AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Do it, and make a custom video out of it 😎
Lol, I wonder if they sell baseball bat shaped strap-ons?
Totally kidding, if I came home w something like that, the poor guy would probably move out.

Haha, if I can play animal crossing too tho (in this custom), it's all good.

Lol, I wonder if they sell baseball bat shaped strap-ons?
Totally kidding, if I came home w something like that, the poor guy would probably move out.

Haha, if I can play animal crossing too tho (in this custom), it's all good.
Well, actually you can 😁
He's probably okay with the whole thing as long as he gets to watch the game. Beer optional.

.....OR maybe he doesn't move out and you learn something new about him lol.
Bahahahahahahahahaha! I wish (totally kidding).

... or maybe HE shows up with a baseball bat strapon. Preferrably an uncorked one (lest it'll be a corkscrew).
The upside is of course that @EliMarie717 get to call him Batman after that ... forever.
Trust me... I'm already getting fucked by a baseball bat every day, all day long (metaphorically speaking anyway). 😂 I've never been so sick of a sport in my entire life.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Can I put another thing my bf said in here?

Last night; "I wish women were OK, with men watching the game during sex."

By women, he meant me. Technically I would not have a problem with it, if it were not for the fact that he spends about 5 hours a day completely immersed in sports. When it's not up on the T.V. he is busy blaring it on his little portable radio. I guess I'll get to know him again, once baseball season is over... :giggle: I don't know if any of you realize exactly how many baseball games there are in a season... I do, because I witness every single one (or that's what it feels like anyways) lol!

Who's your favorite pitcher currently playing? Mine is Chris Sale.

Reactions: MarieElise
Who's your favorite pitcher currently playing? Mine is Chris Sale.
Walker Buelher. He's lights out. Put him up there... he'll get the job done. Sale's good, but Bieber's got some damn good stuff. Nastier slider.

Walker Buelher. He's lights out. Put him up there... he'll get the job done. Sale's good, but Bieber's got some damn good stuff. Nastier slider.
Yeah that guy is good, he still has a lot of potential as he grows in their sport. I'm curious to see him also later into his career.

Yeah that guy is good, he still has a lot of potential as he grows in their sport. I'm curious to see him also later into his career.
For some reason I thought you were Australian. I guess you still could be, and just be really into US MLB. Sometimes my BF sets the alarm for like 5am, so he can get up and watch MLB in Japan. # sports nerds. I grew up in the UK, so I'm a football girl myself, but they call it "soccer" here. It's a religion where I grew up...

In US sports, I favor basketball tbh. I prefer how fast-moving it is, but to each their own.

ETA; And, yes, good point about taking the long game into consideration. I was thinking this specific moment, but you gotta look at them over the course of their whole career.

For some reason I thought you were Australian. I guess you still could be, and just be really into US MLB. Sometimes my BF sets the alarm for like 5am, so he can get up and watch MLB in Japan. # sports nerds. I grew up in the UK, so I'm a football girl myself, but they call it "soccer" here. It's a religion where I grew up...

In US sports, I favor basketball tbh. I prefer how fast-moving it is, but to each their own.

ETA; And, yes, good point about taking the long game into consideration. I was thinking this specific moment, but you gotta look at them over the course of their whole career.

I'm American born, but live in Australia for the past 10 years and lived in UK for 3 years. I sometimes mix my grammar after being all over the place. I respect your BF, having that mindset is what I like. I can't do it though. I haven't really watched soccer, so I wont say anything. Do you play soccer competitively in a small/local league? I think there are female leagues as well. I only know a bit about basketball, but only the names Steph Curry and Zion pop in my mind lol. I'm a baseballer guy so it stops there, but I still respect other sports. Yeah, their whole career will give a better picture. New people come into the game in a relatively quick fashion, people become more sloppy later on, or become injured (unfortunately).

No I do not play in a local league, however it's funny you should say that, because I have actually considered it many times. I also like the idea of roller derby, and getting into tennis again. However, I really just don't have the time. Maybe once my family is grown etc someone might accept me into like an over 50s league or something. How badass would that be? Currently, the only sport I regularly do is Ski-ing in Winter.

Sounds like you're intercontinental. I can relate. Ditto here. I can't remember why I thought you were Australian now, but I did.

Honestly, I poke fun, but I respect it too. He's an all or nothing, go hard kind of guy. It's pretty cool. I'm fairly hardcore beast mode myself, so I can dig it. There's a really good feeling that comes with going "balls to the wall", as it were. Lol.. to put it in the parlance of our times haha.

ETA; I grew up in Scotland. That's no secret.

kinda true, but i had much fun here without private cause the girl enjoyed me so much ;)

Yeah. I'm sure this is true. After that people ask me why I hate CB - I hate more mommy playboys, timewasters and beggars in one week on CB then on my other 4 sites combined since January.

No I do not play in a local league, however it's funny you should say that, because I have actually considered it many times. I also like the idea of roller derby, and getting into tennis again. However, I really just don't have the time. Maybe once my family is grown etc someone might accept me into like an over 50s league or something. How badass would that be? Currently, the only sport I regularly do is Ski-ing in Winter.

Sounds like you're intercontinental. I can relate. Ditto here. I can't remember why I thought you were Australian now, but I did.

Honestly, I poke fun, but I respect it too. He's an all or nothing, go hard kind of guy. It's pretty cool. I'm fairly hardcore beast mode myself, so I can dig it. There's a really good feeling that comes with going "balls to the wall", as it were. Lol.. to put it in the parlance of our times haha.

ETA; I grew up in Scotland. That's no secret.

Roller derby is like roller skating, right? Anyhow, tennis is also good. I sometimes see old people (60s+) playing recreationally at a tennis close court to me. I haven't personally seen a 50s league club, but if you find one that exists go for it hahaha. Although, I've seen ones where people organize their own social clubs (non-official), and play. Skiing is really good anyways, it's a good full-body workout. I haven't done skiing which sucks though! My friend from Canada is big into skiing. But yeah, travelled quite a bit until now. Out of curiosity, have you done highland dancing or played the bagpipe?

Out of curiosity, have you done highland dancing or played the bagpipe?
I did highland dancing in Primary school (which is what British people call Grade school). I was forced to, and I found that all the boys either had sweaty hands, or cold pasty hands. I never liked it. I don't like being forced to hold hands with weirdos (lol). I have not ever played the bag pipes. They don't sound too bad tho.

Just out of interest did you see what Bieber did 2 days after my MLB pitcher comment? You should follow me, so we can chat outside of the thread via DM or something. I feel bad like people are gonna be pissed we are derailing.

ETA; In that spirit here's something my BF said last night, which made me go "wtf?".

Him; "You should go out into the backyard, you can see Mars right now, by the Moon".
Me; "I don't believe you, I bet that's a bunch of crap."
Him; "Why would you say that?"
Me; "Because I have already established that you are a liar, several times."
Him; "I'm no liar, I merely embrace a culture of alternative facts."

Lol, fucking nutball.

I did highland dancing in Primary school (which is what British people call Grade school). I was forced to, and I found that all the boys either had sweaty hands, or cold pasty hands. I never liked it. I don't like being forced to hold hands with weirdos (lol). I have not ever played the bag pipes. They don't sound too bad tho.

Just out of interest did you see what Bieber did 2 days after my MLB pitcher comment? You should follow me, so we can chat outside of the thread via DM or something. I feel bad like people are gonna be pissed we are derailing.

ETA; In that spirit here's something my BF said last night, which made me go "wtf?".

Him; "You should go out into the backyard, you can see Mars right now, by the Moon".
Me; "I don't believe you, I bet that's a bunch of crap."
Him; "Why would you say that?"
Me; "Because I have already established that you are a liar, several times."
Him; "I'm no liar, I merely embrace a culture of alternative facts."

Lol, fucking nutball.

I have to save this and use it in the future lol
Tell him I say thank you :D

• Funny!
I have to save this and use it in the future lol
Tell him I say thank you :D
Oh God Brett, just what he needs... his ego boosted further. Now I'm gonna be subjected to another evening of constant inane comments.
You saying that made him smile tho.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
  • Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
*Just remembering something from a long time ago*

When you decide to get on cam on your birthday, and a premium asks "Since it's your birthday, what are you gonna give us?" 🙄

The fuck? I'm gonna give you my room topic info so your ass can TIP me for a flash. :rofl: Of all the days to be expecting free shit...you got the nerve to ask that on my BIRTHDAY? If anything, YOU should be spoiling MY ass.

*Just remembering something from a long time ago*

When you decide to get on cam on your birthday, and a premium asks "Since it's your birthday, what are you gonna give us?" 🙄

The fuck? I'm gonna give you my room topic info so your ass can TIP me for a flash. :rofl: Of all the days to be expecting free shit...you got the nerve to ask that on my BIRTHDAY? If anything, YOU should be spoiling MY ass.

How about a 60 day BAN , how bow dah

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Someone asked a model "Do you have a P.O. Box? I want to send you some Pepsi." LMAO! She said "I don't like Pepsi. Why do you wanna send me Pepsi?" LOL!

Obviously it was Pepsi lorry/truck he stole from, there was no Coca Cola one he could steal from lol.

What is Pepsi lorry?