AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have a guy who keeps coming on and telling me he's 2 feet tall and wants me to KNOW how small he and his dick is. I think he must have multiple usernames, or maybe it's a kink I don't know about yet.

There is a small/tiny dick kink that's out there. I've read a few comments in other forums where people refer to it as "micro penis".

2 feet tall
yes, mph (micro penis humiliation) is a kink and some models propose this in pvt.
But here, associated with his own size (60cm ...) sounds weird to me, I never saw it in a room (edit: or only once, but there, model was a dwarf)
Related to dwarfism ? This could enter in the 'race playing' category imho :/

yes, mph (micro penis humiliation) is a kink and some models propose this in pvt.
But here, associated with his own size (60cm ...) sounds weird to me, I never saw it in a room (edit: or only once, but there, model was a dwarf)
Related to dwarfism ? This could enter in the 'race playing' category imho :/

...wat?

Dwarfism is caused by a genetic mutation. It’s not a race.

He more than likely has a giantess fetish along with a fetish for small penis humiliation (not mph, which is miles per hour). Some guys with giantess fetishes prefer to think of themselves or the “tinies” as minuscule sized when it comes to their fantasies. Others prefer them to be a foot or two tall, so that they can be interacted with in a way differently than one would if they were an inch small, but still want the giantess to be much taller than them.

Anyway, I’d tell him to knock off the fetish talk unless he wants to do it in a private and then ban him if he doesn’t stop, because public chat is not the place for niche fetish role play.

...wat?

He more than likely has a giantess fetish along with a fetish for small penis humiliation (not mph, which is miles per hour). Some guys with giantess fetishes prefer to think of themselves or the “tinies” as minuscule sized when it comes to their fantasies. Others prefer them to be a foot or two tall, so that they can be interacted with in a way differently than one would if they were an inch small, but still want the giantess to be much taller than them.

Anyway, I’d tell him to knock off the fetish talk unless he wants to do it in a private and then ban him if he doesn’t stop, because public chat is not the place for niche fetish role play.

Yeah, I have never known it as MPH (that, for me as a Brit, is "Miles Per Hour") - I have always seen/known it as SPH (Small Penis Humiliation).
Though, maybe there are some people who really and truly get off on going faster and faster (in terms of speed / MPH lol).. Nothing truly surprises me when it comes to fetishes to be fair.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Yeah, I have never known it as MPH (that, for me as a Brit, is "Miles Per Hour") - I have always seen/known it as SPH (Small Penis Humiliation).
Though, maybe there are some people who really and truly get off on going faster and faster (in terms of speed / MPH lol).. Nothing truly surprises me when it comes to fetishes to be fair.
Vroom vroom pedal to the metal baby! Ooh yeah rev my engine. 😂

...wat?

Yes! My thoughts too. Of course, he's a grey. He usually asks me weird questions for a while and then knocks it off and if he doesn't I ban him. I haven't seen him for a few days but I'm getting on in a few hours so we shall see.

It's not a sexual thing. But, something to be said about driving a high performance car or motorcycle to the limits. Whether they be yours, or its. ;)

And, depending on who you talk to, someone might be saying that if you drive a big truck, expensive car or the like, you're compensating.

Reactions: NotYou
I have endometriosis so I don’t do pussy play anymore and mention that in my room topic as well as in my bio. I’ll only get topless now and but even that’s rare.

Member: Hey bb. How much to see u put dildo inpussy.
Me: Nice try.
Member: What endometriosis?
Me: Google it.
Member leaves.
***a few minutes later, same member returns***

Member: How much to put dick in ur pussy bb?
Me: Seriously?
Member: I want to hear u scream in pain bb and see u bleed.

FUCKING BLOCKED MY DUDE.

"hi bb i have a male indicative username but i am totally a girl i just cant afford tokens"

Attachments

• mfc kelsey.JPG
    mfc kelsey.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 45
This guy needs to look around more or find the right site. I still see this a lot.
I think it's not allowed on CB though right? Definitely see some do it, and definitely on SC; tell him to go to SC lol
Yeah, they do that in a couple of room on SC. It's not my thing, but I wonder why CB disallows it (if they do)?

As for "boomer", I suspect it has come to mean anyone that is about half an hour older than you 😄

A user on CB called me a “Karen” yesterday. I had no idea what it meant. Then tipped 100 tks to say “Karen” again. I was totally confused. When I googled it , it sounded like an insult. Then the same user complimented me and said I was so sweet. Left me bewildered.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: CheeseMoon
A user on CB called me a “Karen” yesterday. I had no idea what it meant. Then tipped 100 tks to say “Karen” again. I was totally confused. When I googled it , it sounded like an insult. Then the same user complimented me and said I was so sweet. Left me bewildered.

Not a very nice thing to say ...

"Karen" is slang for a white, privileged, entitled woman. I've heard it before, but usually in the context of a US discourse. Can't say I've seen it used in any meaningful context anywhere else, but slang travels fast and I'm probably not paying enough attention anyway.

Not a very nice thing to say ...

"Karen" is slang for a white, privileged, entitled woman. I've heard it before, but usually in the context of a US discourse. Can't say I've seen it used in any meaningful context anywhere else, but slang travels fast and I'm probably not paying enough attention anyway.

Yep, it's a derogatory reference and I've seen it used a lot. Actually, I've even seen it used in a video linked in a response to one of my posts here.

Similar to "Boomer", I think it needs to go away because of the derogatory manner of it.

Why do you think he tipped 100 and asked to say Karen again? I didn’t do his request, as I was too confused. And why after like 5 minutes of continued tips to me, say I was so sweet? Seems very contradictory.

Seen this in several rooms on CB from the same grey user. Not reaaly sure what his setup is, other than maybe having a fetish for being unconvincing 😅

yourdaddymg hello ...did you find your sugar daddy?...I am experienced sugardaddy...money won't be an issue with me... lets have a chat about it..discuss monthly allowance ( I hope $20,000 per month will be within your range?.) and also you can tell me if you have any especial requests...I am ready if you are..I got your money for a great sugardaddy frienship...PM ME to make you a great offer

Seen this in several rooms on CB from the same grey user. Not reaaly sure what his setup is, other than maybe having a fetish for being unconvincing 😅

yourdaddymg hello ...did you find your sugar daddy?...I am experienced sugardaddy...money won't be an issue with me... lets have a chat about it..discuss monthly allowance ( I hope $20,000 per month will be within your range?.) and also you can tell me if you have any especial requests...I am ready if you are..I got your money for a great sugardaddy frienship...PM ME to make you a great offer

Pass on my info to him, I would love $20,000 per month :D

A user on CB last night wrote in my chat “DID THEY NAME YOU AFTER BOULDER, COLORADO”.
As per the usual I kind of took it as an insult, and then the user said “no, I like you”. WTF. The more I cam the more I shake my head at peoples comments.

A user on CB last night wrote in my chat “DID THEY NAME YOU AFTER BOULDER, COLORADO”.
As per the usual I kind of took it as an insult, and then the user said “no, I like you”. WTF. The more I cam the more I shake my head at peoples comments.

Even if there are really horrible and nasty comments that offend you and upset you, I would try not to ever show it, as this just feeds those kinds of people (trolls). The best thing - other than silencing/banning - is to laugh it off, when they see it doesn't bother you, they will stop doing it. One model I know is great at this, no matter what guys say to her, whatever insult, she really just laughs at it/them and it pisses them off more but they leave faster than if they were actually annoying and upsetting her.

Conversation with grey:

G:Can you show feet?
Me: Pls tip for request
G: I will make you laugh if u will show me
Me: But im broadcaster, im earning here
G: but laugh is more precious than money
Me: So maybe u will try do your job for laugh instead of money
G: Show feet Bit**. Sl*tt! At least a toe
Me: Heh first u call me sl** t and then ask to show a toe? Alright-u made me laugh :D

I've gotten a ton of messages similar to that. Never from anyone other than the most basic package. I always laugh at the idiots with "daddy" in their name that are either grays or low tier who think we believe any of that. I've only had a few with daddy in the username that actually tipped insane. Most just have the fetish without the means to back it up.