AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sometimes I’m just done with dealing with the ones that think I would anything for free
Probably not too helpful, but this exact thing happens in my line of work too. People need stuff done and says "WTF no!" in a number of ways when they learn that my time and skill will cost them any kind of money.

Work first, then maybe get paid? Check.
Work and never get paid? Check.
Post work complaints about the agreed price? Check.
"Threats" about contacting a competitor so they get the opportunity to work for free? Check.
Negative feedback because your services cost money? Check.
Perceived entitlements or sob stories in negotiations? Check.
Trying to get a refund because they had me on retainer and didn't need me? Check.

Anyone who renders a service to other people has a price tag on their time, so just throw them the fuck out or ignore them if they start costing you potential money. Life is too short etc. etc.

Probably not too helpful, but this exact thing happens in my line of work too
so true.

just a example that it's a wide question everywhere

Sometimes I’m just done with dealing with the ones that think I would anything for free

The members who ASK to be on my PM/friends list are almost always members I do not want on my friends list, because they're annoying...and they obviously are asking for that because they expect to constantly PM me about every little thing...while I'm trying to focus on my public chat. People will actually get butthurt over the fact that they can't PM you. Like wtf are you trying to PM me anyway BEFORE you've even said "Hello" to me in my chat? Smh.

I've debated on whether or not to just disable PMs altogether (I do not enjoy getting a PM that says "Mmmmm" when you could've just posted that in the chat). But then my #1 tipper/favorite premium member (who likes to PM) probably wouldn't be pleased about that. And I really can't afford to lose yet another favorite MFC member who's been with me for a while.

There's always gonna be a member who's a little butthurt, because he thinks that posting "Nice smile...sexy tits...pretty eyes" compliments every 5 seconds (Annoying!) + tipping you 5 tokens total in 1-token increments (Also annoying!) means they're entitled to be on your friends list. They wanna PM you to death. Lol. Just MFC Mail me, put your message in a tip note, or take me private if you wanna tell me something without the other members seeing it.....

I've told people that I don't charge a set token amount to go on my friends list. But if I do add you, it's because I WANT to...meaning that it's been a pleasure for me to have you in my chat (You're tipping me, and having an actual conversation with me that goes beyond "Where from, bb?").

Stuff like this is always weirder to me than most other things..
I mean, do these guys REALLY think that women are going to believe this + want it with them? lol

Key Note: the guy is a GREY user.

wifebreeder123456: Hard masculine beefy stud mr machoxxx 49 hard rich on business vacation married and i do breed wifes pregnant

He mentions the name "machoxxx", and I recognize it as him doing this on that account, I am sure of it but that was quite a while ago I last saw him.

He is a rich businessman who can't buy tokens? Oh, I am sure all his payment methods are invalid and not accepted on CB... he MUST send you millions via WesternUnion, or give you cash when you meet him so he can impregnate you? These guys amaze and shock me each time

Stuff like this is always weirder to me than most other things..
I mean, do these guys REALLY think that women are going to believe this + want it with them? lol

Key Note: the guy is a GREY user.

wifebreeder123456: Hard masculine beefy stud mr machoxxx 49 hard rich on business vacation married and i do breed wifes pregnant

He mentions the name "machoxxx", and I recognize it as him doing this on that account, I am sure of it but that was quite a while ago I last saw him.

He is a rich businessman who can't buy tokens? Oh, I am sure all his payment methods are invalid and not accepted on CB... he MUST send you millions via WesternUnion, or give you cash when you meet him so he can impregnate you? These guys amaze and shock me each time

Maybe all those "impregnated wifes" wouldn't appreciate another one? Or, maybe his wife is the dominant one and controls the spending?

The members who ASK to be on my PM/friends list are almost always members I do not want on my friends list, because they're annoying...and they obviously are asking for that because they expect to constantly PM me about every little thing...while I'm trying to focus on my public chat. People will actually get butthurt over the fact that they can't PM you. Like wtf are you trying to PM me anyway BEFORE you've even said "Hello" to me in my chat? Smh.

I've debated on whether or not to just disable PMs altogether (I do not enjoy getting a PM that says "Mmmmm" when you could've just posted that in the chat). But then my #1 tipper/favorite premium member (who likes to PM) probably wouldn't be pleased about that. And I really can't afford to lose yet another favorite MFC member who's been with me for a while.

There's always gonna be a member who's a little butthurt, because he thinks that posting "Nice smile...sexy tits...pretty eyes" compliments every 5 seconds (Annoying!) + tipping you 5 tokens total in 1-token increments (Also annoying!) means they're entitled to be on your friends list. They wanna PM you to death. Lol. Just MFC Mail me, put your message in a tip note, or take me private if you wanna tell me something without the other members seeing it.....

I've told people that I don't charge a set token amount to go on my friends list. But if I do add you, it's because I WANT to...meaning that it's been a pleasure for me to have you in my chat (You're tipping me, and having an actual conversation with me that goes beyond "Where from, bb?").
I absolutely agree and love these ideas. I used to just add anyone when I first started but they were such time wasted. Lesson learned. I definitely love the idea of just adding those that are actually meaningful. Thanks for sharing that

I've seen a lot of similar, nonsensical messages to this in public chats, and I always thought it was just random cut&paste noise trying to get a long con running. Never took much notice, and the knights/mods always silenced them quickly. Either that, or some 11 year old is playing "down with the ladies" on the internet.

Reactions: NotYou
haha :) Or he is selling his production in a sperm Bank and imagine the rest

I've seen a lot of similar, nonsensical messages to this in public chats, and I always thought it was just random cut&paste noise trying to get a long con running. Never took much notice, and the knights/mods always silenced them quickly. Either that, or some 11 year old is playing "down with the ladies" on the internet.

I see a lot of guys copy>pasting the same stuff to many rooms. And usually stupid stuff, and by that I mean not just a message of compliments for the model, such as "hey you're the most beautiful model here".
Usually, it's always about themselves, about how handsome, toned/muscular and rich they are... oh and obviously how young they are and the size of their dick.

I see one guy who pastes the same thing to models saying how he is a "young 22yr old, tall blonde guy from Germany, smart and toned body", and to "go watch his cam and talk with him" lol.. NEVER seen him tip any model, not even 1 token. But obviously he is tall, toned, smart etc so why would he need to tip anyone for attention? These guys lol. I think his name is something like "tall_blonde_smart_guy" lol. It's great to be confident etc but I think, and weirdly so, so many guys are TOO confident and arrogant.

haha :) Or he is selling his production in a sperm Bank and imagine the rest

People like him we PRAY not to do this lol.

I came here to post this little gem.. .
What do you think he is: Grey or Coloured?

darkwhispersoul: if I bring 50 users to your room, you will let me control your lovense lush, deal? ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: Beawaresweety
I came here to post this little gem.. .
What do you think he is: Grey or Coloured?

darkwhispersoul: if I bring 50 users to your room, you will let me control your lovense lush, deal? ;)

Oh, I saw this guy on CB. Not sure about the nick, but the message was exactly the same. I always dreamed to give my lovense control to someone that could bring 50 useless bots in my room.
Don't remember if he was grey or blue through

Note: this guy is grey.. but see the awesome comment I have highlighted

isaac000big2: You like it when some one plays with your tits
isaac000big2: Let’s see your ass whole
isaac000big2: I’d cum in your ass
isaac000big2: How deep is it
isaac000big2: Your rite manners
isaac000big2: What’s was your snap again
isaac000big2: We have the same interests haha
isaac000big2: Haha no
isaac000big2: I haven’t masterbate In 3 weeks
isaac000big2: So this ones important to me
isaac000big2: Get on all fours and bend over
isaac000big2: Bite your lip
isaac000big2: Slap your pussy
isaac000big2: Yeah but I’m helping
isaac000big2: Yes mam
isaac000big2: Say my name while you ride that cock
isaac000big2: I’m your number one supporter
isaac000big2: Get back on there babe
isaac000big2: You like it gentle babe go hard
isaac000big2: Go hard
isaac000big2: Ok bye

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Note: this guy is grey.. but see the awesome comment I have highlighted

isaac000big2: You like it when some one plays with your tits
isaac000big2: Let’s see your ass whole
isaac000big2: I’d cum in your ass
isaac000big2: How deep is it
isaac000big2: Your rite manners
isaac000big2: What’s was your snap again
isaac000big2: We have the same interests haha
isaac000big2: Haha no
isaac000big2: I haven’t masterbate In 3 weeks
isaac000big2: So this ones important to me
isaac000big2: Get on all fours and bend over
isaac000big2: Bite your lip
isaac000big2: Slap your pussy
isaac000big2: Yeah but I’m helping
isaac000big2: Yes mam
isaac000big2: Say my name while you ride that cock
isaac000big2: I’m your number one supporter
isaac000big2: Get back on there babe
isaac000big2: You like it gentle babe go hard
isaac000big2: Go hard
isaac000big2: Ok bye

I think you've found the Isaac @AmberCutie was inquiring about.

Reactions: NotYou
I think you've found the Isaac @AmberCutie was inquiring about.
haha nah our Isaac is less obsessed with cumming in asses and tits and more obsessed with romantically falling in love with foreign cam girls.

Just a few hours ago (sorry didn't screenshoted)

Mem: I don't have any unusual kinks
Mem: My weirdest ones are incest and bestiality
Pandora: Oo

My conception of "unusual kink" has pretty stretched since i work in cams, but not to this point (occasionally this is barely the two only kinks that may have you banned from the site)

I think we can all safely know what this "translates" to really: I have 0 tokens but I am going to tell you my gross/weird fantasy via PM, waste your precious time and you're obviously like, totes gonna love it...

davabs: hey, could you pm please? I have really interesting proposition, Im not like other boring people here. Im barelly out of tokens but I swear, if you're enjoing being here you gonna love it. Waitin cutie.

davabs: hey, could you pm please? I have really interesting proposition, Im not like other boring people here. Im barelly out of tokens but I swear, if you're enjoing being here you gonna love it. Waitin cutie.
That's like every single BS alert in a couple of short sentences. When you are contacted like this, cam model or not, it means someone has a scheme or setup and need marks to make it happen. The amount of people who are wired to leech off of others never ceases to amaze me, but neither does the number of gullible people falling for their come ons.

