AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This is less about exactly what was said, more about the (in)consistency of moderators.....
This guy earned an instant silencing from the moderator for an explicit request without a tip:
repeat.jpg
While just a few seconds before, this guy made a reference to the model's bright orange hair, but nothing was done:
penn teller.jpg

I know it is hard to follow all of the chat in a busy room, but this is just one of many examples I see for this particular model.
If anything, I'd expect a warning for the request without tip, and a silence without warning for the personal insult.

This is less about exactly what was said, more about the (in)consistency of moderators.....
This guy earned an instant silencing from the moderator for an explicit request without a tip:
View attachment 88641
While just a few seconds before, this guy made a reference to the model's bright orange hair, but nothing was done:
View attachment 88642

I know it is hard to follow all of the chat in a busy room, but this is just one of many examples I see for this particular model.
If anything, I'd expect a warning for the request without tip, and a silence without warning for the personal insult.

I dont know the model you are following, but sometimes it depends on the model.

One I mod for always wants to read the insults so that she can reply back, but she has no patience for guys who wont read her bio or tip menu and will silence them herself if the mods dont.

Reactions: odioso
I dont know the model you are following, but sometimes it depends on the model.

One I mod for always wants to read the insults so that she can reply back, but she has no patience for guys who wont read her bio or tip menu and will silence them herself if the mods dont.
That's a good point, maybe the mod was following direction. Thank you

I see so many things, hear things, and they are all gross yet, it's things like this that truly make me want to vomit as soon as I read it:
(I hid his name since it's a compliment)

9:43 PM
[User_Name]
If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

(FYI, these things are always quotes from books, so... don't think these guys are amazing poets :p)

I am a knight in this model's room and have colour/tokens right now:
9(BrettM_Name = Me but not my username)

12:20 AM kevinark
@ BrettM_Name bro....

12:20 AM kevinark
@ BrettM_Name favour for room

12:20 AM BrettM_Name
@kevinark if it's for me to tip for you, no, otherwise ask?

12:24 AM kevinark
@ BrettM_Name remove her top brooo ... because she have great nipples

12:25 AM BrettM_Name
@kevinark you are free to do this, just spend $20 and buy some tokens ;)

12:25 AM kevinark
@ BrettM_Name do this favour ..it's enough

12:26 AM BrettM_Name
@kevinark if you tip 200, i will match it and also tip 200 for you

12:26 AM kevinark
@ BrettM_Name ok...bye

Last night dude hung out with me for about 30 mins asking me to “prove Im worth it for private” after about 5 minutes I felt I had proven whatever was necessary and the dude was just being ridiculous and not wanting to truly get a private by this “clause,” so I said “well I guess I’m not worth it for you so good luck with the next model 😊” then he was like “pull panty to side and I will get private” and so I typed “No pussy shown in FREE area / against the rules” well that was the PROOF he needed to Finally leave.

I honestly don't know if this guy translated badly, and he meant something along the lines of "he's going to die from a heart attack", you know, because she is looking so sexy... or wtf.
Either way, I muted him since a model does not need that kind of distraction and question/s in her mind.

2:52 PM Haboqalbi32
Hello my life how are you my heart, you are the most beautiful and beautiful honey witch. ❤❤

2:53 PM Haboqalbi32
Miao Miao, come on.

2:54 PM Haboqalbi32
Oh, my God.

2:54 PM Haboqalbi32
I'm going to commit suicide now. I will commit suicide now Hahaha

Stripchat - but similar happens everywhere:

11:10 PM Wa1712
@_ModelName Hi love I have a lot of money but I don't use my credit card on sites for security reasons private message me

-------------------

Chaturbate (these are his only 2 messages):

michaelb_1996: u look beautifull
michaelb_1996: If I'll tip. Don't do anything. U are to beautifull for that!
**no tip, and leaves the room**

Um, what?

A friend who cams passed on one of her own 'WTF' moments, thought I'd share.

On CB - purple viewer she had not seen before enters, immediately asked for private, which she accepted.
As soon as it began, no introduction, no small talk.
He tipped her 3,000 tokens and wrote "please me"
She replied "what would you like me to do for you?"
No reply.

So, she began doing things that are typically requested. Everything she did, the guy wrote "no, not that". No guidance on what he did want though.
She wanted to end the show herself, but as he'd tipped the 3k up front, figured he might complain and ask for tokens back from CB, leave thumbs down etc.
After maybe 10 minutes, he just ended the private and left the room. No words exchanged.
Downright creepy.

Him: Hello! Are you open for cam now ?

Me: hello, what kind of cam show?

Him: Like full nude

Me: So, you just want to see me naked? No fetishes, kinks, nothing?

Him: I love to see pussy and ass spread and girls who love BBC!!

Me: My skype ID is a random string of numbers and takes several minutes to set up over the phone. You can save time and money by adding me before our show. I offer BBC type shows but I do not use racial slurs

Him: What made you assume I wanted racial slur ?

Me: Unfortunately I have to specify that part to make sure we are both on the same page. I don't assume anything, just clarifying what I do and don't do

Him: . . .

Me: lol, never had someone get offended by me stating my boundaries. have a nice day.

Him: Message not sent. This member is no longer available.
-----
SERIOUSLY? Imma guess he wanted some racial slurs. He blocked me for clarifying a common assumption in BBC shows lol

I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:
my latest....fans who get upset when they find out their favorite model isn't single. Like, REALLY upset. Bruh, we're just fantasy factories. It's our job.

my latest....fans who get upset when they find out their favorite model isn't single. Like, REALLY upset. Bruh, we're just fantasy factories. It's our job.
What , you mean you won't love me long time and marry me so we can live happily everafter ,:(

Recently in the room of a friend, a guy kept pestering her for a pm, saying he wanted to discuss buying her WhatsApp.
Told him to tip for pm (only 11 tkns) to discuss WA content (which is 555 tkns) but he wouldn't. Kept asking every 30 seconds for about 15 minutes until she kicked him out.
I get that someone might want to understand what content he would get from her if he did buy WA, but come on - won't tip 11 to have the discussion about spending 555???

Reactions: MarieElise
Last night dude hung out with me for about 30 mins asking me to “prove Im worth it for private” after about 5 minutes I felt I had proven whatever was necessary and the dude was just being ridiculous and not wanting to truly get a private by this “clause,” so I said “well I guess I’m not worth it for you so good luck with the next model 😊” then he was like “pull panty to side and I will get private” and so I typed “No pussy shown in FREE area / against the rules” well that was the PROOF he needed to Finally leave.

You're a lot nicer than I am. I probably would've grinned and said "Okay, you ready for this?," and then right before I hit that kick (or ban) button shout "So long, fuckwad!"

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

Well, ok.. I am scratching my head

11:44 PM MammaryPromise
Hello how

11:45 PM MammaryPromise
Lincoln automotive

11:45 PM MammaryPromise
Virginia tech with my honey

He literally said nothing before this and nothing after....
Probably to many tabs open and at work. Didn't look while typing, it can happen.