AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'll just leave this here.

View attachment 80740

"Ideally phone and exclusive"

Yep.. he was serious.
I'm not usually one to kink shame but if this guy sent me this I would probably reply that he is the one that needs a therapist and I'll b e happy to roleplay as his therapist as he explains why this sort of thing makes his dick hard.

I'm not usually one to kink shame but if this guy sent me this I would probably reply that he is the one that needs a therapist and I'll b e happy to roleplay as his therapist as he explains why this sort of thing makes his dick hard.
Absolutely. Everything about this is just a giant red flag and I really worry for any woman he has been with in person.

Got called fat today in chat by some dickhead who had tokens. I’m HWP and probably more on the slender side. Didn’t bother me- might have a year ago or so. I just responded back “yeah? Not as fat as your mother” usually I just ignore and ban but I was feeling a little feisty.

I think every model is used to grays/free account trolling but to me an account that has tokens stings a wee bit more.

Reactions: MsVeraMillion
Let's call this one "N-word is not sexy, even when you put 'beautiful' in front of it"

Not a single item, more like a "genre" of Things Members Say, but after just these first couple months I am already getting pretty tired of fielding these guys who come in and PM me with really f'ed up raceplay stuff without asking. It's almost EVERY TIME I go online, for Pete's sake. A couple have gotten to know me in-room and then later came around to asking me (rather "politely", if you can consider it that) whether I would be up for it, for which I'll at least give credit for ASKING first and decline gracefully. For the record, I'm NOT into it, NOT comfy with it, NOT gonna do it for any number of tokens, so very SORRY if it sounds like I am kink-shaming, as I don't mean to. For those that oblige those requests, NO judgement ladies, really. Just why would a guy think that opening up with a whole N-word laced tirade about "Mas'a'" raping and beating me is gonna get anything other than banned? I refuse to even react on-camera, just smile and click...

Not a wtf but something I am sure you ladies and gents see on a regular basis....

Grey user..

uniquecock1 - If you have clean shaven pussy PM me
Me - if you love a clean shaven pussy, buy tokens and PM her
uniquecock1 - Hmm
uniquecock1 - Lol
uniquecock1 - Taking time to verify
Me - Verify what?
uniquecock1 - Verify the account and card
Me - you don't need to verify your account to buy tokens, so...
YwMfDZCs1ZJ24Xfq.jpg
no excuses
uniquecock1 - Umm, let me check

.. left the room haha

Blegh. Obvious no for so many reasons. Do I report to support since he’s probably done it before and has a shit ton of tokens??

Attachments

• 02AEC7D8-FD6D-43DD-98EC-5E95F9D83070.jpeg
    02AEC7D8-FD6D-43DD-98EC-5E95F9D83070.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
I just reported him. That’s disgusting. He had thousands of tokens so who knows how many times he tried it and how many times he’s actually done it.

I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:
I get stuff like that all the time! Super creepy... Also a lot of "you look like my sister/daughter, wanna go private?"
Basically just a lot of incest fantasies out there... :depressed:

Reactions: JazminJoy
cmeeseeingU: mmm you are sooo sexxxy big sister! im sorry but i just can not stop myself from spying on you and masturbating every chance i get!
cmeeseeingU: is it ok with you if your horny perverted younger brother takes his cock out and strokes it off right here in front of you big sister?
JigglesJane: you have now been banned
JigglesJane: and will now be shamed on internet forums for being disgusting
JigglesJane: thanks for the stomach ucler

Oh. Now I remember why I don't log into MFC anymore.

Got this guy, who tipped me a total of 5 tokens pestering me to read a PM he sent me. It wasn't worth the 25 cents.

unknown.png

Sir... You're gonna do WHAT to my "libia"???!??!? 😱 They don't come off!!!
I had this guy in my pm the other night too, he sent the same things to me... WTF is a plam and no you are not hooking them under my knees. If my libia slides off I’m gonna knock a dude out lol

I had 33 notifications from this dude. Whew child, the delusion. Lesbian means men aren't invited, but sure, I'll totally get another lesbian and film with you....... lol no

Screenshot 2019-06-07 20.42.26.pngScreenshot 2019-06-07 20.42.42.pngScreenshot 2019-06-07 20.42.53.pngScreenshot 2019-06-07 20.43.06.pngScreenshot 2019-06-07 20.43.19.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-06-07 20.43.32.png
    Screenshot 2019-06-07 20.43.32.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 16
I had 33 notifications from this dude. Whew child, the delusion. Lesbian means men aren't invited, but sure, I'll totally get another lesbian and film with you....... lol no