I think we can all safely know what this "translates" to really: I have 0 tokens but I am going to tell you my gross/weird fantasy via PM, waste your precious time and you're obviously like, totes gonna love it...

That's like every single BS alert in a couple of short sentences. When you are contacted like this, cam model or not, it means someone has a scheme or setup and need marks to make it happen. The amount of people who are wired to leech off of others never ceases to amaze me, but neither does the number of gullible people falling for their come ons.

This is the kind of person that I'll ignore on a busy night, but on a slow night where no one else wants to talk, I'll string him along in PMs for as long as I can for my own amusement. Or let him PM me and then read it out loud for my regs to laugh at.

I had a user tip 25 tokens on CB yesterday to leave a down vote that read “ she is so demanding, she wants everything to go her way”. Imagine a grown ass mature cam model who takes control of her chat room and doesn’t tolerate bs. Speaks to their level of immaturity.

To a cam model? In her own room? The only explanation is that you ran into a 12 year old :rolleyes:
Or maybe younger? And crazy CB allows it. The comment with down vote clearly indicates it was done ”not in the spirit of their voting system”. But all I can do is find humor in it, Nevertheless still annoys me.

Ok, I saw this one about an hour ago ... wtf is wrong with people?

bejbik95: Hi pm u in my room
bejbik95: Can’t masturbate daughter is home and small after cocaine 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
I will just leave this one here for you all.
I am confident I have seen this exact guy copy and paste this in another model's room that I am a regular in lol.

covid_joker: It's strange. I have others problems. I haves some money, but I want to live my life. It will be strange to go to mountains/beaches alone. But is hard to find a girlfriend, when women care so much about looks. I can't wait 2 weeks for a phone number from a facebook girls, or months for sex...with the bonus of seeing how women quickly give sex to some "hot guys"...Sometimes I want to just use whores, i mean real whores, and give up talking to women for ever.
covid_joker: I'll just be honest with you. I had no sex in 6 years, and no girlfriend in 7 years! I am not ugly, but not extrem good looking either, so I was just working in the past 6 years and I negligented women almost completly. Now, at 35 years I just want to live my life also. I want to know 1-2 girls for when I will visit Rusia/Ukraine,etc. Using Tinder/OK.ru is not for me. I want a seriouse girl, who won't lie and won't scam of my time. Anyway here is my proposal: I will send you my photos, and if you like me we can talk and remain friends. I also speak Russian. Then when i go to Ukraine/Russia we can see each other. If you want to be my girlfriend for a few days/weeks I can also fix your problems: like university taxes or unpaid rent. Of course, if you earn enough you, then we can still be friend. What do you think?
covid_joker: [his number removed] - add me. whatsapp/telegram. I also speak russian. i will send you my photos, if you like me, we talk more, if no, you just block me :) i am 35 years old (not 75) so it won't be a problem to go public with me,etc.

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had a user tip 25 tokens on CB yesterday to leave a down vote that read “ she is so demanding, she wants everything to go her way”. Imagine a grown ass mature cam model who takes control of her chat room and doesn’t tolerate bs. Speaks to their level of immaturity.

why , the audacity , I'm shocked , just shocked

I will just leave this one here for you all.
I am confident I have seen this exact guy copy and paste this in another model's room that I am a regular in lol.

covid_joker: It's strange. I have others problems. I haves some money, but I want to live my life. It will be strange to go to mountains/beaches alone. But is hard to find a girlfriend, when women care so much about looks. I can't wait 2 weeks for a phone number from a facebook girls, or months for sex...with the bonus of seeing how women quickly give sex to some "hot guys"...Sometimes I want to just use whores, i mean real whores, and give up talking to women for ever.
covid_joker: I'll just be honest with you. I had no sex in 6 years, and no girlfriend in 7 years! I am not ugly, but not extrem good looking either, so I was just working in the past 6 years and I negligented women almost completly. Now, at 35 years I just want to live my life also. I want to know 1-2 girls for when I will visit Rusia/Ukraine,etc. Using Tinder/OK.ru is not for me. I want a seriouse girl, who won't lie and won't scam of my time. Anyway here is my proposal: I will send you my photos, and if you like me we can talk and remain friends. I also speak Russian. Then when i go to Ukraine/Russia we can see each other. If you want to be my girlfriend for a few days/weeks I can also fix your problems: like university taxes or unpaid rent. Of course, if you earn enough you, then we can still be friend. What do you think?
covid_joker: [his number removed] - add me. whatsapp/telegram. I also speak russian. i will send you my photos, if you like me, we talk more, if no, you just block me :) i am 35 years old (not 75) so it won't be a problem to go public with me,etc.
Sounds like a mix of super dumbass and incel