AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
I guess pussy COULD be the plural of pussy in some circumstances.

A cornucopia of pussy...a plethora of pussy...an assload of pussy...an entire continent brimming with pussy.
Hell I left out the most important part of this exploration, as I see it.... All those examples are quite humorous. Especially, the visual I got on cornucopia of pussy. And - The eager young Brad Knowles, had refused the advice of his contemporaries , and his countrymen in whole, setting off into uncharted expanses, and eventually landing where he would do the work destine to change the world forever, on an entire continent brimming with pussy.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Wl1nJ.jpg

Attachments

• preg2.jpg
    preg2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 510
mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
I guess pussy COULD be the plural of pussy in some circumstances.

A cornucopia of pussy...a plethora of pussy...an assload of pussy...an entire continent brimming with pussy.

Hahahah, I love Bunk "pussi"

ComicOzzie said:
Presidente40: we're in a recession bitch
Presidente40: do it for free

The beggars are getting more aggressive.

:-D Wow... recession aware economy observations from within the begging community... not sure if that constitutes a new high... or a new low... :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about when they go on a lounge, twitter and MFC rampage because one camgirl banned them? "Zomfg, she banned me! I quit MFC now! Omg I'm quitting Twitter and no more tokens for anyone because of this one chick!!"

:roll:

Reactions: 1 person
WickedTouch said:
This was seen in AmazingDoll's room about 2 hours ago...

Charming... not!

Haha, I love when that happens. xD
It's like, 'You, as a guest, threaten to visit another girl if I don't do what you say? OH NO!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I better obey you right now!'

...I don't know what these people expect

AmberCutie said:
How about when they go on a lounge, twitter and MFC rampage because one camgirl banned them? "Zomfg, she banned me! I quit MFC now! Omg I'm quitting Twitter and no more tokens for anyone because of this one chick!!"

please please post some of these, names omitted if necessary, I find tantrums hilarious :D

Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:

please please post some of these, names omitted if necessary, I find tantrums hilarious :D
Yes, I second that. Tantrums are great fun.

Presidente40: we're in a recession bitch
Presidente40: do it for free

I love how beggars are determined to cling to that "We're in a recession" excuse for as long as possible. :roll: That shit is really getting old.

Let them try that in the checkout line.....

Cashier: That'll be $12.69.
Cheapass: But...but...we're in a recession. Can't you just hook me up this one time? :lol:

Came across this comment tonight....certainly made me go "WTF" :woops:

DorkVader: Pardon me, would you happen to sell used tampons by chance? preferably in bulk?
DorkVader: i just put em in my friends mouths whenever they go out and drink too much
DorkVader: they wake up with an aweful taste and it wont go away for weeks

Urbo666 said:
Came across this comment tonight....certainly made me go "WTF" :woops:

DorkVader: Pardon me, would you happen to sell used tampons by chance? preferably in bulk?
DorkVader: i just put em in my friends mouths whenever they go out and drink too much
DorkVader: they wake up with an aweful taste and it wont go away for weeks

Remind me not to be-friend DorkVader.

Amberfoxxx said:
Randommember1: I want to spank your ass with a pancake
Strange misogyny aside, the image that jumped into my mind was a woman covered in pancakes and syrup. Mmmmm! Pancakes!

The internets failed my rule 34 search, so here's this:

Attachments

• bunny_pancake.jpg
    bunny_pancake.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 156
This is a compilation of some of the funnier rages from Troxed, a guild leader I knew on my old wow server Illidan...he was a decent guy, I raided with him a few times, but would never be in his guild LOL.

Amberfoxxx said:
I got 2 charmers today..

Randommember1: I want to spank your ass with a pancake
Randonmember2: Ello Brantley? Wanna baste that turkey for me?

(BTW I'm going as BrantleyB now.. I'm off to ask Amber for a name change now ;) )

OH BB! i want to pancake you! and turkey you too! what is this, Thanksgiving breakfast? ridiculous :p
I'll take my Brantley sunnyside up please!

I don't even know how it would work, would the pancake not rip from the stresses of swinging it before it even connected? It would just fall apart.

But bb I need to know you better first... :lol: Can you show me tits?

1 minute ago in AspenRae's room:
Okieant33: are u the one Lily loves so much?

That really made me go WTF. Could he possibly be talking about me..? :shock: I don't make a secret of how much I admire Aspen, but could he really mean me..? Hardly anyone on MFC even knows me ^^
...I guess I'm just paranoid.