AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
MercyRain said:
You could always set up a Google Voice number http://www.google.com/mail . d search textfree, or pinger, it will take you to the app. Download it and set it up, then you are ready to go.

Thanks. Yeah, I've used Google Voice, but I'm saying I'm just gonna stop offering my number altogether.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Heh - I had a member tell me after talking about a private skype show (we did one once) for about 2-3 months, that he had just come to the realization that he could be paying the same amount to a hooker than a camgirl, and getting much closer to what he was actually looking for. :angry4:

Except he doesn't know how many cocks have been in her mouth, pussy, and/or ass (and if protection was used).

But yeah, he's a jerk!

A guy in ImLive private chat asking to meet me in person.....

"I am keeping you for over 1 week."
"Ohh pls babe."
"I really love u."

He kept saying 'I love you' and said I was gonna 'make him cry' if I didn't agree to it. LOL.

He wasn't taking no for an answer, and I was about to ban him, but then I saw the 'Under 2 minutes remaining' warning and said "Eh, fuck it.....I guess 2 more minutes of saying no is no biggie." :lol:

I get really mad when people ask me to do shit for rate admires.

"i don't have tokens right now but I'll rate and admire you if you flash/turn my cam on/spank your ass for me"

I always try to shame them. "Excuse me but you're getting a free show, and I understand if you CANT tip but i sort of think the LEAST you could do anyway is rate and admire me."

Miss_Lollipop said:

"i don't have tokens right now but I'll rate and admire you if you flash/turn my cam on/spank your ass for me"

I always try to shame them. "Excuse me but you're getting a free show, and I understand if you CANT tip but i sort of think the LEAST you could do anyway is rate and admire me."

I really do not mind the freeloaders..... as long as they are quiet :lol: There seems to be a correlation between making requests and not having tokens.

I just had an angry and useless discussion with someone in the lounge.

Someone said that all women who claim to be stimulated by rubbing their clits are faking it. :lol:
I said that for most women penetration alone isn't enough to make them cum. Most women can orgasm only through clitoral stimulation.
Then another guy said "lily if a penis doesn't do it for you you're probably a lesbo".
:woops:

Last time I checked lesbians were women who are attracted to other women...

I really thought by now everyone knows how it really works. But apparently that's not the case.

Lily90x said:

Someone said that all women who claim to be stimulated by rubbing their clits are faking it. :lol:
I said that for most women penetration alone isn't enough to make them cum. Most women can orgasm only through clitoral stimulation.
Then another guy said "lily if a penis doesn't do it for you you're probably a lesbo".

I really thought by now everyone knows how it really works. But apparently that's not the case.

Oh, those lounge lizards, never a disappointment. :lol:

Reactions: RedHerby1
Lily90x said:

What an idiot. Arguing with some of those guys leaves me so red in the face sometimes. Gotta pick and choose your battles wisely in there.

Miss_Lollipop said:

Right, lol, don't rate and admire me on my own merit. Do it for a price.

Lily90x said:

Well apparently this was a commonly held belief in, oh, around 1952. So maybe he was someone in his 70's.

AmberCutie said:
What an idiot. Arguing with some of those guys leaves me so red in the face sometimes. Gotta pick and choose your battles wisely in there.

A British medical journal released its finding a couple years ago, after inspecting 3,600 vaginas, that there was no clear evidence of a g-spot. Not believing that clits do anything is actually pretty sane by comparison.

AmberCutie said:
Lily90x said:

I'm too busy rubbing my clit for tingly happiness to even care.
Sounds like a sad excuse coming from an inept man... pity really.

Reactions: RedHerby1
Red7227 said:
AmberCutie said:

A British medical journal released its finding a couple years ago, after inspecting 3,600 vaginas, that there was no clear evidence of a g-spot. Not believing that clits do anything is actually pretty sane by comparison.

Well of course they didn't find it! It always has to be teased out, and a medical examination is the LEAST teasing thing I can think of where it might be looked for...

Dr Oz did a wonderful show about five areas in th vagina that are good to stimulate

LadyLuna said:
Dr Oz did a wonderful show about five areas in th vagina that are good to stimulate
How come you never see female doctors talking about the best places of the penis to suck? Sexism..

NoelleBright said:
Nordling said:
This came suddenly, out of nowhere, and as far as I could tell, there had been no conversation between the model and this cretin prior to this strange outburst:

In JennSexcRed's Room:
tonyxtreme: WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU
tonyxtreme: NOT EVERYONE LOVES YOU SO DEAL WITH THAT
MickeyJay88: :umad Tony
tonyxtreme: HATE IS WHAT THE LORD REQUIRES
tonyxtreme: SINNERS SHOULD GO TO HELL

Hahaha, I got this guy in my room about a month ago. He asked if I would sew my labia shut for 500 tokens, when I refused he said he would settle for a blood letting show. When I turned down that offer he flipped his shit calling me a boring prude, so I banned him.
I've seen him in a few other girls rooms doing the same things though, so I think he's just making rounds actively trying to be banned from every room ever.

Cmon' Now.. (I mean if your really into that.. There are studios u can get paid if you really want to sew up your labia). But serrriously, I would probably want to projectile vomit if I saw that. You really have to joke around some times, I do a lot of promotion in the adult stuff for cam sites, and I could post all kinds of crazy shit guys send *I meannn like really funny shit* If I did really offend ya, I am sorry.

Lily90x said:

1st mistake talking to someone in the lounge. Though there are two types of lesbians, the true ones that are lesbians and date only women are only attracted to women. And for better words we will call them "fake lesbians" that where hurt by some d*ck head guy, and now for safety want to date women.

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
How come you never see female doctors talking about the best places of the penis to suck? Sexism..

How many times have you heard a woman complain that she can't get her guy to cum? :p

No our fault our biology makes it harder for us to cum.

Got this one tonight and I wasn't sure I wanted to ban him... he said other HILARIOUS shit but this topped it! The sentence alone takes more effort than tipping. What a dummy head.

Attachments

• jj note.jpg
    jj note.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 126
Lofolio: u need
Lofolio: 10
Lofolio: trust me
Lofolio: or
Lofolio: use
Lofolio: new soft
Lofolio: yes
Lofolio: 1 big window

A WTF not so much for what he said, but how he said it, using 8 posts to essentially complete a single sentence. WTF?

That "Can you check my cam?" (or "Is my cam on?") line isn't fooling anybody. :lol:

You know damn well your cam is on and working perfectly fine. Just come right out and say it.....

"Hi, bb. I'm not gonna tip you today, but I really want you to watch me jack off on cam while I send you a bunch of "Mmmm, lovin dat ass, ma!" pm's." :mrgreen:

The_Brown_Fox said:
That "Can you check my cam?" (or "Is my cam on?") line isn't fooling anybody. :lol:

You know damn well your cam is on and working perfectly fine. Just come right out and say it.....

"Hi, bb. I'm not gonna tip you today, but I really want you to watch me jack off on cam while I send you a bunch of "Mmmm, lovin dat ass, ma!" pm's." :mrgreen:
best on mfc, boo!

The_Brown_Fox said:

:lol: Guys need to learn there's a reason no one is begging to pay them money to get onstage. :)