View attachment 81166View attachment 81167View attachment 81168View attachment 81169View attachment 81170
Actually, HE IS nasty, not 2 guys together (as he mentioned). Probably, such a self-confident cheeky guys will never stop shocking me. Threesome with two girls and one boy is possible if these girls are a bisexuals. B.I.S.E.X.U.A.L.S. Lesbians don't need any guy in their bed. Some men seem not to accept this concept, like, at all.
Though, I'm sure, even bisexual girls would run from dude like this one as fast as they're able to because he's just an annoying dumbass.

Offtop but speaking of gays (Saffron's post brought these thoughts to me). I'm wondering if a homosexual boys receive messages like that from women. "Hi bb, would you do a threesome with me? I know you're a gay but your partner can fuck me too. I'm dying to have a great sex with both of you. We could even shoot something hot together. Invite me to your next gay event, ok, bb?". 😹

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou and AudriTwo
Offtop but speaking of gays (Saffron's post brought these thoughts to me). I'm wondering if a homosexual boys receive messages like that from women. "Hi bb, would you do a threesome with me? I know you're a gay but your partner can fuck me too. I'm dying to have a great sex with both of you. We could even shoot something hot together. Invite me to your next gay event, ok, bb?". 😹

I can only speak from my own perspective, but I've definitely been in a gay bar bathroom with a straight girl complaining that all the guys are super hot but not into her and life is so unfair.

Like you are in a GAY BAR, what did you expect.

Lol love the “use my dick for your next lesbian event”. Uuuuuhhhh, it’s not lesbian if you use a real dick dude. These two things have a hard time existing together. Hi, sure. Lesbian, no. Creepy.

Lol love the “use my dick for your next lesbian event”. Uuuuuhhhh, it’s not lesbian if you use a real dick dude. These two things have a hard time existing together. Hi, sure. Lesbian, no. Creepy.

There can be real dick in lesbian content - it's just attached to a woman, not a dude who doesn't know what a boundary is.

Dude later asked if I said excuse me after “you belch or fart”. So completely random.

Attachments

• 9D24A5CC-F574-42C0-A374-577A15803839.jpeg
    9D24A5CC-F574-42C0-A374-577A15803839.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 25
NOOOO!!! He's SUCH a GOOD regular!! WTF do I DOOOO!!! 😭😭😭😭

hairyleglover.png

I usually block guys that try to give contact information. But.. but.. he does long shows where all I do is just lay there stroke my hairy legs!!

View attachment 81207

I usually block guys that try to give contact information. But.. but.. he does long shows where all I do is just lay there stroke my hairy legs!!

Ugggh! I'm so sorry. Shitty situation it seems.
I would try and just be honest! Tell him your boundaries about meetups and just hope for the best!!
Wishing you good luck and that he is understanding and respectful!

I had this guy in my pm the other night too, he sent the same things to me... WTF is a plam and no you are not hooking them under my knees. If my libia slides off I’m gonna knock a dude out lol

You'd think if he was going round copy and pasting this crap to people, he'd at least correct spellings and typos, so no one is confused and him having to explain what he means! Paste it into a word file man, it will tell you how to correct it! haha

@SaffronBurke I guess we learned a few things from Tony's messages, one being WHY is he living alone.

The constant obsession with wanting models to take off their glasses...... Note the blue glare on the lenses from the "I work on a computer" coating, I *need* these.

View attachment 81207

How fucking annoying. I would respond with something like, "It is against the site rules to share outside contact information and you put both of our accounts at risk, don't do this again." I don't even like to acknowledge what they are asking for, the good ones recognize that it isn't fucking cool to do this shit and put our business at risk, and the ones who argue are obviously instantly blockworthy. 🤷‍♀️

You'd think if he was going round copy and pasting this crap to people, he'd at least correct spellings and typos, so no one is confused and him having to explain what he means! Paste it into a word file man, it will tell you how to correct it! haha

@SaffronBurke I guess we learned a few things from Tony's messages, one being WHY is he living alone.

You should look at some of the model's profiles on MFC. There's a ton of guys who do the exact same "Hi dear, let me be the first to...." on model's profiles.

Reactions: SaffronBurke