. I actually have to buy OB tampons because every other brand is just too long.

Also for any woman that has an IUD that has expelled you aren't supposed to use diva cups. Even if you have never had an expulsion some Doctors say don't use them at all. If you don't pop the seal in the right spot if your string gets pinched you can pull it down lower and it will start to expel, With softcups I always have to poke around in the and make sure the strings face the right way before I put it in.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Same! during my period it sits so fucking close I worry my IUD strings will someday poke my labia :haha: The rest of the month everything is totally normal. I can use softcup disks because they sit up behind the cervix on the top back edge but those are only OK for cam as they cause pain if used long term. I actually have to buy OB tampons because every other brand is just too long.

Also for any woman that has an IUD that has expelled you aren't supposed to use diva cups. Even if you have never had an expulsion some Doctors say don't use them at all. If you don't pop the seal in the right spot if your string gets pinched you can pull it down lower and it will start to expel, With softcups I always have to poke around in the and make sure the strings face the right way before I put it in.

Looks like we have a messed up cervix club going on. Mine is because I used to have a IUD and now I cant doggy anymore (unless done really carefully) it hurts:arghh:

It's been amazing to me how much cam models get shit on for wanting to make money and treating this line of work as a job. To them, seeing live nude girls should be easy and free, because, well, because.

"Oh you're just all about the money, just like all the other girls."

Why, yes. That's why I'm in my underwear flashing my titties and doing who knows what in private shows.

I'm here to make money, you're here to get off. Why are you so ashamed of your purpose here, that you feel it necessary to shame me for mine?

This is a quote straight from my profile: There is nothing I hate more than people saying "you just want my money". I do love chatting with everyone and getting to know you guys, but think for a second if you had your dream job, you LOVE this job, so one day, your boss comes up to you and says: "Sorry dude, but I think you just want my money. If you really liked working for me you wouldn't ask me to give you money!" Yeah, it's the same thing. I love doing this, but I also have bills to pay. In a virtual world where all you can offer at first glance is a username and maybe a profile photo, you will need to go the extra mile or tip first in order to get noticed and liked for who you are."

And I NEVER hold back telling people that yeah, ultimately im here to open their wallets, but if I get to know them better it might go from a transactional relationship to a true friendship and it has. Because people who value my time and respect that this is my job will earn brownie points much quicker.

I also have another one that came to mind.. A member who buys panties from me messaged me and said: "I just sucked all the cum out of your panties and now I am wearing them. Your cum is so good!'
Ehm ever heard of "DISCHARGE" friend?? :giggle: I didnt say anything just let him live in his fantasy.
Same when one of my friend was stripping on the stage once and someone who was sitting really close told her OMG baby youre wet! And she explained it was discharge and the guy got upset and left 😅 Maybe that could fall into the category "gross things sex workers say"

Someone who was really into my body hair asked me today when I started growing pubic hair. I told him "way before the age of consent, so I don't feel comfortable answering that." He kept asking more details so I closed the window. Ew ew ew...

I answer 18 to all of these questions. Sometimes I like to say "I didn't have genitals before I turned 18, just like a barbie doll..."

I answer 18 to all of these questions. Sometimes I like to say "I didn't have genitals before I turned 18, just like a barbie doll..."

I didn't exist before the age of 18, I just poofed into being full-grown.

I see this type of thin daily and I hope you ladies don't fall for it or like it.. I really assume you don't as i am sure you know it's coy and pasted to all models the member goes to, and they are just always cheesy as fuck.. oh and not forgetting it's not how real humans talk to one another AND on top of that, it's always plagarised content lol.

incochiattiIf I had to give you a present ..., I would give you a mirror ..., because after you..., the most beautiful thing that exists in this world is your reflection ... (^_^)

He left literally a minute after, presumably because the model didn't react to him saying it - so no doubt, he went to the next model to paste it to and try get an "awww thank you you're so amazing". haha

• Funny!
Reactions: Sansa
I'm constantly surprised at the number of people who straight up refuse to read.

My room topic says "no toys, no masturbation!" because I have a wicked combo of PCOS & endometriosis, and having an orgasm means weeks of pain that isn't worth putting up with for any amount of money.

And despite this, I get the following questions constantly:

U do anal?
Got a tip vibe?
*takes me private without saying anything first* fuck that pussy bb
Have a bbc toy?
Will you deep throat in private? (deep throat what, the air?)

Obviously, I'm on a sexually-oriented site and people are looking for these services. But is it really that hard to read? It's right there on your screen, yo!

I'm constantly surprised at the number of people who straight up refuse to read.

My room topic says "no toys, no masturbation!" because I have a wicked combo of PCOS & endometriosis, and having an orgasm means weeks of pain that isn't worth putting up with for any amount of money.

And despite this, I get the following questions constantly:

U do anal?
Got a tip vibe?
*takes me private without saying anything first* fuck that pussy bb
Have a bbc toy?
Will you deep throat in private? (deep throat what, the air?)

Obviously, I'm on a sexually-oriented site and people are looking for these services. But is it really that hard to read? It's right there on your screen, yo!

Next time they say “anal?” just say sure Bb . what kind of toy you got? You gonna show me everything? 😂

Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 11.45.08.png

first one, meh, all sorts of common, since it was right there i left it in lol.
Its also noteworthy that im pretty sure black text on cams is like a grey or basic

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE