AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
And here is why you ladies should never stress about your "thumbs down" or bad ratings from guys:
NOTE: She has no menu item for request a song or anything, she doesn't.

gary34653 Hi Agatha
gary34653 care to listen to this guy and his Talk Box
gary34653 THE BEST TALKBOX TIK TOKS BY Carson Elliot (carsonsmelliott)

gary34653 tipped 25 tokens

gary34653 two thumbs down
gary34653 just voted

he can give only 1 in 24 hours ! what an idiot

let him know that the first 3 -4 years after baby his cock will be mostly in a canned bottle lol , and sex will be only half minute race :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: ( my own experience )
It's been exactly 3-4 years since we had our last and that is our experience too haha. He's 5 years younger than me, he must be living in a fantasy or losing his mind.
I had him help me with 90 seconds of a Giantess custom the other week, and he got way too into it.
Now he's going around the house slipping into "character'/ his new alter-ego; Tony D. Boney (D stands for Deese Nuts).
So it was probably Tony who said that, not him 🤷‍♀️
He's a real Thespian these days :giggle: I can't keep it all straight (eye roll).
ETA; I swear men get so weird when they are about to have kids, I think the stress gets to them and they lose it haha.

Last edited:
Wow, some guys...
The model banned this guy so I was unable to copy > paste the exact things but it went something like this:
(Note: I am knight for her - hence me commenting/answering)

Him: How much to flick bean?
Him: 50 tks flick bean 3mins
Model: Nooo
Me: Flash Pussy is 159 so play with clit won't be 50 tokens for 3 mins.
(the reason I worded it as such is that there is no "clit play" on her menu)
Him: @Model_Name y
Me: I just explained
Him: @Model_Name y tho
Me: If a Flash is 3x more than what you are offering, why would she do more for 3 times less?
Him: you think too much of yourself you ugly gilf
***muted by me**
***banned by model***

Honestly, I think from how he opened that question with "flick bean", you can tell he was not a winner.

ETA; I swear men get so weird when they are about to have kids, I think the stress gets to them and they lose it haha.

ohhh yesss :hilarious: :hilarious: mine was calling me fro the shower to show me how he draw hearts with his cock head on the fogged shower walls while singing I feeelllll gooooodddd:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

ohhh yesss :hilarious: :hilarious: mine was calling me fro the shower to show me how he draw hearts with his cock head on the fogged shower walls while singing I feeelllll gooooodddd:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
OMG THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh laughing GIF

This isn't a wtf but just an annoying thing some members can do.
Regulars/Mods/Knights that share their daily life story/problems in the public chat. Sure they are sharing it to/with the model, but I think even the model doesn't need to know half the stuff in public (use tipnotes or PM).
The rest of the world doesn't need to know or care if you need to go do this, at and the other every 5 minutes, every day.

Maybe it's just me this annoys? I dunno

This isn't a wtf but just an annoying thing some members can do.
Regulars/Mods/Knights that share their daily life story/problems in the public chat. Sure they are sharing it to/with the model, but I think even the model doesn't need to know half the stuff in public (use tipnotes or PM).
The rest of the world doesn't need to know or care if you need to go do this, at and the other every 5 minutes, every day.

Maybe it's just me this annoys? I dunno

I agree in general. It’s not something I enjoy, but it does depend on the room.

While it isn’t my thing, I have stumbled upon rooms where the model is encouraging regulars to have those kinds of conversations and is enjoying it/participating in it. When the model and several regulars all seem to enjoy it, then it’s just that type of room, and I move on. But yes, when it’s just one guy venting his spleen in a room where nobody seems to have asked, it can be a damper on the mood.

I agree in general. It’s not something I enjoy, but it does depend on the room.

While it isn’t my thing, I have stumbled upon rooms where the model is encouraging regulars to have those kinds of conversations and is enjoying it/participating in it. When the model and several regulars all seem to enjoy it, then it’s just that type of room, and I move on. But yes, when it’s just one guy venting his spleen in a room where nobody seems to have asked, it can be a damper on the mood.

Oh don't get me wrong and think I mean always, sometimes when it's a conversation from everyone, it's great but what I meant was when it's just 1 particular guy constantly doing it and no one else is joining in the conversation, even to ask him how something is or whatever. And this specific guy I see do this often which made me post it is because he does it regardless of what is happening in the room. The model can be (and was earlier) naked and playing for a goal, he will come in and just start saying he had to do this, that and this, and he has this problem, that problem and needs to go do this and that... there is a time and place, even in a models room (one who doesn't mind it usually). This guy today in particular was talking about a medical problem, it's not exactly something that puts guys in the mood, you know..

----

Earlier I saw this in a room, I don't remember the guy's name but I am sure it was "domdom1234" or something stupid:

domdom1234: BB
domdom1234: pick nose 1 tk?
Model: hi
Model: what?
Model: noooo

Never had this problem myself...... but probably ended up more fun, and hopefully cheaper
View attachment 88510
This made the model laugh, she took it very well, including the fact the typo (his not this) could have further offended her!

He may have been searching for houses, but since he was apparently doing so while logged in to chaturbate with a purple username, it’s unlikely he just stumbled upon something he’d never seen before.

Either that or he was so mystified seeing CB for the first time that he immediately registered, bought tokens and threw them around. “Oops! Welp... since I’m here already ...”

This one makes me say "ew" more than "WTF". PMs on Stripchat from the same guy 2 months ago and then last night (red names are supposed to be the highest tippers on Stripchat). Fist time he tipped like 5 tokens, last night nothing but expected a free show.
Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 15.37.34.pngScreenshot 2021-06-05 at 15.37.47.png

This one makes me say "ew" more than "WTF". PMs on Stripchat from the same guy 2 months ago and then last night (red names are supposed to be the highest tippers on Stripchat). Fist time he tipped like 5 tokens, last night nothing but expected a free show.
View attachment 88519View attachment 88520

This is a prime example of people thinking they can get what they want because - at some point - they have tipped lots.
He may have tipped all these 600k tokens the first year of his joining then tipped nothing in 3 years with a total of being on the site for 4 years.
I see this a lot and it's terrible, a lot of women do oblige to their demands too, assuming/thinking/hoping they will start to tip.

I only figured out what he was asking for when he went silent after the bra came off
View attachment 88511
Wel, duh, of course you didn't understand it, the proper way to ask is: "Open bobs bb!!!!", without tipping of course.
That will always get you a swift response, as veteran members know.

(What do you mean getting banned wasn't the response you were looking for? I never said what kind of response, did I?)

This is a prime example of people thinking they can get what they want because - at some point - they have tipped lots.
He may have tipped all these 600k tokens the first year of his joining then tipped nothing in 3 years with a total of being on the site for 4 years.
I see this a lot and it's terrible, a lot of women do oblige to their demands too, assuming/thinking/hoping they will start to tip.

I saw a guy doing a similar thing in public chat last night ... also a common behavior, unfortunately. He’d tip the model 6-8 tokens, one at a time, followed by him telling (not asking) her what to do next. Very specific things that were already on her menu (for a fair price), and also things that manipulated the show more to his tastes. (Take out the Lush and put it in your mouth, get on your knees, use your fingers instead, lick up your mess, move your face close to the camera... that kind of stuff).

He was tipping *just* enough that the model played along for a while. The turning point was when he started calling her “ho.” She eventually called his attention to the tip menu and he was gone shortly afterward.

I think some models will put up with more bullshit than others if they’re getting tipped, but at some point, even the rest of the room recognizes that this idiot is taking over the show for a weak amount of tokens AND being allowed to show disrespect while he does it. If it happens a lot, it can change the tone of the model’s room for the worse.

Grey member on CB. Model has one photo, which is free. Was in Spanish, so here's the translation.

Hello beautiful if you have a second can you private message please? I have a quick question about your photos as I am looking to buy a specific one if you are interested in the money?

Just now in my friend's room on Chaturbate. Sure, I understand you dude. This is an online counselling service, the nudity is just an unnecessary distraction.
The only intention that was clear, was to not buy tokens to tip with.
View attachment 88579

So many people genuinely are just lonely but that's fine if they are willing to pay (pvt, whatever) otherwise yeah it's really ridiculous.

------------------

Ok so, this happens a little bit what I see, and it's such a shame.
I am unsure if in this I am personally the arsehole, to be honest but sadly, it's just my opinion/feeling.
It's about 1 specific guy but it does happen all over the place and I am sure a lot of you can recognise it.

I use to go to a model's room a year ago. Sexy, fun, wonderful. Then she got some guy come. Not a whale, but he would always tip her a couple of hundred every day. He would spend ALL the time in the room. That's fine, of course, BUT he would CONSTANTLY be posting "gifs" and images for how beautiful she is, isn't she the best, tip guys, blah blah. And I mean LITERALLY constantly doing this. You could refresh the page and the entire chat would JUST be him posting all this crap. He did this for HOURS every day!!
Eventually, I just stopped going, it's fine to compliment a model and say how stunning she is or how she has the best this and that, but not constantly and EVERY DAY. It is too much. But of course, he was tipping.

Anyway, I left and went back sometimes but he was ALWAYS there and ALWAYS doing this same thing, so I would just always say a "hi" to her and we'd ask how each other are then I would make my excuses to leave.

Fast forward to about 1 week ago, I saw on started on Stripchat. I have been spending most of my time on SC vs CB nowadays, so I thought oh great, fantastic.
I say hi, and it's great we catch up and she asks where I have been and why I stopped visiting (I made the stupid excuse of I started to just go to SC - I didn't want to be a cunt).
Anyway, roll forward 2 days ago, who shows up in her SC room too? Doing the EXACT same thing. So now he is on both CB and SC doing this exact same crap, ruining it all. I don't know if he ruined the experience for other's on CB or not as I don't know who did or still continues to go and visit and tip her.

I honestly don't know if I am the arsehole in this and should just put up with it since she and I have always got on great.
It's just literally no fun and you can't get a word in because of the constant compliments he says to her.

So, sadly I have now stopped visiting her on both sites, and it's such a shame.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: odioso and jekster
I don't see how it could be anything but a lose-lose situation there Brett. You could say something to the model or in the room, but it may just end up coming across as you being the jerk by bringing it to attention. She may very well like the flowing compliments. I would admit it would be enough to make me leave a room as well if someone was doing that constantly.

Did you try talk to the model about it in a non confrontational way? Sort of say something in passing about the other guy "gosh he really likes you with all the compliments and gifs he keeps posting". Perhaps you could phrase it better depending on how you got on with her (in a private message of course).

Its making me wonder, suddenly, if i do that too much with my favourite model now...

Brett, there's a couple of guys who behave like that in the room I visit most. They take everything the model says and does as being directed at them, even when she is clearly interacting with someone on another cam site. And both feel the need to announce to the whole room whenever they are leaving for a break.......and when they have returned.
It is tiresome to face a constant barrage of gifs and comments/compliments, so I just use the 'ignore' function in CB chat that hides whatever they post. Not sure if SC has the same feature?

Reactions: DoD404
So many people genuinely are just lonely but that's fine if they are willing to pay (pvt, whatever) otherwise yeah it's really ridiculous.

------------------

Ok so, this happens a little bit what I see, and it's such a shame.
I am unsure if in this I am personally the arsehole, to be honest but sadly, it's just my opinion/feeling.
It's about 1 specific guy but it does happen all over the place and I am sure a lot of you can recognise it.

I use to go to a model's room a year ago. Sexy, fun, wonderful. Then she got some guy come. Not a whale, but he would always tip her a couple of hundred every day. He would spend ALL the time in the room. That's fine, of course, BUT he would CONSTANTLY be posting "gifs" and images for how beautiful she is, isn't she the best, tip guys, blah blah. And I mean LITERALLY constantly doing this. You could refresh the page and the entire chat would JUST be him posting all this crap. He did this for HOURS every day!!
Eventually, I just stopped going, it's fine to compliment a model and say how stunning she is or how she has the best this and that, but not constantly and EVERY DAY. It is too much. But of course, he was tipping.

Anyway, I left and went back sometimes but he was ALWAYS there and ALWAYS doing this same thing, so I would just always say a "hi" to her and we'd ask how each other are then I would make my excuses to leave.

Fast forward to about 1 week ago, I saw on started on Stripchat. I have been spending most of my time on SC vs CB nowadays, so I thought oh great, fantastic.
I say hi, and it's great we catch up and she asks where I have been and why I stopped visiting (I made the stupid excuse of I started to just go to SC - I didn't want to be a cunt).
Anyway, roll forward 2 days ago, who shows up in her SC room too? Doing the EXACT same thing. So now he is on both CB and SC doing this exact same crap, ruining it all. I don't know if he ruined the experience for other's on CB or not as I don't know who did or still continues to go and visit and tip her.

I honestly don't know if I am the arsehole in this and should just put up with it since she and I have always got on great.
It's just literally no fun and you can't get a word in because of the constant compliments he says to her.

So, sadly I have now stopped visiting her on both sites, and it's such a shame.

To me, the only real problem in what you’ve described is the annoying, excessive posting in public chat. If he wasn’t doing that, then the fact that he’s always present, always tipping, etc. is not a big deal (and is probably a positive thing).

But I do agree with you on the gifs and the possessiveness over the public chat. I very much dislike when any member does that and will mute them for it.

If it’s really bad, I’ll tell the model I had to mute the user in a friendly way via PM, just so she’s aware that the user is causing others to have a bad experience. I figure not everyone will know how to - or take the time to - mute a specific user. Many guys are probably just leaving the room and not coming back. So it’s good to let the model know it’s happening just in case she is unaware and wants to prevent it.

One time I did this, it was the model’s moderator. I told her something like “I had to mute [xxx] because it was starting to get annoying.” She asked if I was angry at him or something. I was like “no, but he never stops with the gifs and the motivational cheerleading and nonstop comments, so my experience here is better when he is on mute.” She had not considered that users can ruin the experience in a room without actually being rude or fighting.

Reactions: odioso and NotYou
"Ah finally a real woman"

Me sitting there and literally saying "haha funny cuz im actually not a woman.... Also other women are real women (and that includes both trans and cis women), so basically you're wrong."

im sorry im not gonna sugarcoat my response to misogyny being used as a compliment for me.

Pretty tame compared to other stuff in this thread, but still...

no.jpg

He left the room immediately after typing this, so he didn't even wait around for me to tell him no. Lmao. Boy, BYE. This ain't Tinder.

• Funny!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
To me, the only real problem in what you’ve described is the annoying, excessive posting in public chat. If he wasn’t doing that, then the fact that he’s always present, always tipping, etc. is not a big deal (and is probably a positive thing).

But I do agree with you on the gifs and the possessiveness over the public chat. I very much dislike when any member does that and will mute them for it.

If it’s really bad, I’ll tell the model I had to mute the user in a friendly way via PM, just so she’s aware that the user is causing others to have a bad experience. I figure not everyone will know how to - or take the time to - mute a specific user. Many guys are probably just leaving the room and not coming back. So it’s good to let the model know it’s happening just in case she is unaware and wants to prevent it.

One time I did this, it was the model’s moderator. I told her something like “I had to mute [xxx] because it was starting to get annoying.” She asked if I was angry at him or something. I was like “no, but he never stops with the gifs and the motivational cheerleading and nonstop comments, so my experience here is better when he is on mute.” She had not considered that users can ruin the experience in a room without actually being rude or fighting.

His being there all the time is not a bad thing and that's not what bothers me at all - it's the constant typing.
The only thing that bothers me about him always being there is constant chatting, obsessive compliments, etc.
If he was only there for say, 1 hour each night instead of the entire 4, 5 or 6 hrs she is online (every day) then I could put up with it.

I have muted him and similar in the past but the problem with that is, he tries to talk to everyone too but not in a "hey how are you" kind of way, but in a way that tries to also get you to join with him saying how stunning she is all the time. Hard to explain. He even used to send me PMs.

From what I see I think she DOES enjoy all the compliments, but then I may just be confusing it with her being tipped. It's hard to tell. I just don't want to create an awkward situation or even make her think it's me saying it out of pettiness or jealousy (a lot of models (and rightfully so sometimes) assume stuff stems from jealousy a lot of the time, when some things just don't (like this).

Reactions: Smoothie
I'd always prefer to either use the ignore function, or explain to the model what it is that can be annoying.
But if that horse has bolted already, how about this? If he is in her room on CB, leave and then join on SC, and vice-versa. The model may well notice this, and ask you about it, which opens the door to expaining you really enjoy being part of her show, but one individual reduces your enjoyment. That way, you're sticking with her, just changing rooms to keep your sanity.